Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56149
    Stopped by Abro this past weekend and got to see Crystal again. I thought she's gone as I hadn't seen her for quite some time. Still my all time favorite. I think her massage has gotten better too since we last met. I like how she added her knees to the mix. And she's sweet and playful as usual.

  2. #56148

    Tips at MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    Please define "good tip" for top off!

    In my experiences, some girls don't even negotiate, if your initial offer is too low for their taste, they'd turn down everything after without even negotiating further.

    I'm a very reasonable guy, as in I'd prefer to pay market rates as most guys do. Don't want to be the one who accidentally low-balls them or pays them too much and condition them for being GPS toward other guys.
    Keep in mind that any MS-SS Masseuse suspected of discussing tips in Massage Room by Miki will immediately be fired. That is exactly what happened to Cherry-Kelly-Keely 9/4. So, if any Masseuse does discuss, their job is clearly at risk.

  3. #56147

    B Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Miss the heck out of B Spa, was the best tension relief before and after the flip, open to anywhere in metro where they can solve for a sore back + L3.

    DM if you prefer.
    I just wish Leah would resurface. She was the hottest provider and really got into it. If anyone knows where she is, I would love a DM.

    Jag.

  4. #56146
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    Try Massage Spring in Sandy Spring. Several girls from 30 to 40. L1 and top off are norm in exchange for a good tips.
    Please define "good tip" for top off!

    In my experiences, some girls don't even negotiate, if your initial offer is too low for their taste, they'd turn down everything after without even negotiating further.

    I'm a very reasonable guy, as in I'd prefer to pay market rates as most guys do. Don't want to be the one who accidentally low-balls them or pays them too much and condition them for being GPS toward other guys.

  5. #56145

    Elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.
    Do you think it normalizes a bit after elections on 11/5. Or is the new norm or is it just going to continue to be tighter and tighter?

    Stay safe!

  6. #56144

    Great Traditional Massage +

    Miss the heck out of B Spa, was the best tension relief before and after the flip, open to anywhere in metro where they can solve for a sore back + L3.

    DM if you prefer.

  7. #56143

    Alpha-Ros

    Where are some reliable places in Alpharetta Roswell area now? Haven't been in a bit and got spoiled in the Kiana days. I know most places got shut down or are more careful now. Send me a dm to keep those places off radar! As for Duluth and Suwanee I've seen reports that places are more careful. I can vouch for that. Past reliable spots are no longer. It's all hit or miss now. It started in Cobb Marietta ran through Roswell Alpharetta and now it's reached Duluth Suwanee it seems. Good luck out there boys.

  8. #56142
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to ML since the new ownership, but heard it was BAU. Has much changed? Any talent there recently?
    Try Massage Spring in Sandy Spring. Several girls from 30 to 40. L1 and top off are norm in exchange for a good tips.

  9. #56141

    Current Situation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
    There are fewer and fewer shops available now. There used to be a lot of choices, but now the quality of massage has declined and there is no fun involved.

  10. #56140

    FS offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Relatively new to the hobby, have had 3 "regular" places, 2 sort of just evolved to FS, is that the norm for most AMP, if you put in some time it become on the menu? Or maybe just got a little lucky?
    Maybe you are lucky, maybe your charm attract them. I went 30 more shops only 2 ladies offered FS but l didn't try. Some shops you went there 30 40 times still L1 only. This is my experience.

  11. #56139

    ML Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.
    I haven't been to ML since the new ownership, but heard it was BAU. Has much changed? Any talent there recently?

  12. #56138
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
    The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.

  13. #56137
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.
    Happy services still can get at most MPs in Cumming for the repeated clients with the right tips.

  14. #56136

    Massage Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Went there last month, I knew Wendy 10 years. Before she was in taiji on pib. Every time utc top and bottom,60+40 hr or 40+40 hhr. Some mongers said she went full legit already. I think for me maybe different. But when I came in. She said "massage only ". I said ok and open the door left. She said on my back "hope you understand ". I think understand shit! Never go back.
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!

  15. #56135

    The quality

    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape