Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 41283
-
10-29-24 08:08 #36588Senior Member

Posts: 586I don't disagree with what you're saying for common unwanted microbes. I'm referring to the word you can't say on this forum. It takes a while for that to show up on a blood test.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 07:46 #36587Senior Member

Posts: 470Won't wash off, either
It's also safe to say that an unwelcomed gift won't be washed off in a shower or douched away. If she took a bad load 5 minutes ago, you're probably safer than if she took it a week ago. So, if you want to worry about BB risk, think 9 a day x 12 months 3 K loads a year. This is microbiology fellas, not cooties. Get your facts straight if you're going to play roulette.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
10-28-24 22:35 #36586Senior Member

Posts: 162Have not seen her but you can see more of her here.
Have not seen her, but if you want to watch her in action check out the links below:
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45500...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45768...rn-videos.html
https://www.adultdvdempire.com/30240...rn-videos.html
-
10-28-24 20:35 #36585Senior Member

Posts: 586A blood test won't show positive for anything life threatening that quickly. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 17:14 #36584Senior Member

Posts: 1055So sorry
To hear this Andi.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 11:50 #36583Senior Member

Posts: 186Any report on this one
Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
-
10-28-24 11:29 #36582Senior Member

Posts: 1057Residents
LOL Could you guys in jax keep your resident inmates instead of letting them escape to St Augustine. Erika / Harlowe has been here maybe almost 2 months and every single day posts a rambling novel that would give me pause to ever think of reaching out to her. This is just a sample of her every day rants LOL Please keep your crazy ones in jax.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/361155193007
-
10-28-24 00:39 #36581Regular Member

Posts: 17I was dumb, I was well so horny and was naked, and she was naked with her legs spread, so it was just too hard for me to be smart and stop. It is hard in reality to be smart when her legs are spread. Wish I had been smart but sadly I was thinking with my little head.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 19:08 #36580Senior Member

Posts: 690Hey man, at least you did not eat her! This is why I always tell mongers never to eat a provider unless they like the taste of other guy's sperm!
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
Man, you saw the cream pie dripping from her and you put jr in her hole bareback? Dumb and Dangerous! I did not know she was such a high volume provider, but you proved from her ad postings that indeed she is. So putting jr in such a high volume provider dripping who knows how many cream pies is not safe. Get a blood test on Monday, do not wait. Seriously, do not wait!
LB.
-
10-27-24 15:13 #36579Senior Member

Posts: 554You're a better man than I am. To still continue after all that amazes me.
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 14:37 #36578Senior Member

Posts: 79Jasmine Averie. Eros
I had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine Averie from Eros at her house in Gainesville the other evening. Both being UF grads we had a lot in common. We went out for dinner, drinks and I stayed till the middle the night. Very beautiful face. Great pornstar attitude. $1 k for my experience. Her new ad is through an agency.
-
10-27-24 03:05 #36577Senior Member

Posts: 231Are these the same girl? Any reviews?
No name in this one but I'm confused, because she:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/424383297834
Has nearly the same exact description (but different number) as this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/118878262191
Which doesn't mention a name, but seems to be Ally (and indeed has the same number as her, though totally different description):
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/858364364937
Are these all the same? Reviews I see on Ally seem like she's pretty sketchy and not advised, but the first girl totally looks different and has a different number, so if she is real, curious about whether there's any reviews about her around.
-
10-27-24 00:12 #36576Senior Member

Posts: 73Tall blonde
The tall girl is fun but comms are horrible. She wastes the time but gets the job done.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 20:36 #36575Senior Member

Posts: 170
-
10-26-24 19:51 #36574Senior Member

Posts: 371Rip
I never met her, but I am very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






