Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 59509
-
11-04-24 12:19 #56149Senior Member

Posts: 38Stopped by Abro this past weekend and got to see Crystal again. I thought she's gone as I hadn't seen her for quite some time. Still my all time favorite. I think her massage has gotten better too since we last met. I like how she added her knees to the mix. And she's sweet and playful as usual.
-
11-04-24 09:00 #56148Senior Member

Posts: 240Tips at MS-SS
Keep in mind that any MS-SS Masseuse suspected of discussing tips in Massage Room by Miki will immediately be fired. That is exactly what happened to Cherry-Kelly-Keely 9/4. So, if any Masseuse does discuss, their job is clearly at risk.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 08:37 #56147Senior Member

Posts: 343B Spa
I just wish Leah would resurface. She was the hottest provider and really got into it. If anyone knows where she is, I would love a DM.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
Jag.
-
11-03-24 21:49 #56146Senior Member

Posts: 25Please define "good tip" for top off!
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
In my experiences, some girls don't even negotiate, if your initial offer is too low for their taste, they'd turn down everything after without even negotiating further.
I'm a very reasonable guy, as in I'd prefer to pay market rates as most guys do. Don't want to be the one who accidentally low-balls them or pays them too much and condition them for being GPS toward other guys.
-
11-03-24 09:56 #56145Senior Member

Posts: 40Elections
Do you think it normalizes a bit after elections on 11/5. Or is the new norm or is it just going to continue to be tighter and tighter?
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
11-03-24 08:16 #56144Senior Member

Posts: 644Great Traditional Massage +
Miss the heck out of B Spa, was the best tension relief before and after the flip, open to anywhere in metro where they can solve for a sore back + L3.
DM if you prefer.
-
11-01-24 23:53 #56143Senior Member

Posts: 315Alpha-Ros
Where are some reliable places in Alpharetta Roswell area now? Haven't been in a bit and got spoiled in the Kiana days. I know most places got shut down or are more careful now. Send me a dm to keep those places off radar! As for Duluth and Suwanee I've seen reports that places are more careful. I can vouch for that. Past reliable spots are no longer. It's all hit or miss now. It started in Cobb Marietta ran through Roswell Alpharetta and now it's reached Duluth Suwanee it seems. Good luck out there boys.
-
10-31-24 00:23 #56142Senior Member

Posts: 79Try Massage Spring in Sandy Spring. Several girls from 30 to 40. L1 and top off are norm in exchange for a good tips.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 23:57 #56141Senior Member

Posts: 40Current Situation
There are fewer and fewer shops available now. There used to be a lot of choices, but now the quality of massage has declined and there is no fun involved.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 23:47 #56140Senior Member

Posts: 40FS offer
Maybe you are lucky, maybe your charm attract them. I went 30 more shops only 2 ladies offered FS but l didn't try. Some shops you went there 30 40 times still L1 only. This is my experience.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 18:44 #56139Senior Member

Posts: 132ML Update?
I haven't been to ML since the new ownership, but heard it was BAU. Has much changed? Any talent there recently?
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 16:19 #56138Senior Member

Posts: 62The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:01 #56137Regular Member

Posts: 8Happy services still can get at most MPs in Cumming for the repeated clients with the right tips.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 08:06 #56136Senior Member

Posts: 332Massage Only
You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
Originally Posted by Gwinnett
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 05:55 #56135Banned Member

Posts: 307The quality
I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.
There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.











Reply With Quote




