Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 905 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13158
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    A good ole crackphone makes these kinds of texts or calls from being a worry. Burners are the only way to go even if your single!
    I agree, at the very least a texting app with a different number other than your real one. I doubt these clowns take the time or have the resources to get much info from an app.

  2. #13157

    RE: These clowns

    A good ole crackphone makes these kinds of texts or calls from being a worry. Burners are the only way to go even if your single!

  3. #13156

    These clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    I have never received a text like this until today. All because I wanted a Latino chick. I'm assuming they're the ones that never respond. This one spam called the fuck out of me. Just blocked and changed number. Stupid.
    I got this text message from two different numbers today. One even tried to call. I am not even a little bit worried, actually find it a bit humorous. I hope none of you guys fall for, or even waste time worrying or responding to these clowns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2942.jpg‎  

  4. #13155

    Petersburg

    Long shot, but I'll be in Petersburg for a quick day and then heading west. Wondering if ya'll know of any good AMP's, SW, or Escorts in the area? Greatly appreciated!

  5. #13154

    Scam texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else gotten texts from purported pimps (mine was named "Alexander Mendoza") accusing the recipient of wasting his escorts' time by not hiring them, and then threatening to send a "hit man" to kill the recipient's family? Happened to me twice recently after I reached out to some STG gals about their availability. I responded with taunting and sarcasm and did not get a response back. Something about his parents being proud of him.

    SS.
    I have never received a text like this until today. All because I wanted a Latino chick. I'm assuming they're the ones that never respond. This one spam called the fuck out of me. Just blocked and changed number. Stupid.

  6. #13153
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her around a few times. Her husband passed a pretty good while back and o think that's why she won't dabble in it anymore. Sounds strange I know. I've asked her to reconsider but she wasn't interested. She's just a normal working grandma now. Damn she was good tho when she played.
    The comment was just about running into popular local providers; so yeah, when I ran into her and her husband was around pre-covid lockdown well before he tragically passed.

  7. #13152
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Out on a civvy date ran into Smoke and her husband at a restaurant. That's all I can say about that.
    I've seen her around a few times. Her husband passed a pretty good while back and o think that's why she won't dabble in it anymore. Sounds strange I know. I've asked her to reconsider but she wasn't interested. She's just a normal working grandma now. Damn she was good tho when she played.

  8. #13151

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Out on a civvy date ran into Smoke and her husband at a restaurant. That's all I can say about that.
    Smoke isn't married.

  9. #13150

    YES, RVA is way to small

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I go to KFC maybe 3 times a year and tonight was one of those times. I placed my order in the drive through and they sent me around the building to wait. Who did I pull up beside? The long lamented, gone straight but not forgotten Tarhan. Very different but easily recognizable: at least 40 lbs heavier (so early 30's 2-3 kids mom average) in her small SUV. She def recognized me, was startled for a second but kept dealing w the kids. Just then both of our orders came out and I split. Nothing else to report.
    Out on a civvy date ran into Smoke and her husband at a restaurant. That's all I can say about that.

  10. #13149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Again, Richmond is too small

    I go to KFC maybe 3 times a year and tonight was one of those times. I placed my order in the drive through and they sent me around the building to wait. Who did I pull up beside? The long lamented, gone straight but not forgotten Tarhan. Very different but easily recognizable: at least 40 lbs heavier (so early 30's 2-3 kids mom average) in her small SUV. She def recognized me, was startled for a second but kept dealing w the kids. Just then both of our orders came out and I split. Nothing else to report.

  11. #13148

    Nikki

    Hey guys Nikki is needing some help. Give her a call since she needs some money.

  12. #13147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    If you know her, inbox me. I have questions. For the sake of clarity: if you don't know her, don't inbox me.
    Sorry, I should have said I know it's Hennessy but I'm trying to get current contact info. She's been hopping hotels on Midlo lately and I'm trying to hit it again. I last saw her about a month ago in a double w Maddy. Great time but she passed out before I could get the current digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_B58989A6-503E-4C60-97DB-FD898FE1BBA3.jpg‎  

  13. #13146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Anyone know this one?

    If you know her, inbox me. I have questions. For the sake of clarity: if you don't know her, don't inbox me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_B4861E9E-711E-4D83-8D8D-1A747A679722.jpg‎  

  14. #13145

    RE: text threats

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else gotten texts from purported pimps (mine was named "Alexander Mendoza") accusing the recipient of wasting his escorts' time by not hiring them, and then threatening to send a "hit man" to kill the recipient's family? Happened to me twice recently after I reached out to some STG gals about their availability. I responded with taunting and sarcasm and did not get a response back. Something about his parents being proud of him.

    SS.
    Hence why even if your single the reason to use a burner phone. Plus been having a ball with the scammers renewing my Mcfee acct or paypal!

  15. #13144

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw this one and had a good time.

    Decided to see if the 2nd coming would be as good LOL.

    Truly didn't disappoint. Fantastic mic skills and truly enjoyed the view in doggy.

    Setting up was easy and she was a lot more relaxed and fun since this was my second chance with her. Would definitely recommend giving her a spin LOL.

    Here is her ad. Just easier than checking mail to give her #.

    Happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/189527013688
    Just curious why you decided to post this in general versus escort reviews? Either way thanks, Ima hit her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape