Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14916
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    The concern is that the reviews and pics date back to 2018. So wanted to see if anyone has seen her recently.
    Yes I have and she looks even better than her 2018 pics. She's just not as aggressive with advertising, reviews and new pics as she once was, but she's still top tier talent.

  2. #14915
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    With looks like that I'm sure she would be in demand by a lot of companies and at $600/ hr on her side gig, she can afford to "dress for success!
    The concern is that the reviews and pics date back to 2018. So wanted to see if anyone has seen her recently.

  3. #14914

    Invention

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you guys are so mean. But yes, a bag would be helpful here.
    Bags can fall off. That's why they invented the light switch! LOL.

  4. #14913

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    She's fabulous. Everything you could dream of and more. Still hosting in CWE. Don't know how long she will keep this up since she's become extremely successful outside the hobby.
    With looks like that I'm sure she would be in demand by a lot of companies and at $600/ hr on her side gig, she can afford to "dress for success!

  5. #14912

    Serenity link

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Buderbum314, the hotel is a nice one, not one of the low rent chains. I normally wouldn't agree to that area either and she's hoping to get back to Brentwood. PM me if you want to know the exact hotel. She said she and her friend don't join "together" but will alternate back and forth. FYI. 150 each (300 total) would be the damage.
    She is a great time. Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/178316258#.

  6. #14911

    Serenity Hotel

    Buderbum314, the hotel is a nice one, not one of the low rent chains. I normally wouldn't agree to that area either and she's hoping to get back to Brentwood. PM me if you want to know the exact hotel. She said she and her friend don't join "together" but will alternate back and forth. FYI. 150 each (300 total) would be the damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Review is spot on. I've seen her twice for a BBBJ. She's not much to look at but she's cool af and she can suck a dick like it's her job! I saw her both times in Brentwood. Won't repeat unless she's in the area again. I stay away from the airport. Never saw a friend with her or I would have inquired.

  7. #14910
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the link to her ad but her digits are 3146183233.

    Fairly responsive on the comms.

    Formerly in Brentwood but has moved to a hotel near the airport.

    Has a roommate who didn't join but I understand is available as well (and looked pretty decent).

    Opted for BBBJ and as others have said, it was pretty good with CIM. She used a toy on herself while doing me. She really got into it.

    Nice girl, laid back, not strong in the body dept but if you're a aficionado of oral you won't be disappointed.
    Review is spot on. I've seen her twice for a BBBJ. She's not much to look at but she's cool af and she can suck a dick like it's her job! I saw her both times in Brentwood. Won't repeat unless she's in the area again. I stay away from the airport. Never saw a friend with her or I would have inquired.

  8. #14909

    Serenity

    I can't find the link to her ad but her digits are 3146183233.

    Fairly responsive on the comms.

    Formerly in Brentwood but has moved to a hotel near the airport.

    Has a roommate who didn't join but I understand is available as well (and looked pretty decent).

    Opted for BBBJ and as others have said, it was pretty good with CIM. She used a toy on herself while doing me. She really got into it.

    Nice girl, laid back, not strong in the body dept but if you're a aficionado of oral you won't be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    She's good to go. Great BBBJ.

  9. #14908

    Here's another new one. Comms suck but still intrigued

    Anyone seen thus lady yet?

    https://escort13.com/post/101810400?currentPage=1

    She's hot / cold on communicating-I've set something up, attempted to confirm and crickets. Then out of he blue she texts.

    What's the deal? I'm downtown and it would be great to have a go to down here.

  10. #14907

    Ash Starz Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these on Tryst these days, no reviews, wants a deposit=scammer 99/100. Just say no.
    Yeah was hoping she was real but knew she was a scammer, I am impressed the pics only go to her Onlyfans page. She is not a very good scammer as there is no way to contact her which is one point I was making.

  11. #14906
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you guys are so mean. But yes, a bag would be helpful here.
    I'm seriously thinking of bringing a Halloween mask or requesting she wear a covid mask. Her face does not match that body whatsoever.

  12. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this 54. Her body looks like a 30 year with a 65 year old. Wonder if she would be offended if you. Put bag over her face.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5572143993
    LOL, you guys are so mean. But yes, a bag would be helpful here.

  13. #14904

    Ash starz

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    She requires a deposit. Nope. Scammer.
    A lot of these on Tryst these days, no reviews, wants a deposit=scammer 99/100. Just say no.

  14. #14903

    Ash Starz

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashstarz_003

    Pics went nowhere so she is possibly real, now real or a scam she doesn't have a way to contact her. Her X account is suspended and no phone number or email listed to contact, if she is relying on RR to message she won't be getting much business.
    She requires a deposit. Nope. Scammer.

  15. #14902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this 54. Her body looks like a 30 year with a 65 year old. Wonder if she would be offended if you. Put bag over her face.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5572143993
    She's a moped. Might be fun to ride, but you will never let anyone know about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape