Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22306

    Carley

    First time poster here. I was going to post this exact question.

    I'm glad I did a little research first. Also have been trying to contact Carley since May, but haven't had any luck. She did go to MI, but to my knowledge came back. Or at least I brought her back. Maybe went back up. I don't know. She did mention some legal troubles the last I saw her, but not sure if that is why I can't reach her. Regardless, she was a really nice lady and a great time. Hate to say but probably have to find another. So, any suggestions on 50+ ladies would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her she was planning on moving, thinking Michigan. Planning on getting out of the hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by FisherJim  [View Original Post]
    40 and over listing. Last posted sometime in May of 2024. Did visit Florida for a bit. Then totally vaporized. In jail? No longer active? Just curious as she was a good lady.

  2. #22305

    Petite Redhead

    I saw this young lady at a hotel in Castleton on Saturday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/032968827318

    She is the girl in the pictures and quite petite. She is very accommodating, gets into it, and was prompt. No waiting in the parking lot. Everything was covered. I saw no signs of demons other than weed. I will repeat.

  3. #22304

    Threesome

    I'm planning to get out of the hobby by years end (man, what a great run) so to end it, I want to have a threesome with two ladies. I never had one and I want to make this last one count. Could I have some suggestions / recommendations on who to get.

  4. #22303
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.
    She cancel on me on my way to see her.

  5. #22302

    Ginger

    Anyone know a good redhead?

  6. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.
    Seen her twice already. Did you already verify with her? I've had luck hettjngihwr early. I usually go see her in the weekday afternoon.

  7. #22300

    Who has had successful contact with Bexy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...604/3177661071

    I have seen previous posts about Bexy. The two reviews (here and on EB look promising). Who here has actually had successful contact with her and she actually kept your appointment time? I have contacted her on 2 separate occasions, we scheduled a time in advance and then when I go to confirm with her, crickets. Frustrating that she agrees to an appointment time, yet never responds with her location information. Sometimes she doesn't even respond for over a day. Is she just extremely overwhelmed with messages because she is new this? Just trying to gather intel on whether I should try to see her or not and how I need go about getting a response from her.

  8. #22299

    Anybody seen these 2 looks a little too good to be true

    I want to take the dive but its a 40 minute drive and I feel like its too good to be true somebody know these 2.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8592401367

  9. #22298

    Sensual Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1969  [View Original Post]
    She was amazing.
    Yes she was!!

  10. #22297
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/219-895-5119

    Set up meet for BBBJ, she sent me address of hotel. I all but get there and she says she isn't there she is like 10 minutes away at her aunt's house. I offer to pick her up, she agrees and sends me address. I get there and then she refuses to come out because "you could be anyone". LOL Wants me to call her so she can hear my voice, somehow that makes me not a cop Still refuses to come out. Guess I should have read the reviews and I'm likely better off having not seen her.
    At least you didn't send her any money but man she already got 2 terrible reviews

  11. #22296

    Any greek providers. No cheap skanks

    Looking for some fun in Carmel next weekend, visiting from out of town.

    Any reliable white women who speak greek?

  12. #22295

    Waste of time

    https://callescort.org/219-895-5119

    Set up meet for BBBJ, she sent me address of hotel. I all but get there and she says she isn't there she is like 10 minutes away at her aunt's house. I offer to pick her up, she agrees and sends me address. I get there and then she refuses to come out because "you could be anyone". LOL Wants me to call her so she can hear my voice, somehow that makes me not a cop Still refuses to come out. Guess I should have read the reviews and I'm likely better off having not seen her.

  13. #22294

    Sensual Elle

    She was amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Did a DP with Cate a couple times and had one hell of a 3 some with her and the massage girl she was friends with, I can't remember her name? Big naturals and amazing pussy lips. Also remember face fucking Cate once and left a load on her face and mouth that I almost felt bad about LOL. She was my early morning coffee for years while she was in castleton. So much damn fun with her.

  14. #22293
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw Cate before she was escorting. We were talking at the bar in Sullivan's. We flirted a lot and she asked me to go her apartment in Castleton. We quickly got naked. She sucked cock like a pro. All 3 holes open. We fucked at least 3 hours. We use to get together weekly for a long time. Her real name was Cheryl. And had a great body. Miss her.
    Did a DP with Cate a couple times and had one hell of a 3 some with her and the massage girl she was friends with, I can't remember her name? Big naturals and amazing pussy lips. Also remember face fucking Cate once and left a load on her face and mouth that I almost felt bad about LOL. She was my early morning coffee for years while she was in castleton. So much damn fun with her.

  15. #22292

    Cate was a freak

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    So I'm sure most of you know the family that was based out of Bloomington, IN that several of us have had good (and some bad) memories from. Cate, Jordyn Love, Everly, etc. Well, I have been talking to Everly recently. Her and Cate are living together on the far west side of Indy. She is back in the game. I believe Cate is out of the game with some health issues from last year. As far as I know, Jordyn is not seeing anyone either but an SD or 3. Now I have not seen Everly since her come back and there have been some changes she wants me to let you know about. She had an arm amputation last year. Not sure if that changes if you want to see her or not, but she wanted people to be aware. I'm not sure what she is asking for or if she is still PSE, but she is going to (if not already) advertising somewhere. Please don't bombard me with PMs. That is the info I currently have.
    I actually saw Cate before she was escorting. We were talking at the bar in Sullivan's. We flirted a lot and she asked me to go her apartment in Castleton. We quickly got naked. She sucked cock like a pro. All 3 holes open. We fucked at least 3 hours. We use to get together weekly for a long time. Her real name was Cheryl. And had a great body. Miss her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape