Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 41293
-
10-30-24 09:04 #36598Senior Member

Posts: 1410Have not seen her post in forever. She used to be on my facebook but we all know how they change accounts weekly. Is she posting again?
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 08:56 #36597Regular Member

Posts: 20Egypt ghosting
Last month, I dreamed that I arranged a meet-up with Egypt. Comms started off great. My drive to her place was an hour and I explained to her what my arrival time was going to be prior to committing to going her way.
She checked in at the halfway point, and I confirmed that my arrival time was still the same. When I was about 2 minutes out, she checked in yet again. And I let her know I would be there in 2 minutes. I arrived at her place and she simply went dark. I waited in the lobby downstairs. Texted her multiple times with respectful words, and got no response at all. I decided to check work email which ended up taking 30 minutes, texted her again after that and still no reply.
I know that sometimes other mongers jump the line and the ladies will take the fellow who is at their door rather than wait for one on their way. But to just go dark with no communication is simply lame. I left and got my dream satisfied elsewhere. I never got any explanation from her. Won't repeat that again.
-
10-30-24 08:27 #36596Senior Member

Posts: 1058La Red
Another jax refugee LOL she's either in daytona or st Aug. I have not figured that out yet but I am guessing she has been in jax. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/659752129898
-
10-29-24 15:53 #36595Senior Member

Posts: 587You thought Ruby is curvy? Hmmm. Maybe she's gained weight. That would be good for me.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 14:48 #36594Senior Member

Posts: 119Some Recent Encounters: April, Ruby, and Jazmine. And Bekka
It has been some time since I updated a report.
April.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/983246706094
The Good: Cute, slim and lucid. Safe in-call and good comms. Great BBBJ and killer body IMHO. Grade: A-.
The Bad: None. We just didn't click 100%.
Ruby.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/839319635472
The Good: Super attractive, good comms. And safe incall. Excellent BBBJ and gets into it. Fun and sexy. Grade: A.
The Bad: None. I'm more of a spinner fan and she is curvy. I may be changing my preferences!
Jazmine / Yazmine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/526852581687
The Good: Love her body type, taller than expected, incall in a safe area. Solid comms. Decent BBBJ and seems to get into it. Grade: B / B+.
The Bad: I've heard that she has some issues with Uncle, seems like there is some candy usage with related dental issues.
Bekka.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/595017396974
Well, tried to book a session. She asked for 1/2 upfront. I declined. She then agreed. As I was driving to her incall (about 45 minutes from me), she asked for the deposit again. Total turnoff. I told her no and she tried to get me to come over anyway. She looks good in her pics, but no more deposit for me.
P.S. RIP to Natalie. She was a gem in our market.
-
10-29-24 14:04 #36593Senior Member

Posts: 180Do you have contact info?
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:46 #36592Senior Member

Posts: 414UPDATE: no it isn't legit, will ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:12 #36591Senior Member

Posts: 414This is true takes pretty much 30 days min for anything to show up. You can get early detection but that's 10 days and only for 1 thing, all else is 30.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 10:09 #36590Senior Member

Posts: 414She looks like the type to stalk you on social media LOL.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 08:38 #36589Senior Member

Posts: 104Crazy
Look on the plus side if she is schizo you have a 50/50 chance of bogo.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 08:08 #36588Senior Member

Posts: 587I don't disagree with what you're saying for common unwanted microbes. I'm referring to the word you can't say on this forum. It takes a while for that to show up on a blood test.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 07:46 #36587Senior Member

Posts: 470Won't wash off, either
It's also safe to say that an unwelcomed gift won't be washed off in a shower or douched away. If she took a bad load 5 minutes ago, you're probably safer than if she took it a week ago. So, if you want to worry about BB risk, think 9 a day x 12 months 3 K loads a year. This is microbiology fellas, not cooties. Get your facts straight if you're going to play roulette.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
10-28-24 22:35 #36586Senior Member

Posts: 162Have not seen her but you can see more of her here.
Have not seen her, but if you want to watch her in action check out the links below:
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45500...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45768...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/30240...rn-videos.html
-
10-28-24 20:35 #36585Senior Member

Posts: 587A blood test won't show positive for anything life threatening that quickly. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 17:14 #36584Senior Member

Posts: 1055So sorry
To hear this Andi.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




