Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 973 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11300

    Ok I was way wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/334804615719

    Two days she been saying she sent verification pics. But I haven't seen any. Love redheads but no verify posting pics like that. My opinion is fake. But she didn't ask for deposit or didn't get around to that. Because she won't verify.
    Ok she actually was having trouble sending the pics. I'm not sure if the pics in the ad are real, too professional, or older. But the pics finally came through from another number but anyway this girl is nice. Body from heaven ad true redhead. Stacked tall nice ass and ready for fun. Well worth the 2 diamonds. That's all I can say. Run don't walk. Well worth it. My apologies but unfolded after I made the last post. Hot girl.

  2. #11299

    Fake. Shame I dig redheads. Fake ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/334804615719

    Two days she been saying she sent verification pics. But I haven't seen any. Love redheads but no verify posting pics like that. My opinion is fake. But she didn't ask for deposit or didn't get around to that. Because she won't verify.

  3. #11298

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/212951022622

    Have y'all seen this bbw? Reviews please.

  4. #11297

    Try Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Which are the best sites to use. Currently using STG and Mega but they're mostly fake ads on both.
    Fewer fake ads.

  5. #11296

    Real or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    Was it real or did you not end up pursuing it I've seen this add too!
    Exactly, just want to know if this group actually exists and really pictures of them in the ad before I pursue. Feel free to PM me too!

  6. #11295

    Regular girl.

    Just found out my regular provider is moving up north to be closer to her family. I guess to work there too. Does anyone know of any good providers in Port Charlotte area? Mine is leaving and the other that I know of is Stacy in North Port. Any others?

  7. #11294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    What the?

    What the heck is everyone going on here? I just want to see reviews on local girls, not reviews of the mongers trying to get brownie points with them. It's dumb to keep reviewing the same girls over and over and giving them more business and driving prices up and also messing up your chances of seeing them, because some rich man will give them double what you are giving them. Anyways, anyone have a good Latina that actually stays here? I find good ones but them they disappear in a week or so.

  8. #11293

    Was it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300

    They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).
    Was it real or did you not end up pursuing it I've seen this add too!

  9. #11292

    Real!

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDiscret  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/478782777901

    I'm a sucker for redheads, can't find any reviews.

    TIA.
    She is real and a very sweet person I have met with her a few times!

  10. #11291

    Sites

    Which are the best sites to use. Currently using STG and Mega but they're mostly fake ads on both.

  11. #11290
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300

    They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).
    You can use Google Voice with the following for free:

    WhatsApp.

    Snapchat.

    Telegram.

  12. #11289

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Brother you would not be accused of anything like that. You are fine. Telling us about your experience is what this forum is about. You don't and have never crossed any lines that I have ever seen and I can't see you on here reviewing the same girl 4 or 5 times in a week or two.

    And again, both of you cats are cool as hell and never in doubt.

    These are the reviews that is needed. 100% let it fly.
    Finally a couple of rational members step up and say what we are all thinking. Stop the infighting. And give the info. I've gotten PMs and phone calls making me feel better about this thing I was dragged into for defending a fellow monger. Whom I know. Corn hauler and others. I appreciate the support.

  13. #11288

    Erin

    Ok I'll give it a shot.

    So I had asked about her and was told she was mechanical and ok for a qv.

    I contacted her Friday and comms were good. Set a time to meet and she forgot and went to eat. Setup for Saturday morning and this time we didn't meet but it was my fault as I was running late and she was checking out.

    Tried a third time on Sunday and she could get a hotel room but couldn't get to the hotel as she was staying with someone else.

    You may call me a simp but I offered to pick her up and take her to the hotel. About 40 minutes total drive time. She was very friendly and we had a nice chat on the way to the hotel.

    Once we got in the motel room she checked it all out, set the a / c and removed her dress. I got undressed and we got in the bed. She asked me what I liked and I said GFE. And that's what I got a very passionate GFE session with a bubbly sexy girl.

    She appreciated I stayed within the limits of what she posted in her ad.

    I think, and not saying anyone hasn't, if she's treated respectfully you get a very good time.

    I will repeat.

    As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/036272735995
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erin 003.jpg‎   Erin 004.jpg‎   Erin 005.jpg‎  

  14. #11287

    I have 3 girlfriends

    Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300

    They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).

  15. #11286

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/478782777901

    I'm a sucker for redheads, can't find any reviews.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape