Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 24692
-
10-30-24 17:46 #22937Senior Member

Posts: 222Sexy Sara
Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
-
10-30-24 16:14 #22936Regular Member

Posts: 20I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 13:25 #22935Regular Member

Posts: 20Ok, I've been seeing summer over 10 years can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her. She is nude sensual with some mutual touch, sometimes a sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS. She is a sweetheart, please be respectful.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 13:03 #22934Senior Member

Posts: 117Summer
What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.
Originally Posted by Keith2117
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 15:12 #22933Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone see this person?
Has anyone had a chance to see this person? I'm thinking about setting something up for next week and I like to know basic info before I contact. Thanks in advance.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html
-
10-29-24 10:49 #22932Senior Member

Posts: 338Lemay Summer
100% agree on Summer. She gives a great sensual massage and she is very attractive with a great body, especially if you enjoy a great experience with an older woman. Her place is very nice and discreet. Treat her well as she is a total sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Keith2117
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 08:49 #22931Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree! Treat her well!
Originally Posted by Keith2117
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 08:39 #22930Senior Member

Posts: 1744Current Reliability
Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.
Originally Posted by Dave1984
[View Original Post]
My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.
-
10-29-24 07:14 #22929Senior Member

Posts: 52Vii
Has anyone seen this one? If so, what all is on the table? I feel like FS might be implied with some of the options, but the descriptions are pretty vague.
https://tryst.link/escort/silksomatics
-
10-28-24 13:34 #22928Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer
I've seen a few reports on Summer, the one in Lemay. I've responded to other reports about her. To be clear, she is a nice lady who give a very decent sensual massage. She doesn't ghost. She obviously doesn't answer if she is with a client. He place is always super clean and nicely decorated. The parking is safe and well lit. She looks like her pics and updates new ones all the time. Yes I have know ln her for years and she is my go to. She is respectful so please give her respect.
-
10-28-24 13:07 #22927Senior Member

Posts: 138Coming to town
I have been out of the area for over a year and an half and would appreciate any intel on AMP offering adequate massage and mutual touch. I used to go to all the old locations that are shuttered. Royal, Bodywork's, several on Barrett Station Road, Panda, Jasmine. Chen Sheng was my all time favorite. (That was really a bummer when they got busted).
Any intel would be appreciated. PM or Public.
-
10-28-24 12:21 #22926Senior Member

Posts: 120O'Fallon IL
This AMP is very good if you are in the O'Fallon, Collinsville, Fairview Heights area. 2 sometimes 3 workers but call for appointment as walking in you may have to wait or come back.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/259526.html
-
10-28-24 12:15 #22925Senior Member

Posts: 120Just in time for Halloween
Not sure what I did wrong, but I was ghosted (halloween reference for those of you not following) by Summer. No information or contact. Not personal, I assume it is just business and there are plenty of other options out there.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
Happy Halloween to all.
-
10-28-24 11:21 #22924Senior Member

Posts: 174What is her hourly rate and tip typically? How much all in for an hour massage with extras?
Originally Posted by Keith2117
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 10:57 #22923Banned Member

Posts: 175Most Ads Are Scams
One has to do some homework to weed out the scam ads, easy to do if you put in the time. The first thing I check is the images, copy and paste the link of the photo into google images and it will give you where the pics are from and if they are stolen. The search function on this forum has most the info you need about a provider just put her name in and you will get a return. For example put "Eden" in and you will receive many posts about this popular woman.
Originally Posted by Clayton163
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






