Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14907

    Ash Starz Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these on Tryst these days, no reviews, wants a deposit=scammer 99/100. Just say no.
    Yeah was hoping she was real but knew she was a scammer, I am impressed the pics only go to her Onlyfans page. She is not a very good scammer as there is no way to contact her which is one point I was making.

  2. #14906
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you guys are so mean. But yes, a bag would be helpful here.
    I'm seriously thinking of bringing a Halloween mask or requesting she wear a covid mask. Her face does not match that body whatsoever.

  3. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this 54. Her body looks like a 30 year with a 65 year old. Wonder if she would be offended if you. Put bag over her face.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5572143993
    LOL, you guys are so mean. But yes, a bag would be helpful here.

  4. #14904

    Ash starz

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    She requires a deposit. Nope. Scammer.
    A lot of these on Tryst these days, no reviews, wants a deposit=scammer 99/100. Just say no.

  5. #14903

    Ash Starz

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashstarz_003

    Pics went nowhere so she is possibly real, now real or a scam she doesn't have a way to contact her. Her X account is suspended and no phone number or email listed to contact, if she is relying on RR to message she won't be getting much business.
    She requires a deposit. Nope. Scammer.

  6. #14902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this 54. Her body looks like a 30 year with a 65 year old. Wonder if she would be offended if you. Put bag over her face.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5572143993
    She's a moped. Might be fun to ride, but you will never let anyone know about it.

  7. #14901

    Anyone see Jazzy?

    Anyone see this 54. Her body looks like a 30 year with a 65 year old. Wonder if she would be offended if you. Put bag over her face.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5572143993

  8. #14900

    Can't Figure This One Out

    This one caught my eye.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashstarz_003

    Pics went nowhere so she is possibly real, now real or a scam she doesn't have a way to contact her. Her X account is suspended and no phone number or email listed to contact, if she is relying on RR to message she won't be getting much business.

  9. #14899

    Alaina Marie? Any thoughts on incall location, service etc

    Looking for info on this one. Central IL cell??

    https://tryst.link/escort/alaina-lux-marie

    Incall was north of Forest Park. Seems like it could be sketchy?

  10. #14898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    How's Marie? I feel like I've seen posts about her before, but it seems like quite a while ago. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1028.htm?cat=1
    She's fabulous. Everything you could dream of and more. Still hosting in CWE. Don't know how long she will keep this up since she's become extremely successful outside the hobby.

  11. #14897
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    How's Marie? I feel like I've seen posts about her before, but it seems like quite a while ago. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1028.htm?cat=1
    $600/ hr? Maybe check the other thread for the people who spend that for an hour with a girl, for some reason.

  12. #14896

    Marie

    How's Marie? I feel like I've seen posts about her before, but it seems like quite a while ago. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1028.htm?cat=1

  13. #14895
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her but she's been hard to get a hold of. I generally text early afternoon and maybe hear back late afternoon with quick, 1 word replies. I'm interested because I have read she's good at BBBJ, which is pretty much all I'm interested in. Because of the timing of her texts I assume she doesn't see clients during the day and I can't really do evening meet ups. If anyone has any info to help figure out her availability and how to better communicate with her. I'm all ear.
    I think you hit the nail on the head. I think she works evenings into the morning and sleeps during the day. The first time I saw her was around 7 am on my way into work and the other time I saw her was around 7 pm after a round of golf. Both only for a BBBJ.

  14. #14894
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her but she's been hard to get a hold of. I generally text early afternoon and maybe hear back late afternoon with quick, 1 word replies. I'm interested because I have read she's good at BBBJ, which is pretty much all I'm interested in. Because of the timing of her texts I assume she doesn't see clients during the day and I can't really do evening meet ups. If anyone has any info to help figure out her availability and how to better communicate with her. I'm all ear.
    I find it easier to get together with her in the evenings but I have set up plenty of lunch meetups as well. Your experience is in line with mine though. I text and either get a response pretty quickly or there is a delay. I've never seen her look at her phone when with me so I assume she just doesn't check it while with someone.

  15. #14893
    I've been trying to see her but she's been hard to get a hold of. I generally text early afternoon and maybe hear back late afternoon with quick, 1 word replies. I'm interested because I have read she's good at BBBJ, which is pretty much all I'm interested in. Because of the timing of her texts I assume she doesn't see clients during the day and I can't really do evening meet ups. If anyone has any info to help figure out her availability and how to better communicate with her. I'm all ear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiftar  [View Original Post]
    I am somewhat regular with her since she is close by and relatively easy to get together with. If she responds then you're in, generally at a hotel.

    As someone else said she is larger than pictures. Not egregiously so in my opinion but she is larger than pics. I generally just go for a BBBJ but from time to time opt for greek. In my experience as long as you're not looking for BBFS you can do pretty much anything else you want. Last time I walked in and fucked her face until CIM and she wiped me off and offered me a drink before leaving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape