Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 14588
-
10-31-24 11:52 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 121Estero / Bonita
Check posts 11231,11234, 11235 on here. All negative due to attitude, bad comms, and GPS. Her comms with me seemed to have attitude so I didn't move forward.
Originally Posted by LetsMakeA
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 10:38 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 69Estero
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/420438781116
Any info on this women?
-
10-31-24 07:51 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 300Run in the opposite direction.
I met this one a while ago and she was doing sessions out of her van in front of a house. She was much bigger in person and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 20:43 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 274Ok I was way wrong
Ok she actually was having trouble sending the pics. I'm not sure if the pics in the ad are real, too professional, or older. But the pics finally came through from another number but anyway this girl is nice. Body from heaven ad true redhead. Stacked tall nice ass and ready for fun. Well worth the 2 diamonds. That's all I can say. Run don't walk. Well worth it. My apologies but unfolded after I made the last post. Hot girl.
Originally Posted by Anx3126
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 17:37 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 274Fake. Shame I dig redheads. Fake ad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/334804615719
Two days she been saying she sent verification pics. But I haven't seen any. Love redheads but no verify posting pics like that. My opinion is fake. But she didn't ask for deposit or didn't get around to that. Because she won't verify.
-
10-30-24 15:45 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 35Review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/212951022622
Have y'all seen this bbw? Reviews please.
-
10-30-24 12:11 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 36Try Tryst
Fewer fake ads.
Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:43 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 199Real or Not?
Exactly, just want to know if this group actually exists and really pictures of them in the ad before I pursue. Feel free to PM me too!
Originally Posted by YoungZ1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 11:42 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 537Regular girl.
Just found out my regular provider is moving up north to be closer to her family. I guess to work there too. Does anyone know of any good providers in Port Charlotte area? Mine is leaving and the other that I know of is Stacy in North Port. Any others?
-
10-30-24 07:37 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 278What the?
What the heck is everyone going on here? I just want to see reviews on local girls, not reviews of the mongers trying to get brownie points with them. It's dumb to keep reviewing the same girls over and over and giving them more business and driving prices up and also messing up your chances of seeing them, because some rich man will give them double what you are giving them. Anyways, anyone have a good Latina that actually stays here? I find good ones but them they disappear in a week or so.
-
10-30-24 06:39 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 35Was it real?
Was it real or did you not end up pursuing it I've seen this add too!
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 06:37 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 35Real!
She is real and a very sweet person I have met with her a few times!
Originally Posted by FloridaDiscret
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 20:48 #11291Regular Member

Posts: 22Sites
Which are the best sites to use. Currently using STG and Mega but they're mostly fake ads on both.
-
10-29-24 19:20 #11290Banned Member

Posts: 3188You can use Google Voice with the following for free:
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
WhatsApp.
Snapchat.
Telegram.
-
10-29-24 14:55 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 274Thank you.
Finally a couple of rational members step up and say what we are all thinking. Stop the infighting. And give the info. I've gotten PMs and phone calls making me feel better about this thing I was dragged into for defending a fellow monger. Whom I know. Corn hauler and others. I appreciate the support.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




