Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejanero  [View Original Post]
    Thanks much Bmish. I would have never figured that one out LOL!
    Just use google next time, LOL

  2. #57047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejanero  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV stand for? I see that abbreviation all the time?
    If only there was a place on this forum where you could look shit up.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eviations-List

  3. #57046
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Your mileage may vary.
    Thanks much Bmish. I would have never figured that one out LOL!

  4. #57045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejanero  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV stand for? I see that abbreviation all the time?
    Your mileage may vary.

  5. #57044

    Amy

    Ran into Amy from PG County by the circle. Old times were remembered. She's probably one of the nicest girls out there. Went to tip top and got a good BBBJ. Covered up and went both holes. She looked a bit pained but troopers through. Filled the bag and got digits!! Damage 50.

  6. #57043

    Sasha past the circle WW Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiPro666  [View Original Post]
    Sasha is always decent. Very submissive. Always takes direction well. And has no gag reflex.
    Ran into her Tuesday night. Negotiations led to a BBBJ followed by a rim job. She took it like a champ. Will gladly repeat. Had her lick the brown star.

    No digits, no phone.

    Catch her if you can!

  7. #57042

    Gts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dejanero  [View Original Post]
    What does YMMV stand for? I see that abbreviation all the time?
    Bro, GTS. Or ask someone under 30.

  8. #57041

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Vicky before sunset on Ashton. I wish that I had more time to take her to a room, but I only had enough time to pass to meet a deadline. She gave me a test, and I excepted her afterwards. I wished more girls did that LOL.
    You saw the world famous VICKY on ASHTON? She's back on the streets??

  9. #57040
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    very true, ymmv definitely came into play. I treated her well, got her a drink and moved when she didn't like the spot I parked. Later she said she'd do the same and treat me but fell asleep on the job for the second pop. Woke her up and face fucked her for the second nut. She took directions well. Just not a throat goat based off what I experienced.
    What does YMMV stand for? I see that abbreviation all the time?

  10. #57039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Guess that's where YMMV, comes into play. I have always had a good time with her, but then again I do treat her well when performance is good.
    very true, ymmv definitely came into play. I treated her well, got her a drink and moved when she didn't like the spot I parked. Later she said she'd do the same and treat me but fell asleep on the job for the second pop. Woke her up and face fucked her for the second nut. She took directions well. Just not a throat goat based off what I experienced.

  11. #57038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Story time

    So I was waiting for a mature regular of mine in the dark at fairhaven, picked her up where she texted me she'd be. Picked her up, fucked her face. Drop her off. Find out it was a much younger provider in her twenties. Says she learned a thing or two. Damage was $0. 2. Stay safe mongers LOL.

  12. #57037
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the hype the hype to be honest. She didn't perform as good as I'd heard people say she would. Probably going to pass on her next time.
    Guess that's where YMMV, comes into play. I have always had a good time with her, but then again I do treat her well when performance is good.

  13. #57036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMinor  [View Original Post]
    I went to Wilkens, nothing my like, nothing but homeless and dirty girls.

    For those that like Kiara, she was there, she wasn't being pick up, I guess because of her hoodie covering her face. She looked at me and wave. But I passed, I saw want by circle, scars on her face was waving. But pass.

    Washington Blvd, dead.

    Brooklyn the same. Well except for this big fat white girl waving on Pontiac and 5 .

    Besides that. Nothing.

    Heaven. I saw 2 . One looked early 20 , cute but with dirty clothes. But an old guy got to her. Well I'm heading home.

    Good luck guys.
    What does this heaven look like? A brunette?

  14. #57035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Lets see! You have 211 posts that added up to zilch, so with all these supposedly pickups you made all your questions should have been answered. So next tome you make a pickup ask her these questions and she will tell you the answers.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.
    I noticed when he posts questions they are very straight forward thouggh, what is stopping him from doing the same for his reports?

  15. #57034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Lisa Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    This Lisa has been around for a long time, she has an open menu if you treat her right, she is very accommodating and will follow directions well. She has been on the decline, but, who isn't on the decline these days, anyways if you're into getting rimmed she will not disappoint and she will suck and rim at the same time, and with that said, she will not be able to talk for awhile.

    Apache Out. Be Safe.
    I don't get the hype the hype to be honest. She didn't perform as good as I'd heard people say she would. Probably going to pass on her next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape