Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22940
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.
    What about aCBJ?

  2. #22939
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    Been seeing her for over a year occasionally. Fantastic bod, nude and MT but extras may come after she gets to know you. Definitely worth it.

  3. #22938

    Sexy Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    This gal has been around for about a decade. Probably mid-30's now, and still looks as fit as when I first saw her (and I did see her several times). Her photos show she still has a petite tight body, just as I remember. Except for two things.

    First, she has invested a lot in tattoos on her backside. She maybe had a single discreet one years ago. Now, many more inky spots adorn her body. And she invested a lot in her chest, or maybe some sugar daddy did. She had normal, nice breasts, but now nice and huge. She'll use them on you and allow some touching. The last time I saw her was probably about 5 or 6 years ago. Which was about the time that my SO retired so my ability to host a daytime visitor was also retired. (Dammit.).

    As for extras, I recall asking once or twice, well more like a gentle hint or suggestion, and it was clear it wasn't going to happen. She seemed to have gotten more business-like and less sensual as time went by. Which happens with almost every provider in any genre of delightful enjoyment that we review on here. In short, go for it if you want, but do not expect anything beyond a HJ and don't expect her to host. You might invite her to your hotel room if you're in from out of town, but renting a room for a 15 minute non-therapeutic, non-professional rub and tug at her price? Kinda nuts.

    LTB.

  4. #22937

    Sexy Sara

    Has anyone seen Sexy Sara that post on Rubrankings? Unfortunately it looks like she only does Outcalls. She doesn't show her face, but her body looks spectacular. She's a "Verified Member" so I'm inclined to believe the photos are legit. Really curious how good her services are and what options there are when it comes to extras. Any info is appreciated felllas.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html

  5. #22936
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.
    I've been seeing summer over 10 years and can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her Shs does Nude sensual mutual touch and the occasional sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS.

  6. #22935
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.
    Ok, I've been seeing summer over 10 years can guarantee there will never be anything bare with her. She is nude sensual with some mutual touch, sometimes a sensual nuru but no BBBJ and no FS. She is a sweetheart, please be respectful.

  7. #22934

    Summer

    What kind of options are available for the finish? I'm especially interested in BBBJ but open to other choices. Just want to know what's on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reports on Summer, the one in Lemay. I've responded to other reports about her. To be clear, she is a nice lady who give a very decent sensual massage. She doesn't ghost. She obviously doesn't answer if she is with a client. He place is always super clean and nicely decorated. The parking is safe and well lit. She looks like her pics and updates new ones all the time. Yes I have know ln her for years and she is my go to. She is respectful so please give her respect.

  8. #22933

    Anyone see this person?

    Has anyone had a chance to see this person? I'm thinking about setting something up for next week and I like to know basic info before I contact. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html

  9. #22932

    Lemay Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reports on Summer, the one in Lemay. I've responded to other reports about her. To be clear, she is a nice lady who give a very decent sensual massage. She doesn't ghost. She obviously doesn't answer if she is with a client. He place is always super clean and nicely decorated. The parking is safe and well lit. She looks like her pics and updates new ones all the time. Yes I have know ln her for years and she is my go to. She is respectful so please give her respect.
    100% agree on Summer. She gives a great sensual massage and she is very attractive with a great body, especially if you enjoy a great experience with an older woman. Her place is very nice and discreet. Treat her well as she is a total sweetheart.

  10. #22931
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reports on Summer, the one in Lemay. I've responded to other reports about her. To be clear, she is a nice lady who give a very decent sensual massage. She doesn't ghost. She obviously doesn't answer if she is with a client. He place is always super clean and nicely decorated. The parking is safe and well lit. She looks like her pics and updates new ones all the time. Yes I have know ln her for years and she is my go to. She is respectful so please give her respect.
    Agree! Treat her well!

  11. #22930

    Current Reliability

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1984  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the area for over a year and an half and would appreciate any intel on AMP offering adequate massage and mutual touch. I used to go to all the old locations that are shuttered. Royal, Bodywork's, several on Barrett Station Road, Panda, Jasmine. Chen Sheng was my all time favorite. (That was really a bummer when they got busted).

    Any intel would be appreciated. PM or Public.
    Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.

    My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.

  12. #22929

    Vii

    Has anyone seen this one? If so, what all is on the table? I feel like FS might be implied with some of the options, but the descriptions are pretty vague.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silksomatics

  13. #22928

    Summer

    I've seen a few reports on Summer, the one in Lemay. I've responded to other reports about her. To be clear, she is a nice lady who give a very decent sensual massage. She doesn't ghost. She obviously doesn't answer if she is with a client. He place is always super clean and nicely decorated. The parking is safe and well lit. She looks like her pics and updates new ones all the time. Yes I have know ln her for years and she is my go to. She is respectful so please give her respect.

  14. #22927

    Coming to town

    I have been out of the area for over a year and an half and would appreciate any intel on AMP offering adequate massage and mutual touch. I used to go to all the old locations that are shuttered. Royal, Bodywork's, several on Barrett Station Road, Panda, Jasmine. Chen Sheng was my all time favorite. (That was really a bummer when they got busted).

    Any intel would be appreciated. PM or Public.

  15. #22926

    O'Fallon IL

    This AMP is very good if you are in the O'Fallon, Collinsville, Fairview Heights area. 2 sometimes 3 workers but call for appointment as walking in you may have to wait or come back.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/259526.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape