Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49729
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Breath

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw nicole. She was not listening to me requesting her to slow down. Kept up the fake moaning, combined with her sniffling, just not good. Also, her breath. Ugh.
    She does has some breath issues. Another strange thing about her is when I asked for Jessica she said she was Jessica even though she told me Nicole. Says she goes by different names. Obviously poaching customers. Outside of the bad breath the session was decent. Pounded away and she took it like a champ.

  2. #49728

    5 o'clock clock shadow

    LOL. Very true gringo.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She delivers aqua quality service as expected. My only complaint is she always seems to have a 5 o'clock pussy shadow that is abrasive during nuru. She has a decent BBBJ and is spunky. Go enjoy. She works alone so mongers will interrupt session at certain times. 5' 100 lbs 30 something. I don't do TUMA and she was almost insisting.

  3. #49727

    Jui jui spa semoran- bad time

    Saw nicole. She was not listening to me requesting her to slow down. Kept up the fake moaning, combined with her sniffling, just not good. Also, her breath. Ugh.

  4. #49726

    KiKi Missly

    Stopped in 8 pm last night, seems like she may have been the only one working, asked for Lucy but she said she was not there. She is cute enough so decided to go there. Ok experience, Table Shower she got naked and did the slide and glide played with boys, and TUMA, back to the room, nothing extra special, no dfk or lfk but very accommodating, BBBJ for a quite a while and decided to put on the cover and pound in mish with her legs on my shoulder, feet were about shoulder height and I was standing and kept it that way till the finish, clean up all in all on ok dream but for the same money I need some excited and need it a bit freaky. Woke up from this dream very relaxed but would not want to repeat.

  5. #49725
    Stopped by Tokyo spa summer and Emely there. Saw summer again. Rotation change in 2 days. Had a blast. Always a good time.

  6. #49724

    Cops off Semoran Tues Oct 29

    Saw this on my drive home. At least 4 cops cars. Stay safe out there.

  7. #49723
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddemcfwilcats  [View Original Post]
    Yes Connie is Venus back a couple months ago she used the name Venus but she is a great provider would recommend if you are into spinner and Tiffany position her best attributes.
    I have seen her a few times. She delivers aqua quality service as expected. My only complaint is she always seems to have a 5 o'clock pussy shadow that is abrasive during nuru. She has a decent BBBJ and is spunky. Go enjoy. She works alone so mongers will interrupt session at certain times. 5' 100 lbs 30 something. I don't do TUMA and she was almost insisting.

  8. #49722

    Jenny

    She moved to Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Any know if she is still around?

  9. #49721
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    There appears to be one nice lady working there, but I wanted the younger girl that was there last year or if someone has found Vicky, I would go there.
    I'm sorry, but there's nothing to see there. Check out spring or VIP.

  10. #49720

    Jenny. You Massage

    Any know if she is still around?

  11. #49719

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianMilfs  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to Aqua? Report on Connie please and ty.
    Yes Connie is Venus back a couple months ago she used the name Venus but she is a great provider would recommend if you are into spinner and Tiffany position her best attributes.

  12. #49718

    Aqua

    Anybody been to Aqua? Report on Connie please and ty.

  13. #49717

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoDreams  [View Original Post]
    Is Ocean Star still open and anyone visited lately?
    I would love to find Chanel somewhere. Always had a great time with her.

  14. #49716

    What you see is what you get

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoDreams  [View Original Post]
    Is Ocean Star still open and anyone visited lately?
    There appears to be one nice lady working there, but I wanted the younger girl that was there last year or if someone has found Vicky, I would go there.

  15. #49715

    Best Backshot views?

    Right now I'm looking for a AMP with some good backshots.

    Besides Mona I know she's out if town.

    I'm looking for who is available now. Please and thank you.

    P. s a good width and fullness to the ass.

    My Dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape