Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22876
    Texted last week, things were going well until she started sending weird off the wall messages that had no context or meaning. I finally just deleted her number and blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Decent experience in the past but any recent experiences?

    Pictures up to date still?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/436666355292.

  2. #22875

    Any recent info?

    Decent experience in the past but any recent experiences?

    Pictures up to date still?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/436666355292

    Thanks.

  3. #22874
    Decent experience in the past but any recent experiences?

    Pictures up to date still?

    Thanks.

  4. #22873

    Passing thru Dayton Sat

    Any recommendations for decent massage / FS or FS only?

    Feel free to PM.

    TIA.

    GM52.

  5. #22872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven / Elle

    She's clean and trying to stay that way. She hasn't seen anyone yet but she might. She's not going to post an ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by GspotMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen she's out. I haven't seen any post from her tried to contact last know number I had which I believe is still good.

    Does anyone know if she's seeing anyone and if she's staying utr and is still making money.

    Seen a recent picture and holy fuck she looks good.

  6. #22871
    Quote Originally Posted by GspotMan  [View Original Post]
    Seen she's out. I haven't seen any post from her tried to contact last know number I had which I believe is still good.

    Does anyone know if she's seeing anyone and if she's staying utr and is still making money.

    Seen a recent picture and holy fuck she looks good.
    I think someone mentioned here a few weeks ago that she had moved to Florida.

  7. #22870

    Heaven / elle

    Seen she's out. I haven't seen any post from her tried to contact last know number I had which I believe is still good.

    Does anyone know if she's seeing anyone and if she's staying utr and is still making money.

    Seen a recent picture and holy fuck she looks good.

  8. #22869
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely fat. If I'm 200 lbs she 300 plus easy. Very mediocre experience. Will not repeat. I use to value a certain mongers opinion on here. Not no more. "if I can't lift um I can't be with um" LOL.
    I did a meet and greet and burned rubber and left. She is almost as wide as she is tall.

  9. #22868

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone a member over there? I've used it once before and found a ton of bots (accounts that just waste your credits). There are a few that I have looked at and want to believe they are legitimate but. Who knows. I'm done with the boring stg and other sites because I don't like whats there and imo, there's just nothing there that is exciting to me.

    Anyone a member there would be willing to help a brother out and tell me if they are fake or not? Please dm. Also I am not sure if we are allowed to provide links here on the forums so I will not for the time being. Don't want to upset the admins.
    I have been on and off SB for years. I met someone really great there, and had a relationship with her for a couple years. We've since parted ways. I got back on SB and it is currently a shit show. Maybe 1% of the contacts are actual women who are interested in pursuing something. There are definitely so many more bots on the site now. I deleted my account.

  10. #22867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is but look out she tried to black male me enter at your own risk.
    Can you expand on this? I saw her last week and it was a great visit. Seemed like a pleasant woman and that BBBJ is top notch.

  11. #22866

    Jodi

    I spent some time with Jodi recently. It was a good time as always. There's not much more to add to what's already been stated.

  12. #22865

    Same girl

    Yep, see the scar below the belly button.

  13. #22864
    Yes it is but look out she tried to black male me enter at your own risk.

  14. #22863

  15. #22862

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyDog1987  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely fat. If I'm 200 lbs she 300 plus easy. Very mediocre experience. Will not repeat. I use to value a certain mongers opinion on here. Not no more. "if I can't lift um I can't be with um" LOL.
    Her profile on SA: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-4377d7e4e7eb.

    I don't know why you valued his "opinion" over information, but we all live and learn. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape