Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26748

    Confidential Viagra Prescription

    I was following a thread here a few weeks ago where it was being asked how to get viagra without having it sent to your home. I did some research and found an online source to get a prescription and then you can get your prescription at the pharmacy just like normal without having to have an expensive doctor visit. The site is Dr. B. I'll put a link below. I just did a quick online questionnaire. I did need to go to a CVS and get my heart rate from one of those machines and take a picture. But it was $15 for the consultation and then the pills were $16 for 10 at Walmart. I think it's cheaper with goodRX, so I'll try that next time.

    https://hidrb.com/care/sexual-and-re...le-dysfunction

  2. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her last night.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/812713528852

    Local gal.

    Outcall or incalls.

    Great body, nice firm tits with erect nipples, suckable and bite able.

    Nice ass.

    Dreamt about BBBJ being sloppy with spit, dt and possible CIM, no swallow.

    Prefer cfs but allowed BBFS.

    Signs of possible previous demons. Good conversation, lucid, timely.

    I will definitely dream again.
    What we're her rates.

  3. #26746

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her on her latest return to the Triangle. Don't recall what the verdict was on her before she left, but she looks to have gained some weight and is looking healthier now.

    LMK what you think. Yes or No.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/385481009130
    I did not notice any visible change from her last visit to Triangle. She is still spinner size. Performance was still prime.

  4. #26745

    Ava

    Had a dream about her last night.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/812713528852

    Local gal.

    Outcall or incalls.

    Great body, nice firm tits with erect nipples, suckable and bite able.

    Nice ass.

    Dreamt about BBBJ being sloppy with spit, dt and possible CIM, no swallow.

    Prefer cfs but allowed BBFS.

    Signs of possible previous demons. Good conversation, lucid, timely.

    I will definitely dream again.

  5. #26744

    Rev: Bonnie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/178185334

    Saw Bonnie last week. Comms were good, she was at a hotel near 55/54 in Durham. She was sweet and accommodating. Had 2 puppies in the room that stayed to themselves. No smoke, a bonus.

    The good: she's cute, better looking than her pictures, nice B-C cups. Amazing dimples. We got naked and she lay back for some nice DATY, she tasted great. Nice nips, let me suck on them.

    The not great: BBJ wasn't that good, technique not the best, but better than CBJ. I prefer cowgirl, but she said she didn't do it. Got the condom on and I wilted despite cialis on board. Tried a few positions but not hard enough. Discarded the condom and tried lube / hand for a while, no luck.

    She was very apologetic. But not her fault, except maybe if she's been better at BJ or would have mounted me, I would have been more aroused. $160/ HH, would consider trying again.

  6. #26743

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She said twice it was her sister and they look related.
    I'm 100% sure they arent blood sisters.

  7. #26742

    Probably not sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She said twice it was her sister and they look related.
    Could be, but it's a common term used by two providers working together. I think maybe it's so you won't ask them to go down on each other. OG's might remember Mistress Scorpio called Khole her "sister", they told me what it meant and they were definitely NOT sisters.

  8. #26741

    Lady G

    Anyone seen her on her latest return to the Triangle. Don't recall what the verdict was on her before she left, but she looks to have gained some weight and is looking healthier now.

    LMK what you think. Yes or No.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/385481009130

  9. #26740
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    From her ad: NO BARE&#BBJ&#GFE&#DATY&ANAL&#DITY &#don't ask I will block you.

    Sounds like a blast.

  10. #26739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Thats not her real sister. But it is the one she does duo's with.
    She said twice it was her sister and they look related.

  11. #26738

    As intel on April Experience


  12. #26737
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Have not, but IMO a menu that closed is never a good sign. Generally they're repulsed to even have to look at you, and I'm told I'm attractive, LOL. Seeing women like that is a self esteem crusher, IMO.

  13. #26736

    Jaydream

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Is her sister who she is doing the duo's with?
    Thats not her real sister. But it is the one she does duo's with.

  14. #26735
    Is her sister who she is doing the duo's with?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with JayDream. Not sure anyone has reviewed her yet. She looks exactly like the pics. Very clean, demure. Sweet but a bit distant. Seems like her sister, who waited in the bathroom, maybe brought her into the game. But she says she does everything listed on her menu, but of course each and every one is a serious upcharge so expect a typical covered, limited option experience. She seemed reluctant at first to even have her tits sucks, but finally gave in. She started enjoying herself with an on her knees BJ which was getting better and better as I got hard. She started moaning while doing it, little wrinkle on her for head. That was hot. Started in doggie for a fantastic view then flipped to mish. She liked me, so it wasn't an issue but I can tell she's the type who may say to you, "No. One position. " And she's not cheap. I got her down to 140. Not sure I'd repeat for the price. I aim to keep these prices down as reasonably as possible for this team, so I try to say no to these creeping increases and less services offered. Recommend the same.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/930723111828

  15. #26734

    Upscale petite Beauty


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape