Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 117 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 24692
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22952

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Angie did more than a decent, although not quite enthusiastic or professional quality, massage in recent years. She was a go-to for me for maybe a decade, and while she was moderately heavyset, she had a decent figure and would allow some touching up top. Her ad on RR has not been up front or updated for a long time, maybe since early spring this year. Perhaps she's got ads up elsewhere, but I don't know for sure.

    I first saw her up in Hazelwood, then in Olivette, then at local motels in parts of west StL County. She always finished with a decent, reliable handy for years, but no more. Once in a friendly, in-depth discussion during her couple of years in Olivette, when she was perhaps late 30's, she admitted she was in a committed relationship with another woman. And this is why she did not want to go beyond the HJ. Perhaps because of the relationship, she also dropped a lot of weight and looked fit and even trim with still round, full and lovely breasts.

    But starting around 4 years ago, if memory serves, Angie loosened up, and with a reasonable added contribution, covered BJ and FS was on the table. Her more Rubenesque curves had returned and while some may not have liked that, she was still very appealing for me from the rub to the warm, wonderful finish. Good lady, and I hope she'll return. I'm not 100% sure she's out of the picture, but I suspect she may be. Perhaps I'll give her phone a jingle and see about that.

    LTB.
    Agree with you, Angie might not be everyone's cup of tea but I always have had fun with her. She's sweet, reliable, and provides a good experience at a reasonable cost.

  2. #22951

    Four Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Neither MT or FH are listed terms under the FAQ so I'm still not sure if they mean Four Hands and Mutual Touching or what.
    Yes on mutual touch but FH is full hour like how HH is half hour, basically how much time you want to spend with the girls. I've seen some other terms that aren't on that link so maybe it would be nice to update that.

    On second thought I think FH could also stand for four hands but the only times I've ever seen it used for that was in regards to the Angels and Vixens group, both of which are gone now. Man I miss them.

  3. #22950

    Angie does more

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky has never gotten anything other than HJ with Ssshh Angie. But she's friendly, reasonably good looking, and can give a nice rub.
    Angie did more than a decent, although not quite enthusiastic or professional quality, massage in recent years. She was a go-to for me for maybe a decade, and while she was moderately heavyset, she had a decent figure and would allow some touching up top. Her ad on RR has not been up front or updated for a long time, maybe since early spring this year. Perhaps she's got ads up elsewhere, but I don't know for sure.

    I first saw her up in Hazelwood, then in Olivette, then at local motels in parts of west StL County. She always finished with a decent, reliable handy for years, but no more. Once in a friendly, in-depth discussion during her couple of years in Olivette, when she was perhaps late 30's, she admitted she was in a committed relationship with another woman. And this is why she did not want to go beyond the HJ. Perhaps because of the relationship, she also dropped a lot of weight and looked fit and even trim with still round, full and lovely breasts.

    But starting around 4 years ago, if memory serves, Angie loosened up, and with a reasonable added contribution, covered BJ and FS was on the table. Her more Rubenesque curves had returned and while some may not have liked that, she was still very appealing for me from the rub to the warm, wonderful finish. Good lady, and I hope she'll return. I'm not 100% sure she's out of the picture, but I suspect she may be. Perhaps I'll give her phone a jingle and see about that.

    LTB.

  4. #22949

    SshhAngie

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Hidden120 says she has a great release. Can anyone be more specific about the type of release (HJ, BJ, etc.)?
    Sparky has never gotten anything other than HJ with Ssshh Angie. But she's friendly, reasonably good looking, and can give a nice rub.

  5. #22948

    Abreviations

    Thanks. Neither MT or FH are listed terms under the FAQ so I'm still not sure if they mean Four Hands and Mutual Touching or what.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Look in the upper left of the page: FAQ, then Forum terms and abbreviations.

  6. #22947

    Angie

    Hidden120 says she has a great release. Can anyone be more specific about the type of release (HJ, BJ, etc.)?

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Ssshhh Angie has had an ad in Rub Rankings for a long time. Sparky hasn't seen her in several years, but she probably hasn't changed much. Sparky does recommend her.

  7. #22946
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a long time. She was bigger, not the hottest, but she is very friendly, and she does give a great release for not a lot of money. I haven't even come across an ad for her in forever. Thought she quit.
    Ssshhh Angie has had an ad in Rub Rankings for a long time. Sparky hasn't seen her in several years, but she probably hasn't changed much. Sparky does recommend her.

  8. #22945
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I admit I've not been active in the hobby for a while. I see some abbreviations that I'm unsure of. What is MT (mutual touching?) and what is FH (four hands?
    Look in the upper left of the page: FAQ, then Forum terms and abbreviations.

  9. #22944

    Terminology

    I admit I've not been active in the hobby for a while. I see some abbreviations that I'm unsure of. What is MT (mutual touching?) and what is FH (four hands?

  10. #22943

    Angie or Kelly?

    The girl in the ad below says her name is Kelly. She looks hot so I'm wondering if anyone has seen her and can comment on what's on the menu (her ad says "VIP Upgrade $100" - what's VIP Upgrade?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]

  11. #22942

    Ssshhhhhh Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.
    I haven't seen her in a long time. She was bigger, not the hottest, but she is very friendly, and she does give a great release for not a lot of money. I haven't even come across an ad for her in forever. Thought she quit.

  12. #22941
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What about aCBJ?
    No, there is no CBJ or FS of any kind. But she is a sweetheart. I've never left unhappy or had a bad experience with her.

  13. #22940
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.
    What about aCBJ?

  14. #22939
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    Been seeing her for over a year occasionally. Fantastic bod, nude and MT but extras may come after she gets to know you. Definitely worth it.

  15. #22938

    Sexy Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    This gal has been around for about a decade. Probably mid-30's now, and still looks as fit as when I first saw her (and I did see her several times). Her photos show she still has a petite tight body, just as I remember. Except for two things.

    First, she has invested a lot in tattoos on her backside. She maybe had a single discreet one years ago. Now, many more inky spots adorn her body. And she invested a lot in her chest, or maybe some sugar daddy did. She had normal, nice breasts, but now nice and huge. She'll use them on you and allow some touching. The last time I saw her was probably about 5 or 6 years ago. Which was about the time that my SO retired so my ability to host a daytime visitor was also retired. (Dammit.).

    As for extras, I recall asking once or twice, well more like a gentle hint or suggestion, and it was clear it wasn't going to happen. She seemed to have gotten more business-like and less sensual as time went by. Which happens with almost every provider in any genre of delightful enjoyment that we review on here. In short, go for it if you want, but do not expect anything beyond a HJ and don't expect her to host. You might invite her to your hotel room if you're in from out of town, but renting a room for a 15 minute non-therapeutic, non-professional rub and tug at her price? Kinda nuts.

    LTB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape