Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57594

    MS-SS Sheets?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonTheSinner  [View Original Post]
    Talked with Emily at massage springs after my massage while I changed and she got the room ready for the next guy but I couldn't help but notice she didn't change the sheets? The same oily cum stained sheets that my bare ass cheeks were on? She did take the rag she used to wipe me off with and Fixed the thing we put our heads on but that's about it and left. Ok so I was thinking maybe someone else cleans it for her. Nope, another guy came in and she directed him straight to the same room? I don't know what I expected in terms of cleanliness but I did expect they at least change the sheets after each client. To the fellow enthusiast that came after me I'm sorry LOL.
    Since I am usually in MS-SS 1 or 2 times every week, I am fairly familiar with their processes. Usually, the Masseuse does the miscellaneous clean-up stuff (I. E. Small washcloth used for massage bed opening) while the Guest is still in the room, but the sheets are removed after their departure. During extremely busy peak times (not 10 am), I have seen an occasional used sheet on the floor next to the wall that wasn't taken to the Laundry Room yet.

    I immediately reached out to Miki, who also spoke to Emily. "Highly unlikely the sheets were not changed prior to starting the next session".

  2. #57593

    Glad I went in when they opened

    Talked with Emily at massage springs after my massage while I changed and she got the room ready for the next guy but I couldn't help but notice she didn't change the sheets? The same oily cum stained sheets that my bare ass cheeks were on? She did take the rag she used to wipe me off with and Fixed the thing we put our heads on but that's about it and left. Ok so I was thinking maybe someone else cleans it for her. Nope, another guy came in and she directed him straight to the same room? I don't know what I expected in terms of cleanliness but I did expect they at least change the sheets after each client. To the fellow enthusiast that came after me I'm sorry LOL.

  3. #57592

    Young (ish) Talent?

    A few of my go-to's have moved on, so looking for suggestions (ITP preferred) of 20's-early 30's options. DMs are open.

    EDIT: to add context, Ive enjoyed sessions with Miki (MS-SS), Selena (Ivy), and Tiffany (Heavenly Feel) in the past.

  4. #57591
    Stopped by Abro this past weekend and got to see Crystal again. I thought she's gone as I hadn't seen her for quite some time. Still my all time favorite. I think her massage has gotten better too since we last met. I like how she added her knees to the mix. And she's sweet and playful as usual.

  5. #57590

    Tips at MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    Please define "good tip" for top off!

    In my experiences, some girls don't even negotiate, if your initial offer is too low for their taste, they'd turn down everything after without even negotiating further.

    I'm a very reasonable guy, as in I'd prefer to pay market rates as most guys do. Don't want to be the one who accidentally low-balls them or pays them too much and condition them for being GPS toward other guys.
    Keep in mind that any MS-SS Masseuse suspected of discussing tips in Massage Room by Miki will immediately be fired. That is exactly what happened to Cherry-Kelly-Keely 9/4. So, if any Masseuse does discuss, their job is clearly at risk.

  6. #57589

    B Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Miss the heck out of B Spa, was the best tension relief before and after the flip, open to anywhere in metro where they can solve for a sore back + L3.

    DM if you prefer.
    I just wish Leah would resurface. She was the hottest provider and really got into it. If anyone knows where she is, I would love a DM.

    Jag.

  7. #57588
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    Try Massage Spring in Sandy Spring. Several girls from 30 to 40. L1 and top off are norm in exchange for a good tips.
    Please define "good tip" for top off!

    In my experiences, some girls don't even negotiate, if your initial offer is too low for their taste, they'd turn down everything after without even negotiating further.

    I'm a very reasonable guy, as in I'd prefer to pay market rates as most guys do. Don't want to be the one who accidentally low-balls them or pays them too much and condition them for being GPS toward other guys.

  8. #57587

    Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.
    Do you think it normalizes a bit after elections on 11/5. Or is the new norm or is it just going to continue to be tighter and tighter?

    Stay safe!

  9. #57586

    Great Traditional Massage +

    Miss the heck out of B Spa, was the best tension relief before and after the flip, open to anywhere in metro where they can solve for a sore back + L3.

    DM if you prefer.

  10. #57585

    Alpha-Ros

    Where are some reliable places in Alpharetta Roswell area now? Haven't been in a bit and got spoiled in the Kiana days. I know most places got shut down or are more careful now. Send me a dm to keep those places off radar! As for Duluth and Suwanee I've seen reports that places are more careful. I can vouch for that. Past reliable spots are no longer. It's all hit or miss now. It started in Cobb Marietta ran through Roswell Alpharetta and now it's reached Duluth Suwanee it seems. Good luck out there boys.

  11. #57584
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to ML since the new ownership, but heard it was BAU. Has much changed? Any talent there recently?
    Try Massage Spring in Sandy Spring. Several girls from 30 to 40. L1 and top off are norm in exchange for a good tips.

  12. #57583

    Current Situation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
    There are fewer and fewer shops available now. There used to be a lot of choices, but now the quality of massage has declined and there is no fun involved.

  13. #57582

    FS offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new to the hobby, have had 3 "regular" places, 2 sort of just evolved to FS, is that the norm for most AMP, if you put in some time it become on the menu? Or maybe just got a little lucky?
    Maybe you are lucky, maybe your charm attract them. I went 30 more shops only 2 ladies offered FS but l didn't try. Some shops you went there 30 40 times still L1 only. This is my experience.

  14. #57581

    ML Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.
    I haven't been to ML since the new ownership, but heard it was BAU. Has much changed? Any talent there recently?

  15. #57580
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
    The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape