Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22309

    Perhaps try a DI lady?

    I have never partook myself, but in the past there have been offers of threesomes from some of the DI ladies. I haven't visited one in a few years but it would be worth it as a last hurrah to find out. They don't come much better than DI women.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeviticusYates  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to get out of the hobby by years end (man, what a great run) so to end it, I want to have a threesome with two ladies. I never had one and I want to make this last one count. Could I have some suggestions / recommendations on who to get.

  2. #22308
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    I want to take the dive but its a 40 minute drive and I feel like its too good to be true somebody know these 2.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8592401367
    I might be wrong but some of the pictures kind of remind me of some posts in Louisville where two girls were running around robbing people at gun point.

  3. #22307

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a good redhead?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/032968827318

    This one is young and fun. Tight pussy and good head game. She's petite and had on a dress with nothing underneath.

  4. #22306

    Carley

    First time poster here. I was going to post this exact question.

    I'm glad I did a little research first. Also have been trying to contact Carley since May, but haven't had any luck. She did go to MI, but to my knowledge came back. Or at least I brought her back. Maybe went back up. I don't know. She did mention some legal troubles the last I saw her, but not sure if that is why I can't reach her. Regardless, she was a really nice lady and a great time. Hate to say but probably have to find another. So, any suggestions on 50+ ladies would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she was planning on moving, thinking Michigan. Planning on getting out of the hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherJim  [View Original Post]
    40 and over listing. Last posted sometime in May of 2024. Did visit Florida for a bit. Then totally vaporized. In jail? No longer active? Just curious as she was a good lady.

  5. #22305

    Petite Redhead

    I saw this young lady at a hotel in Castleton on Saturday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/032968827318

    She is the girl in the pictures and quite petite. She is very accommodating, gets into it, and was prompt. No waiting in the parking lot. Everything was covered. I saw no signs of demons other than weed. I will repeat.

  6. #22304

    Threesome

    I'm planning to get out of the hobby by years end (man, what a great run) so to end it, I want to have a threesome with two ladies. I never had one and I want to make this last one count. Could I have some suggestions / recommendations on who to get.

  7. #22303
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.
    She cancel on me on my way to see her.

  8. #22302

    Ginger

    Anyone know a good redhead?

  9. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.
    Seen her twice already. Did you already verify with her? I've had luck hettjngihwr early. I usually go see her in the weekday afternoon.

  10. #22300

    Who has had successful contact with Bexy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.

  11. #22299

    Anybody seen these 2 looks a little too good to be true

    I want to take the dive but its a 40 minute drive and I feel like its too good to be true somebody know these 2.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8592401367

  12. #22298

    Sensual Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1969  [View Original Post]
    She was amazing.
    Yes she was!!

  13. #22297
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/219-895-5119

    Set up meet for BBBJ, she sent me address of hotel. I all but get there and she says she isn't there she is like 10 minutes away at her aunt's house. I offer to pick her up, she agrees and sends me address. I get there and then she refuses to come out because "you could be anyone". LOL Wants me to call her so she can hear my voice, somehow that makes me not a cop Still refuses to come out. Guess I should have read the reviews and I'm likely better off having not seen her.
    At least you didn't send her any money but man she already got 2 terrible reviews

  14. #22296

    Any greek providers. No cheap skanks

    Looking for some fun in Carmel next weekend, visiting from out of town.

    Any reliable white women who speak greek?

  15. #22295

    Waste of time

    https://callescort.org/219-895-5119

    Set up meet for BBBJ, she sent me address of hotel. I all but get there and she says she isn't there she is like 10 minutes away at her aunt's house. I offer to pick her up, she agrees and sends me address. I get there and then she refuses to come out because "you could be anyone". LOL Wants me to call her so she can hear my voice, somehow that makes me not a cop Still refuses to come out. Guess I should have read the reviews and I'm likely better off having not seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape