Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 286 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPusher  [View Original Post]
    I hope I am wrong but I believe the beloved cleaning lady was killed in a head on collision on the highway yesterday. KTUU has story and the names were just released.
    Holy shit that's insane so messed up!

  2. #3772

    Katie TLC

    I hope I am wrong but I believe the beloved cleaning lady was killed in a head on collision on the highway yesterday. KTUU has story and the names were just released.

  3. #3771
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    VIP Benson Spa

    On traveling and found this new store online, set up a morning appointment with Wendy. Got there she greeted me at the door. I pulled her in for a kiss and hug. She looked beautiful this morning, she was in daisy dukes and a low cut top.

    Got to the room and gave a nice relaxing rub. She flipped me and started DFK while stroking me. She then swallowed my cock raw with sucking and licking and back to more DFK and groping each other. More BBBJ and then she slipped the Hat on and got on top for some ACG and RACG. I was playing with her tits and told her I wanted to cum on her tits, I unload and she gives me more BBBJ and sucks me dry. We kiss and make out some more. She grabs me a water and I'm off! Another beautiful way to start my day.

  4. #3770

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SkierBow78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Looked here and other sites with not much success. Seems a little rough and wondering if those pics are accurate and if it's worth my time. Thanks! https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323948.
    Pics are accurate. She is sweet. She definitely has a drug problem and it shows. If you can get past that and the lackluster BBBJ, and the fact that she hasn't showered because she's living on the streets then I'd say go for it. Had her down to. 8 for a qv but couldn't go through with it because of the other stuff.

  5. #3769

    Nikki

    Anyone seen this one? Looked here and other sites with not much success. Seems a little rough and wondering if those pics are accurate and if it's worth my time. Thanks! https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323948.

  6. #3768

    MILF money

    Any experience with her? Was supposed to meet with her earlier this year once but didn't happen. Pics look great though and wanted to see if anyone has experience before reaching out again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...-/221462490049

  7. #3767

    Bailey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/925226930197

    Just had a visit with Bailey here in Fairbanks, she is headed to Anchorage today. Very quiet, accommodating and laid back girl. She is the girl in the picks, again very nice, if you needed a quick date to keep your mom off your back I believe she would be a good fit, not embarrassing or drugged up. First thing I noticed is that her room was very clean and no bad odors, I have walked out of sessions because of how disgusting the girls and surroundings were. She gave me a massage to start, well worth the time, she is not a clock watcher. She has a friend with her too, you can get a duo.

  8. #3766

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean2019  [View Original Post]
    Had a quick visit with Amanda earlier. Nice BJ in my truck. She is very friendly and pleasant. Quick to respond. After we got to the spot she took her top off and deep throated me until I was done. Definitely knows her way around the stick.
    Yes, she's very skilled. Just be aware that she is MUCH heavier than her photos. But, as noted, she certainly knows how to please.

    JG

  9. #3765

    Amanda

    Had a quick visit with Amanda earlier. Nice BJ in my truck. She is very friendly and pleasant. Quick to respond. After we got to the spot she took her top off and deep throated me until I was done. Definitely knows her way around the stick.

  10. #3764

    Lea Gordon

    Quote Originally Posted by AkPooner  [View Original Post]
    I would bet that no one has ever seen her in Anchorage.

    If you read back through the forum especially the rip off section you will gain a lot of knowledge on how to spot fakes. Any add with ridiculously low rates and asking for a gift card should be considered suspect. The person on the other end of the phone will ask for the gift card number so they can confirm it is real or something to that effect. Once they have it you won't hear from them again.

    Using common sense and realizing if it looks to good to be true it probably is go a long way in this hobby. There are always exceptions but they are few. A fool and his money are soon parted is way those adds exist.
    Figured as much, thanks for the reply.

  11. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaFisher1990  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had seen this lady before.

    When I called and asked some questions she said that I needed to make a deposit through various apps, told her I don't have any of those and never paid deposit.

    Next was I needed to bring an Ebay gift card for the full amount.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3320682
    I would bet that no one has ever seen her in Anchorage.

    If you read back through the forum especially the rip off section you will gain a lot of knowledge on how to spot fakes. Any add with ridiculously low rates and asking for a gift card should be considered suspect. The person on the other end of the phone will ask for the gift card number so they can confirm it is real or something to that effect. Once they have it you won't hear from them again.

    Using common sense and realizing if it looks to good to be true it probably is go a long way in this hobby. There are always exceptions but they are few. A fool and his money are soon parted is way those adds exist.

  12. #3762

    Lea Gordon

    Was wondering if anyone had seen this lady before.

    When I called and asked some questions she said that I needed to make a deposit through various apps, told her I don't have any of those and never paid deposit.

    Next was I needed to bring an Ebay gift card for the full amount.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3320682

  13. #3761

    Re: Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckGranite  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this beauty?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3273130

    Looks too good to be true but has the favorites and listing attributes to be real. Thanks in advance!
    What JG said. "They" will probably be back next week with a new name and number, and same pics. Sadly that's what Adultlook is coming to with fewer legitimate providers advertising there. On the subject of deposits, I won't send them. I realize many high end escorts require deposits with screening when they are on tour and for various reasons but that only protects THEM if YOU cancel. If they cancel on you you're probably SOL. Just like using your real phone number always avoid sending money ahead of service. Your odds of winning with that game are probably better in Vegas. I know I'm preaching to the choir but good to throw that out there once in a while. Lotta easy money floating around here at PFD time as d the scammers are lined up and ready.

  14. #3760

    She gets around

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckGranite  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with this beauty?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3273130

    Looks too good to be true but has the favorites and listing attributes to be real. Thanks in advance!
    She does look too good to be true. Also, though this does not necessarily mean she's fake, she was advertising on a different website in Austin, TX on October 9, and in El Paso on October 12. You might notice that she was "last seen 2 days ago" on the Adultlook Anchorage page you linked. Which means she was on that site while she was still advertising on El Paso. Do with that what you will.

    My bet is "she" will be very engaging, but will ultimately require a deposit. When you refuse to CashApp her $50 "to prove you're not LE" (if you're smart), you will then be ghosted. But that's' just the sense I get, and I would LOVE to learn I am wrong. So, you know, TOFTT please.

    JG.

  15. #3759

    Annita

    Does anyone have experience with this beauty?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3273130

    Looks too good to be true but has the favorites and listing attributes to be real. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape