Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 61396
-
10-30-24 16:00 #57046Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks much Bmish. I would have never figured that one out LOL!
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 15:58 #57045Senior Member

Posts: 278Your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by Dejanero
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 12:09 #57044Senior Member

Posts: 367Amy
Ran into Amy from PG County by the circle. Old times were remembered. She's probably one of the nicest girls out there. Went to tip top and got a good BBBJ. Covered up and went both holes. She looked a bit pained but troopers through. Filled the bag and got digits!! Damage 50.
-
10-30-24 11:18 #57043Senior Member

Posts: 977Sasha past the circle WW Loop
Ran into her Tuesday night. Negotiations led to a BBBJ followed by a rim job. She took it like a champ. Will gladly repeat. Had her lick the brown star.
Originally Posted by SemiPro666
[View Original Post]
No digits, no phone.
Catch her if you can!
-
10-30-24 10:35 #57042Senior Member

Posts: 631Gts
Bro, GTS. Or ask someone under 30.
Originally Posted by Dejanero
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 09:41 #57041Senior Member

Posts: 53Vicky
You saw the world famous VICKY on ASHTON? She's back on the streets??
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 07:34 #57040Senior Member

Posts: 36What does YMMV stand for? I see that abbreviation all the time?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 07:12 #57039Senior Member

Posts: 278very true, ymmv definitely came into play. I treated her well, got her a drink and moved when she didn't like the spot I parked. Later she said she'd do the same and treat me but fell asleep on the job for the second pop. Woke her up and face fucked her for the second nut. She took directions well. Just not a throat goat based off what I experienced.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 07:10 #57038Senior Member

Posts: 278Story time
So I was waiting for a mature regular of mine in the dark at fairhaven, picked her up where she texted me she'd be. Picked her up, fucked her face. Drop her off. Find out it was a much younger provider in her twenties. Says she learned a thing or two. Damage was $0. 2. Stay safe mongers LOL.
-
10-30-24 07:09 #57037Senior Member

Posts: 442Guess that's where YMMV, comes into play. I have always had a good time with her, but then again I do treat her well when performance is good.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 07:06 #57036Senior Member

Posts: 278What does this heaven look like? A brunette?
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 06:56 #57035Senior Member

Posts: 278I noticed when he posts questions they are very straight forward thouggh, what is stopping him from doing the same for his reports?
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 06:55 #57034Senior Member

Posts: 278Lisa Brunette
I don't get the hype the hype to be honest. She didn't perform as good as I'd heard people say she would. Probably going to pass on her next time.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 16:54 #57033Senior Member

Posts: 1321The diff is nobody here likes to share their trophy finds. It's like fishing, ain't no one going to give up their hot spots. Deals need to be made with trades or in back offices. When someone catches a keeper, they bring her home and treat her like a prima Donna, this then gives her what some call gold pussy syndrome and the rates go through the roof.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:24 #57032I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329I got to say.
Nah, I think I kinda miss the hotel stuff. You would think it would be possible in the loops, scooping two women—no issues, no questions—and having fun with no limited distance. Having to think about all that stuff, a lot of the women are amazing. Uh, got to park in the same spot, hand lie, just drive in deeper in Anne Arundel and stuff. Can't always cruise just here and there. Two women switching seats when needed, performing while I drive. The walkers limit what can be achieved at times, not all the time—not offering the ability for your experience with them to stand out for the others. You do stand out just with them, but still. Like everybody on social, why can't I go on someone's account and enjoy the video and the reading? Everybody on social media—what's the difference?
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



