Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 686 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8540

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Definitely her. She thinks she can just "reboot" as a new chick?

    No BB? No anal? Since when?!

    I wish she wasn't so fucking cute. That pornstar body with small tits that looks 18 is fucking the bomb and I want it every day.

  2. #8539

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    The one and only.

  3. #8538

  4. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Barb and her duo partner. I texted and asked what the donation was for a half hour and if there was girl on girl action. I was told the half hour donation for both of them was $200 and that there was girl on girl action. Made the appointment and was on my way. Upon arrival at the Burton Inn there were 3 other men in the room. Barb said they were leaving and were just hanging out because they got kicked out of their room. I was about to turn around and leave but I was assured there was no problem. After the visitors left we all got comfortable on the bed. Her duo partner was not done up like her photos. Barb wanted to get to work on junior right away and I said what is the rush. I asked that the two of them entertain themselves for a while and I would join in when ready. Well that lasted one quick kiss between them when I was told nothing much more was going to happen between them. Barb started sucking on junior and her partner kissed me and sucked on my tits. That was about the extent of things. Barb is very orally talented though. You can make your own decision if you want to visit both of them. Of course YMMV.
    You got ripped off! To me, a duo is when both chicks are playing with each other and then you get involved. There's no good duo's in flint anymore. The last good duo I had was with Charlotte and her sister, may they rest in peace. I've seen the cougar chick, she kinda rushes but she's decent for a go round when nothings available. Papa Be.

  5. #8536

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.
    Go see her then. Enjoy your visit.

  6. #8535

    Plan on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    That's all I got for you.

    Go see her and then we can know how that went.
    Yes, I do plan on seeing her, but at those inflated prices, I won't be the guinea pig taking one for the team. That's why I use this board. Too many lost dollars for substandard (or NO!) service. I've learned my lesson that just because they're hot does not mean I will go away satisfied. Some of my worst encounters have been with some of the hottest women I've been with unfortunately. The hotter they are, the more likely they have a serious case of GPS or a "no" list that disqualifies... And I don't go back.

    Thank you for the review.

  7. #8534

    You do as you please

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.
    That's all I got for you.

    Go see her and then we can know how that went.

  8. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohitta  [View Original Post]
    I don't know man. I texted like the post said because "her phone isn't working". 1 second after I hit send my phone is getting called from a restricted number. So if you say not to call and to only text, and someone follows your directions but you call from a blocked number, seems kinda shady. Especially with her nde "partner". I wonder if her new partner is Kagney or Lacey.
    Barb is legit, no worries about the Po Po with her.

  9. #8532

    Barb's too old for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Barb and her duo partner. I texted and asked what the donation was for a half hour and if there was girl on girl action. I was told the half hour donation for both of them was $200 and that there was girl on girl action. Made the appointment and was on my way. Upon arrival at the Burton Inn there were 3 other men in the room. Barb said they were leaving and were just hanging out because they got kicked out of their room. I was about to turn around and leave but I was assured there was no problem. After the visitors left we all got comfortable on the bed. Her duo partner was not done up like her photos. Barb wanted to get to work on junior right away and I said what is the rush. I asked that the two of them entertain themselves for a while and I would join in when ready. Well that lasted one quick kiss between them when I was told nothing much more was going to happen between them. Barb started sucking on junior and her partner kissed me and sucked on my tits. That was about the extent of things. Barb is very orally talented though. You can make your own decision if you want to visit both of them. Of course YMMV.
    I've seen Barb a few times, she is a plan C if my plan A's and B's don't work out and I can't let that go I'll give her a ring.

    She's too old and she can't handle the way I like to fuck. Her ad says she's 47. She's at least 67. The only one older that I know about that posts is Suite D (who is WELL into her 70's I'd say), and she's down there after Barb. Barb DOES have a pretty damn nice body for someone pushing 70. But at that age, I start wondering if gum jobs are an option and that's just too damn old for me to think about. She's very nice though, but can't handle a strong fuck, she complains about "finishing" and I always get the feeling I'm getting rushed.

    Just my experience. YMMV.

  10. #8531

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHancho989  [View Original Post]
    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428
    She's on my short list, we've communicated but haven't been able to meet up. She has a habit of texting me back days later.

  11. #8530

    Too vague

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    I finally set up a time.

    Got there.

    She said I have a QV here need 1/2 hour (I was like a QV? I was like you knew that when you told me to come over. Next I am not looking to wait for the QV to leave and me follow!

    1/2 hour later.

    She said the QV is Still here.

    Then there were problems with that visit that I won't go into.

    Now she said give me an hour.

    I said I am not happy and we texted about why while the poor QV guy addressed his issues.

    Then she tried to change our agreement for services.

    I had enough and said I am heading home.

    I will not go back nor contact her.

    And I hope the "QV" poor thing is ok from what she described.

    Tread very carefully with this one guys! Very!

    Thankful now I didn't get into the drama.
    Your situation is too vague to make a determination. Sounds like the situation was very unique and wasn't exactly her fault but the guy she was seeing before you, who was supposed to be just a QV and out of your way by the time you got there. Then things blew up on her / you. Is that right?

    I've had shit go south on me with girls many times. They don't handle stressful situations very well, but I try to put that aside to get inside if you know what I mean.

    If there is more details I'd sure like to know them you could PM me if you don't want to put it out here for discretion and I'd appreciate that, but at this point I'm still interested in her because she's better looking than most of the girls here. But if there's something we should know. That's what this board is for! To help each other out with dealing with these chicks and we sure would like that info (minus anything about the other monger)

    I wonder if she even knows this site exists and that we're talking about her.

  12. #8529

    Maddie. Good visit

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHancho989  [View Original Post]
    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428
    I agree 100% with you.

    Saw her today.

    I recommend if you want to see her (she prefers older gentlemen).

    Send her a text and include that in info.

    I will say if you are good to her she will be good to you!

  13. #8528

    Maddie

    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428

  14. #8527

    Daisy Final attempt didn't work out

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    I finally set up a time.

    Got there.

    She said I have a QV here need 1/2 hour (I was like a QV? I was like you knew that when you told me to come over. Next I am not looking to wait for the QV to leave and me follow!

    1/2 hour later.

    She said the QV is Still here.

    Then there were problems with that visit that I won't go into.

    Now she said give me an hour.

    I said I am not happy and we texted about why while the poor QV guy addressed his issues.

    Then she tried to change our agreement for services.

    I had enough and said I am heading home.

    I will not go back nor contact her.

    And I hope the "QV" poor thing is ok from what she described.

    Tread very carefully with this one guys! Very!

    Thankful now I didn't get into the drama.

  15. #8526

    What's the scoop on Baby Dee?

    Anyone know the scoop on Baby Dee? Been trying to get in contact no luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241029-070541.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape