Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 686 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8544

    I miss savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    It's been my experience (not that I indulge, but I have many of them who offer them), but usually these "DUO's" are just 2 homeless skanks living day to day in who knows what notel they can get that day who are broke and can't afford a room of their own for the night so they get a room together and then try (and usually fail) to get business together.

    They usually don't like each other, don't trust each other, will steal from each other (they usually are candy lovers so will steal anything) and they want nothing to do with touching each other.

    Rarely is there a true GFE-style "Duo" that we all imagine it would be. But hey. Why get horrible service from one provider when you can get horrible service from two at once?!

    No thanks.
    That has been the case in almost every instance. One time Savannah had a duo at her place on the east side. I will say if they werent friends they pretneded to be pretty good. I miss her as a provider more than most.

  2. #8543

    Redd - "Come see Redd. Get ur dick sucked and come fuck this wet ass pusy" - Review

    I reached out a while ago and asked if anyone had seen Redd and no one responded so I eventually TOFTT recently and saw her. I've seen her twice, now.

    She has a puppy that's in her room with her. A cute little pit. She has the mom too, staying somewhere else. The dog is adorable.

    She was staying at a Notel near the Flint airport and there were others hanging about outside in the parking lot. They also had a couple dogs. Kind of wondering if they all are together. They were no problem. It was apparent everything she owned was in the room like many of these girls are like.

    The pictures of her are real, if dated probably a good 2 or 5 years at least. I would put her at about 30. She looks a little rougher than her photos. Put on a few pounds and she's all tatted up. She had scabs on her face, not sure if it's just picking at acne, or meth sores like they can get. Didn't see anymore sores and she did not smell, she was clean. Her face and hair was not made up and she was wearing sweat pants and a tank top. I didn't see any evidence of her using drugs and not saying she does, but you never know.

    The first time I saw her was FS. She was clean, responsive, but her voice was pretty much gone. When she orgasmed (and she did, several times) it was a silent "shout". Not sure if she just didn't have a voice that day or it's just the way she is. The service was decent and affordable.

    The second time I saw her was at a different Notel. I just got head and it was very good. I need good suction and I got it. I wanted to facefuck and she can take all of me but it basically made her puke so we didn't do that, but she can take all so that is a plus. Certainly better than most of the girls I've seen lately. I will probably just go to her for that from hereon out with her.

    Benjamin got FSBB if you want, and she wanted more but I paid half that for BBBJCIM.

    I wouldn't pay more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...r/193897506920

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...k/616641699716

  3. #8542

    The mysterious Lia

    Anyone seen Lia before? Not a bad looker, seems new to me no reviews here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...7/744252668405

  4. #8541

    DUO's in Flint

    It's been my experience (not that I indulge, but I have many of them who offer them), but usually these "DUO's" are just 2 homeless skanks living day to day in who knows what notel they can get that day who are broke and can't afford a room of their own for the night so they get a room together and then try (and usually fail) to get business together.

    They usually don't like each other, don't trust each other, will steal from each other (they usually are candy lovers so will steal anything) and they want nothing to do with touching each other.

    Rarely is there a true GFE-style "Duo" that we all imagine it would be. But hey. Why get horrible service from one provider when you can get horrible service from two at once?!

    No thanks.

  5. #8540

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Definitely her. She thinks she can just "reboot" as a new chick?

    No BB? No anal? Since when?!

    I wish she wasn't so fucking cute. That pornstar body with small tits that looks 18 is fucking the bomb and I want it every day.

  6. #8539

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    The one and only.

  7. #8538

  8. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Barb and her duo partner. I texted and asked what the donation was for a half hour and if there was girl on girl action. I was told the half hour donation for both of them was $200 and that there was girl on girl action. Made the appointment and was on my way. Upon arrival at the Burton Inn there were 3 other men in the room. Barb said they were leaving and were just hanging out because they got kicked out of their room. I was about to turn around and leave but I was assured there was no problem. After the visitors left we all got comfortable on the bed. Her duo partner was not done up like her photos. Barb wanted to get to work on junior right away and I said what is the rush. I asked that the two of them entertain themselves for a while and I would join in when ready. Well that lasted one quick kiss between them when I was told nothing much more was going to happen between them. Barb started sucking on junior and her partner kissed me and sucked on my tits. That was about the extent of things. Barb is very orally talented though. You can make your own decision if you want to visit both of them. Of course YMMV.
    You got ripped off! To me, a duo is when both chicks are playing with each other and then you get involved. There's no good duo's in flint anymore. The last good duo I had was with Charlotte and her sister, may they rest in peace. I've seen the cougar chick, she kinda rushes but she's decent for a go round when nothings available. Papa Be.

  9. #8536

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.
    Go see her then. Enjoy your visit.

  10. #8535

    Plan on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    That's all I got for you.

    Go see her and then we can know how that went.
    Yes, I do plan on seeing her, but at those inflated prices, I won't be the guinea pig taking one for the team. That's why I use this board. Too many lost dollars for substandard (or NO!) service. I've learned my lesson that just because they're hot does not mean I will go away satisfied. Some of my worst encounters have been with some of the hottest women I've been with unfortunately. The hotter they are, the more likely they have a serious case of GPS or a "no" list that disqualifies... And I don't go back.

    Thank you for the review.

  11. #8534

    You do as you please

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.
    That's all I got for you.

    Go see her and then we can know how that went.

  12. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohitta  [View Original Post]
    I don't know man. I texted like the post said because "her phone isn't working". 1 second after I hit send my phone is getting called from a restricted number. So if you say not to call and to only text, and someone follows your directions but you call from a blocked number, seems kinda shady. Especially with her nde "partner". I wonder if her new partner is Kagney or Lacey.
    Barb is legit, no worries about the Po Po with her.

  13. #8532

    Barb's too old for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Barb and her duo partner. I texted and asked what the donation was for a half hour and if there was girl on girl action. I was told the half hour donation for both of them was $200 and that there was girl on girl action. Made the appointment and was on my way. Upon arrival at the Burton Inn there were 3 other men in the room. Barb said they were leaving and were just hanging out because they got kicked out of their room. I was about to turn around and leave but I was assured there was no problem. After the visitors left we all got comfortable on the bed. Her duo partner was not done up like her photos. Barb wanted to get to work on junior right away and I said what is the rush. I asked that the two of them entertain themselves for a while and I would join in when ready. Well that lasted one quick kiss between them when I was told nothing much more was going to happen between them. Barb started sucking on junior and her partner kissed me and sucked on my tits. That was about the extent of things. Barb is very orally talented though. You can make your own decision if you want to visit both of them. Of course YMMV.
    I've seen Barb a few times, she is a plan C if my plan A's and B's don't work out and I can't let that go I'll give her a ring.

    She's too old and she can't handle the way I like to fuck. Her ad says she's 47. She's at least 67. The only one older that I know about that posts is Suite D (who is WELL into her 70's I'd say), and she's down there after Barb. Barb DOES have a pretty damn nice body for someone pushing 70. But at that age, I start wondering if gum jobs are an option and that's just too damn old for me to think about. She's very nice though, but can't handle a strong fuck, she complains about "finishing" and I always get the feeling I'm getting rushed.

    Just my experience. YMMV.

  14. #8531

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHancho989  [View Original Post]
    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428
    She's on my short list, we've communicated but haven't been able to meet up. She has a habit of texting me back days later.

  15. #8530

    Too vague

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    I finally set up a time.

    Got there.

    She said I have a QV here need 1/2 hour (I was like a QV? I was like you knew that when you told me to come over. Next I am not looking to wait for the QV to leave and me follow!

    1/2 hour later.

    She said the QV is Still here.

    Then there were problems with that visit that I won't go into.

    Now she said give me an hour.

    I said I am not happy and we texted about why while the poor QV guy addressed his issues.

    Then she tried to change our agreement for services.

    I had enough and said I am heading home.

    I will not go back nor contact her.

    And I hope the "QV" poor thing is ok from what she described.

    Tread very carefully with this one guys! Very!

    Thankful now I didn't get into the drama.
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape