Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 1162 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19724
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    I literally had three days off and couldn't find ONE provider. Between my usually solid kinda utr chick who ghosted me twice after setting appointments two days in a row, chicks that don't respond, chicks that will barely let you look at the for $300, and chicks I would never pay. Let's face it boys, the heyday of the beautiful, young, pill heads and heroin girls are over. I mean fuck, it was easy to find a LONG list of twenty something providers who simply didn't want to be sick. What's left over is unfortunate for this hobby. Fenty skeletons, creepers, and tweakers. And of course the GPS girls who say "I don't do this and I don't do that". And the 90 % of the ads who are scams. Just terrible. I wish I could just give up the hobby but the little brain holds out hope. Anyone else experiencing this? Can't be just me.
    Most of the ads anymore contain nothing but a long list of what they don't do and they want top dollar for basically doing nothing but laying there. Plus it seems like the ones that want high dollar aren't even that good looking and overweight.

  2. #19723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Britt pics

    Going to try this again. Looks like it only let me upload one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241030_220722.jpg‎  

  3. #19722
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    I literally had three days off and couldn't find ONE provider. Between my usually solid kinda utr chick who ghosted me twice after setting appointments two days in a row, chicks that don't respond, chicks that will barely let you look at the for $300, and chicks I would never pay. Let's face it boys, the heyday of the beautiful, young, pill heads and heroin girls are over. I mean fuck, it was easy to find a LONG list of twenty something providers who simply didn't want to be sick. What's left over is unfortunate for this hobby. Fenty skeletons, creepers, and tweakers. And of course the GPS girls who say "I don't do this and I don't do that". And the 90 % of the ads who are scams. Just terrible. I wish I could just give up the hobby but the little brain holds out hope. Anyone else experiencing this? Can't be just me.
    I think a lot of it has to do with the rise of OnlyFans and sites like it. If you're a decent looking chick, you can make more money rating pics of guys junk in a week than you can seeing guys in person. More money with less risk, can't even say I blame them. I blame the idiot guys who are paying for that content and getting nothing out of it.

    Also have a suspicious our area has just taken a big hit too, sure there are better markets if you have the time to travel. Unfortunately I don't.

  4. #19721

    This hobby sucks now.

    I literally had three days off and couldn't find ONE provider. Between my usually solid kinda utr chick who ghosted me twice after setting appointments two days in a row, chicks that don't respond, chicks that will barely let you look at the for $300, and chicks I would never pay. Let's face it boys, the heyday of the beautiful, young, pill heads and heroin girls are over. I mean fuck, it was easy to find a LONG list of twenty something providers who simply didn't want to be sick. What's left over is unfortunate for this hobby. Fenty skeletons, creepers, and tweakers. And of course the GPS girls who say "I don't do this and I don't do that". And the 90 % of the ads who are scams. Just terrible. I wish I could just give up the hobby but the little brain holds out hope. Anyone else experiencing this? Can't be just me.

  5. #19720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Britt

    Had a great time with Britt last night. I tried to attach some pics but they didn't seem to fly. Anyway, what can I say, Britt is the best provider I've found for many years, she is clean, fantastic body, and eager to please. DM me for digits if you don't have them.

    Cheech.

  6. #19719

    Britt visits CLE Nov 7

    Saw Britt out in Akron earlier this week and she mentioned she's targeting Thursday Nov 7 as her next CLE visit. North Olmsted area again.

    You can hmu for digits but fair warning, I was having some issues with DM last time sending digits for her and a lot of folks were not getting them. If you don't hear back from me, search this thread, there are tons of other dudes who have them and are willing to give them to you.

  7. #19718
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2163872264

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2165706548

    Are either worth it?

    Any info on these two would be great. Thanks,
    Went to see this one a few weeks ago. Definitely some body damage but BBBJ was amazing. Let me finish in her mouth too. Good personality, would repeat for the BBBJ.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2165706548

  8. #19717

    Britt and Stacie

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2163872264

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2165706548

    Are either worth it?

    Any info on these two would be great. Thanks,
    Both are real and deliver. Britt is a freak--in a good way. Stacie balked at FS but did BBBJ / CIM / Swallow.

  9. #19716

    Info on these two. Legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2163872264

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2165706548

    Are either worth it?

    Any info on these two would be great. Thanks,

  10. #19715

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once a few years ago. She was running a BBBJ special for $40. She wasn't attractive, but for $40 I could close my eyes and imagine someone else. Performance was actually not bad.
    The only bad thing about the BBBJ was that she wouldn't catch, had to blow my load in some tissues.

  11. #19714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Facha la bow wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle;7079449[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cleveland/177929951[/URL]

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?
    This is Halloween, right?

    Cheech.

  12. #19713

    Bbbj

    I seen her once a few years ago. She was running a BBBJ special for $40. She wasn't attractive, but for $40 I could close my eyes and imagine someone else. Performance was actually not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?

  13. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?
    I can't be 100% certain, but I think I may have seen her a few years ago. Think she went by Scarlet then. If it's the same person, it was absolutely the worst sex experience I've ever had in my life. It killed my sex drive for about a month afterwards.

  14. #19711

    Please no

    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?
    No thanks. You can keep your meeting to yourself. The talent in the Cleveland area is awful.

    Almost ready to give up mongering.

  15. #19710
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Are you paying her or is she paying you?
    Yeah I set something up to see this broad before she got even worst. I walked out when I got there. If you're going to be fat at least have something going whether it's some big tits or a big ass. This chick had nothing and still has nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape