Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23413

    Chantilly

    Quote Originally Posted by SheeshMan45  [View Original Post]
    Was searching and came across Chantilly's page. I haven't seen it before as she doesn't advertise on STG, but stumbled across her. I tried checking and didn't find anyone mention her. A steep ask of 300, but was curious if anyone had any experiences?

    https://www.chantillybonbon.com/
    Saw her almost a year ago. Few hoops to jump through, but when I got there, it was worth it. I'm into older women, so this punched my buttons. She is in great shape, super nice personality, and totally into me for the entire hour. I was finished before the end and she kept with it beyond to fill up the entire time. Complete GFE, anything non violent was on the table. Only thing preventing more frequent visits is my budget.

  2. #23412
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeshMan45  [View Original Post]
    Was searching and came across Chantilly's page. I haven't seen it before as she doesn't advertise on STG, but stumbled across her. I tried checking and didn't find anyone mention her. A steep ask of 300, but was curious if anyone had any experiences?

    https://www.chantillybonbon.com/
    She's been reviewed and discussed plenty of times on this board to form an opinion, she also has plenty of reviews on TER, one minute to search for information.

  3. #23411

    It must be drug abuse

    This must be drug abuse, look at these non negotiable rates. Hh-$400 ($140 deposit).

    Hour-$700 ($245 deposit).

    90 m-$1100 ($385 deposit).

    2 h-$1400 ($490 deposit).

    Please if anyone tries her services, do tell us.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/085151536117

  4. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's asking 125 QV, 220 hhr and 300 for the hr. Told me she's hosting off North Port Washington Rd.

    The absurd donation and the weird area made me ignore her. Let us know if she agreed to something more reasonable and if she'll do the GFE stuff listed on her very long menu!!
    She offered the same donations, Itold her no due to the area. She offered to come to me. I lost interest. She offered bb msog for another 50. Turned down due to donation rate.

  5. #23409

    That sums it up

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Hey there today is Halloween but it's also know as the night of the witches. And not only Salem had witches but make also has some too. These are some of them, the first 7 I had met and have felt for their witchcraft. And the rest of them I have read bad reviews about them or they are just scary looking. So just a reminder not to fall for their witchcraft or eat their poisonous apple even if they look soo good. These witches are not only out here on Halloween but all year round casting spells on everyone. Happy Halloween everybody.
    Now that lineup is the 1st two pages of that fine slore directory known as Skip The Games!

    HG87.

  6. #23408
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Anybody got any info? If not I'll probably TOFTT this weekend but I figured I'd ask.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/040259559097
    She's asking 125 QV, 220 hhr and 300 for the hr. Told me she's hosting off North Port Washington Rd.

    The absurd donation and the weird area made me ignore her. Let us know if she agreed to something more reasonable and if she'll do the GFE stuff listed on her very long menu!!

  7. #23407

    Any info?

    This one caught my eye. Anybody got any info? If not I'll probably TOFTT this weekend but I figured I'd ask.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/040259559097
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241031_161558_Firefox.jpg‎  

  8. #23406

    Thanks for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Hey there today is Halloween but it's also know as the night of the witches. And not only Salem had witches but make also has some too. These are some of them, the first 7 I had met and have felt for their witchcraft. And the rest of them I have read bad reviews about them or they are just scary looking. So just a reminder not to fall for their witchcraft or eat their poisonous apple even if they look soo good. These witches are not only out here on Halloween but all year round casting spells on everyone. Happy Halloween everybody.
    What a lineup!

  9. #23405

    Chantilly Bon Bon

    Was searching and came across Chantilly's page. I haven't seen it before as she doesn't advertise on STG, but stumbled across her. I tried checking and didn't find anyone mention her. A steep ask of 300, but was curious if anyone had any experiences?

    https://www.chantillybonbon.com/

  10. #23404

    Mke witches

    Hey there today is Halloween but it's also know as the night of the witches. And not only Salem had witches but make also has some too. These are some of them, the first 7 I had met and have felt for their witchcraft. And the rest of them I have read bad reviews about them or they are just scary looking. So just a reminder not to fall for their witchcraft or eat their poisonous apple even if they look soo good. These witches are not only out here on Halloween but all year round casting spells on everyone. Happy Halloween everybody.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails witches1.jpg‎   witchestwo.jpg‎  

  11. #23403
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/178229907

    Looks like Ali is back to some degree for those of you who have been looking for her.
    Any idea why some providers do not post on STG and use other sites? Melissa and her bestie both don't post on STG either.

    Whenever I click on Alligator site, I get notified of various spam sites being blocked by the router LOL.

  12. #23402

    Ali

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/178229907

    Looks like Ali is back to some degree for those of you who have been looking for her.

  13. #23401
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    She just received a good review in Madison.
    She last posted in Madison on 9/28. Her number isn't working anymore. Maybe she got into trouble?

  14. #23400
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Says no upcharge for the GFE items in the menu.
    You're walking on thin ice discussing "menu" items.

  15. #23399
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Wondering what happened to Young Melody. Last posted on Oct 17th.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/692060164533
    She just received a good review in Madison.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape