rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    "Mothers Day'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in rants and raves also.

    Spent so much time and burned so much gas, cruising the streets on Saturday afternoon, it felt like a part-time job. Drove thru Wilkens, Morrell Park, Brooklyn, Curtis Bay several times and found NOTHING! I even took one loop thru Garrison and still NOTHING! Has anyone had success with Dundalk or Conkling? This is getting ridiculous, the streets either have zombies or nothing at all. I don't know how BTB finds them. I'm tempted to go the escort route but, I find it hard to spend $$ for basically a streetwalker with an internet connection in a low budget motel. I just can't justify paying glorified streetwalkers the rates they're asking. What I really need is something in-between a streetwalker and an escort.
    Twas the time of the month when presents were delivered. Chico, it was the beginning of the month, so checks were out. This is the time were you need some UTR's, so you won't have to waste your gas; unless you seek an "adventure" or something. I look at it like "vacay" for the girls; you know "King or Queen, for the day", (maybe a couple of days at the most). But I'm sure they're be out starting tonight per normal.

    Chico, "Hoes” need down time to. LOL.

    P.S.

    Been noticing a influx of W / w girls up on the Garrison track lately.

    Peace.

  2. #57074
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Reward points avoid the tolls I'll add. Yea dig

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in rants and raves also.

    Spent so much time and burned so much gas, cruising the streets on Saturday afternoon, it felt like a part-time job. Drove thru Wilkens, Morrell Park, Brooklyn, Curtis Bay several times and found NOTHING! I even took one loop thru Garrison and still NOTHING! Has anyone had success with Dundalk or Conkling? This is getting ridiculous, the streets either have zombies or nothing at all. I don't know how BTB finds them. I'm tempted to go the escort route but, I find it hard to spend $$ for basically a streetwalker with an internet connection in a low budget motel. I just can't justify paying glorified streetwalkers the rates they're asking. What I really need is something in-between a streetwalker and a escort.
    Someone who claims to understand the hassle then you find out, oh wait, could of just walked in that house right there and that was it. Anyways, this year Fridays late night seem to be the day to drive, and Saturday late night, closer to 4 am This year, was consistently 2 am Simp hour last year, but yeah you could score. Last year, it was on Saturday that was easy street.

    During the week is not bad for a scoop, but that information is from 6 months ago, I don't know about now.

    Really, if you're comfortable enough, they're in the cars being normal, as stupid as can be, being difficult.

    Be careful sometimes the tolls cost $3-$15 avoid no paperwork had call in for a favor here and there people know you doing good when you don't call at least the drive thru stays open late.

  3. #57073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Wasted gas

    I posted this in rants and raves also.

    Spent so much time and burned so much gas, cruising the streets on Saturday afternoon, it felt like a part-time job. Drove thru Wilkens, Morrell Park, Brooklyn, Curtis Bay several times and found NOTHING! I even took one loop thru Garrison and still NOTHING! Has anyone had success with Dundalk or Conkling? This is getting ridiculous, the streets either have zombies or nothing at all. I don't know how BTB finds them. I'm tempted to go the escort route but, I find it hard to spend $$ for basically a streetwalker with an internet connection in a low budget motel. I just can't justify paying glorified streetwalkers the rates they're asking. What I really need is something in-between a streetwalker and a escort.

  4. #57072
    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Show used to quote really high prices before, like twice standard. Is she still the same?
    Ended up throwing her a paper bone with a dude called Hamilton on it. Anyone willing to let me drop my balz into their pie hole deserves a little gratuity on the way out dav door. When she came up from down under her glasses were all cokk eyed and foggedvup. Took all I had not to burst out laughing. Haha good sport but not titz.

  5. #57071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Suki and Puerto Rican MILF

    Saw Suki last night on garrison. She looked fresh and smelled good. Took her over to a spot for some brains. Damage was $0. 2. Dropped her off and found a latina.

    Took the latina another spot and sampled the throat in spanish. It was extra sloppy, lots of suction. Almost too much. Busted but she daid she only catches, so no extra tip. Damage was $. 15. Dropped her back off on Garrison. She was a little on the thick side, big tits and ass with a little bit of a belly.

  6. #57070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMinor  [View Original Post]
    -.

    LOL I meant Fairhaven Ave. I was talking about the area. My bad.
    Makes sense.

  7. #57069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    So the regular wasn't the one that hopped in the whip. Lucky mofo LOL.
    Yeah that was the first time that happened LOL, I'm sure something similar has happened to you though.

  8. #57068

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped elle by the circle and went to the show for some action. Ended up with my foot on the floor and knee on the seat and scooted her between the two. Balz were perfectly placed for pleasure and then inserted shaft deep into her oral cavity and went to town. Security car with yellow light circled around twice so had to bend forward until he passed. Pointed tip toward esophagus and blew the cookies. OG didn't have choice but to slurp it down. Added a Hamilton for her efforts and patience.
    Show used to quote really high prices before, like twice standard. Is she still the same?

  9. #57067

    I'm down

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    I'm hittin loops tomorrow night. Phyuck If you're serious about this pm. I'm down to crush.
    Let me know if this is happening!

  10. #57066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tink

    This is for you'll Tink lovers. I've spotted her the last couple of nights on the W / w track. I personally haven't experienced her in at least 5 yrs; so is she a "good experience" now?

    She was why too immature for me back then; just wondering if she has "grown up" any. Peace.

  11. #57065
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Fellas any providers come to mind that'll be good to scoop for a straight face fuck session. I'm .
    Only one person comes to mind after I jogged my brain. And I guess it's been a while since I had a really good one but this one is consistent and if you catch her I guarantee she won't quit she's been through it I have video. Renee from North avenue. She is the throat queen. No gagging no throwing up she makes a mess of her face every time. She is inconsistent with when she's out but she is a mixed Young lady late 20's early 30's very pretty dark hair short. When she was clean she was very hot she is still attractive now.

  12. #57064

    Jayda

    WSW by the circle mid 20' to early 30's. She was wearing sunglasses to cover up her big nose, white sweater and some black spandex. Has some acne on her face with plenty of makeup. She was UTR but she lost her phone and she had a spot on W. Baltimore Street. Overall a quality date she has a phat ass and a huge rack. The only thing though she wants everything covered but she really throws that ass when you hit it from behind.

  13. #57063

    No option

    Scooped elle by the circle and went to the show for some action. Ended up with my foot on the floor and knee on the seat and scooted her between the two. Balz were perfectly placed for pleasure and then inserted shaft deep into her oral cavity and went to town. Security car with yellow light circled around twice so had to bend forward until he passed. Pointed tip toward esophagus and blew the cookies. OG didn't have choice but to slurp it down. Added a Hamilton for her efforts and patience.

  14. #57062

    Any come to mind

    Fellas any providers come to mind that'll be good to scoop for a straight face fuck session. I'm talking just like on a porn. I need a trooper that's down. I had one chick I scooped on garrison said she was down, I was going to pay her double, but she tapped out free 5 minutes and almost throwing up. She took that 20 and ran, she always laugh when she sees me and says she'll give regular head but I can have her throat. Hahahaha funny shit but yea any of these providers come to mind? Thanks in advance.

  15. #57061
    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    You saw the world famous VICKY on ASHTON? She's back on the streets??
    Wishful thinking. A couple other guys might still be cool with her, said she still out of the street game, and she back thick again. That broad had thee best head technique. Glad to hear her doing well, but if I see her I'd make a straight beeline for that head game. A pros pro. Hears to hoping she stays together but if she doesn't I'm on demon time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape