Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 4281
-
11-03-24 00:15 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 59Nikki
Pics are accurate. She is sweet. She definitely has a drug problem and it shows. If you can get past that and the lackluster BBBJ, and the fact that she hasn't showered because she's living on the streets then I'd say go for it. Had her down to. 8 for a qv but couldn't go through with it because of the other stuff.
Originally Posted by SkierBow78
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 01:23 #3770Regular Member

Posts: 11Nikki
Anyone seen this one? Looked here and other sites with not much success. Seems a little rough and wondering if those pics are accurate and if it's worth my time. Thanks! https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323948.
-
10-30-24 14:16 #3769Regular Member

Posts: 9MILF money
Any experience with her? Was supposed to meet with her earlier this year once but didn't happen. Pics look great though and wanted to see if anyone has experience before reaching out again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/wasil...-/221462490049
-
10-24-24 16:28 #3768Regular Member

Posts: 18Bailey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/925226930197
Just had a visit with Bailey here in Fairbanks, she is headed to Anchorage today. Very quiet, accommodating and laid back girl. She is the girl in the picks, again very nice, if you needed a quick date to keep your mom off your back I believe she would be a good fit, not embarrassing or drugged up. First thing I noticed is that her room was very clean and no bad odors, I have walked out of sessions because of how disgusting the girls and surroundings were. She gave me a massage to start, well worth the time, she is not a clock watcher. She has a friend with her too, you can get a duo.
-
10-24-24 11:46 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 520Amanda
Yes, she's very skilled. Just be aware that she is MUCH heavier than her photos. But, as noted, she certainly knows how to please.
Originally Posted by JamesDean2019
[View Original Post]
JG
-
10-23-24 02:10 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 36Amanda
Had a quick visit with Amanda earlier. Nice BJ in my truck. She is very friendly and pleasant. Quick to respond. After we got to the spot she took her top off and deep throated me until I was done. Definitely knows her way around the stick.
-
10-22-24 16:36 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 27Lea Gordon
Figured as much, thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by AkPooner
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 01:37 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 151I would bet that no one has ever seen her in Anchorage.
Originally Posted by SeaFisher1990
[View Original Post]
If you read back through the forum especially the rip off section you will gain a lot of knowledge on how to spot fakes. Any add with ridiculously low rates and asking for a gift card should be considered suspect. The person on the other end of the phone will ask for the gift card number so they can confirm it is real or something to that effect. Once they have it you won't hear from them again.
Using common sense and realizing if it looks to good to be true it probably is go a long way in this hobby. There are always exceptions but they are few. A fool and his money are soon parted is way those adds exist.
-
10-21-24 19:22 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 27Lea Gordon
Was wondering if anyone had seen this lady before.
When I called and asked some questions she said that I needed to make a deposit through various apps, told her I don't have any of those and never paid deposit.
Next was I needed to bring an Ebay gift card for the full amount.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3320682
-
10-15-24 15:02 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: Annita
What JG said. "They" will probably be back next week with a new name and number, and same pics. Sadly that's what Adultlook is coming to with fewer legitimate providers advertising there. On the subject of deposits, I won't send them. I realize many high end escorts require deposits with screening when they are on tour and for various reasons but that only protects THEM if YOU cancel. If they cancel on you you're probably SOL. Just like using your real phone number always avoid sending money ahead of service. Your odds of winning with that game are probably better in Vegas. I know I'm preaching to the choir but good to throw that out there once in a while. Lotta easy money floating around here at PFD time as d the scammers are lined up and ready.
Originally Posted by CheckGranite
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 13:18 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 520She gets around
She does look too good to be true. Also, though this does not necessarily mean she's fake, she was advertising on a different website in Austin, TX on October 9, and in El Paso on October 12. You might notice that she was "last seen 2 days ago" on the Adultlook Anchorage page you linked. Which means she was on that site while she was still advertising on El Paso. Do with that what you will.
Originally Posted by CheckGranite
[View Original Post]
My bet is "she" will be very engaging, but will ultimately require a deposit. When you refuse to CashApp her $50 "to prove you're not LE" (if you're smart), you will then be ghosted. But that's' just the sense I get, and I would LOVE to learn I am wrong. So, you know, TOFTT please.
JG.
-
10-14-24 08:40 #3760Regular Member

Posts: 5Annita
Does anyone have experience with this beauty?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3273130
Looks too good to be true but has the favorites and listing attributes to be real. Thanks in advance!
-
10-11-24 17:32 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 66Camera Shy
Hi All,
Sorta have a wish to make my own home movies. Unfortunately all the providers I have interacted with are extremely camera shy.
I know some people do hidden cameras but that is not my thing, Anyone know of a local provider that is not video shy?
Thanks,
Relaxedinak.
P.S. I know that some providers read this forum, I would be happy if they PM me.
Treat them well and they will usually return the favor!
-
10-11-24 10:21 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 520Second that
Ah yes, September. One of my all-time ATFs. But don't let her name fool you; she's great all year round.
Originally Posted by JamesG248
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
10-11-24 02:41 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 135IPO: Solid GFE with Fee
Was in the mood for a solid GFE session and Fee did not disappoint. Felt like a 3 am bar closer session without the sloppy drunk feeling. Safety girl, but open to negotiations. Takes directions well when respected. Solid mic skills. Very reasonable but firm donation requests. Will be adding to the repeat list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/979975403280









Reply With Quote





