Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 26665
-
10-31-24 12:13 #22525Senior Member

Posts: 146Bella
Yea that's her. I reviewed her earlier this year, she is chunkier than her pics would suggest, but the shape is still nice imo. And she was all covered my first date too, but did BBBJ unprompted the second date. I must've caught her just before the start of her decline, cause everything I've heard about her since May has not been good. Got a trusted monger contact in Lansing that's been giving me updates on her. Unfortunately, you're intuition is right about the leg. She's fighting a losing battle with some demons that, if she's lucky, will only cost her that leg.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
It sucks to see the downfall of someone that had potential, but that's the way it goes sometimes. She still has a chance, slight as it may be, so I'm hoping she finds the will to kick the habit before it's too late.
-
10-31-24 08:34 #22524Senior Member

Posts: 314Bella
I thought this one was a Bella who had ok reviews from a year or so ago but probably is not. At a 28th street hotel. Wanted 180 hhr but agreed to 150. Set time for about 45 minutes later, then long delays with excuses that did not make much sense and no apology. Short and chubby, covered legs with some excuse about healing dog bite / skin graft but no evidence of where graft came from so likely a bs story. Wanted donation up front, put it on tv stand. Then informed me everything covered, told her not what ad says, mumbled something about her safety and no to BBBJ. I picked up my donation and walked out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/031981815283.
-
10-30-24 13:59 #22523Senior Member

Posts: 157Light Ashley
Haven't hobbied in about 2 months but this one caught my eye. Does anyone have any intel? That ass looks great LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/420898751061
-
10-29-24 22:46 #22522Senior Member

Posts: 80Jennifer Love
Jen was my first venture into the hobby. I keep thinking now I have been around a few years of going back to see her. I was so nervous and keep thing I was going to get arrested and the dream did not turn out the way most would like. Maybe I will go see her in a few weeks.
Even thought it was my first dream, she was good and tried to make me at easy and walked me through when and where to place the roses. Now I have some experience with dreams I would not do a dream that same way she walked me through it.
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 20:40 #22521Senior Member

Posts: 499I saw her ten or so years ago. She was a great experience.
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 20:36 #22520Senior Member

Posts: 144Jennifer lovin
https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin
Has anyone gone through her verification and seen her recently just wondering what to expect and how things went. Feel free to pm me info.
-
10-29-24 08:26 #22519Senior Member

Posts: 201Pasradise
She did respond to me, but donations are way over my budget chart.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
200 Qv 300 HH 400 H.
Those nipples did make my little head think twice!
-
10-29-24 02:45 #22518Senior Member

Posts: 25LeAnn
Does anybody have input or experience on this one? I haven't noticed anything yet.
https://tryst.link/massage/leannmich-22
-
10-28-24 13:30 #22517Senior Member

Posts: 39Amy
Little late on this and not a lot to add to what's been said. Seen Amy before she left town. Great experience! She knows what she is doing and makes sure jr is at attention before the cover goes on. Seen at nice hotel clean and smelled good. Only issue for me was the walk through the lobby. Will definitely make time next time she is here.
-
10-27-24 18:23 #22516Senior Member

Posts: 48Mandy
I took a break for bit and jump back in with a visit to Mandy. I have seen her before at Leonard and fuller. She had responded quick and with an easy set up.
The incall was clean and private. She remembered me and we got comfortable. She is fun and seemed into it. CBJ, DATY, played with those titties, and CFS. K9, finished CG. I will repeat.
-
10-27-24 10:55 #22515Senior Member

Posts: 92Check the Muskegon board for Euphoria. Her, or someone, using a shared pic.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 10:03 #22514Senior Member

Posts: 438Paaradise?
Any feedback on this one? Hoping it's real, but who knows?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5172522517
-
10-26-24 14:56 #22513Senior Member

Posts: 189Iirc
$ for ss. $. 4 hh. And add. 4 or. 5 for Greek.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 11:43 #22512Senior Member

Posts: 42Megan
What is Megan asking for a donation?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 08:19 #22511Senior Member

Posts: 69Try again
My friend wants try a GB again, she tried a few months ago but was stood up by to many people, this would be a week day -night, looking for 5 to 8 guys that will show up, she will host in a hotel north of Grand rapids, 4 hours with her almost anything goes. Then after, she will do one on ones with people that don't want to share her together.
Get with me if you're serious.











Reply With Quote





