Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56134

    May in Duluth

    Went there last month, I knew Wendy 10 years. Before she was in taiji on pib. Every time utc top and bottom,60+40 hr or 40+40 hhr. Some mongers said she went full legit already. I think for me maybe different. But when I came in. She said "massage only ". I said ok and open the door left. She said on my back "hope you understand ". I think understand shit! Never go back.

  2. #56133

    Midori, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's changed her menu, you can get the full meal deal here. I saw her many years back when she was Midori from Craigs List living in Dalton.
    Thanks for the info. I did not make that connection. I tried several times to set something up with Midori in Dalton, but she would always cancel at the last minute, so I gave up. I called "Kay" a few weeks ago and she hung up on me when I asked if she requires draping.

  3. #56132

    Kay

    Unless she's changed her menu, you can get the full meal deal here. I saw her many years back when she was Midori from Craigs List living in Dalton.

  4. #56131

    Kay

    This is Kay. I have seen her a few times over the years. Linebacker? Yes, but her skills are solid. Massage is excellent and more can be had.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #56130

    You need

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?
    You need a link and you in the wrong section.

    But.

    Is it the one that is handsome and built like a linebacker.

  6. #56129

    Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?
    This one https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38102/ ?

  7. #56128

    Another trip

    Hey guys,

    I'm headed back to Atlanta tomorrow for a day trip. The last time I was there was in August and from reading some of the stuff on the forum. It looks like quite a bit has changed in the massage game down there. Could one of you regulars throw out a couple of names for me of where I can still get FS preferably with BBBJ. It looks like Wawa is still an option, but to be honest the last time I went, I was not real impressed with the service. The ladies look good, but the service wasn't great. Also is Cartersville seven healing still up and running?

  8. #56127

    Kay in Marietta

    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?

  9. #56126

    Lily is OG

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    She's one of those girls that I always subscribe to as a "gets the job done type of woman. " Can't say she wins beauty pageants these days but there is something perfect about the imperfect provider visually. Its weird and I don't quite know what it is about her but its just the realistic "this is who I'd want to fuck one day" if I settle down and marry.

  10. #56125

    Oasis spa

    Went to Oasis, haven't been since way before they moved. Told mama I wanted to see who was working before paying house fee. She said they all looked the same. Went into the room, Moses's grandmother walked in. Not for me. She looked 65, so she was probably in her 70's or better. Her rack looked new, bolt on, at least a D. Didn't negotiate anything, told her I forgot my wallet and left.

  11. #56124
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    One of the good ones from prior Kiana. Smooth playground, Very very flexible, more tip accepts the tip.

  12. #56123

    Starlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Natl23  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went, the table was dirty and had to wait on them to change the linens.

    Massage wasn't good and she shorted me on time five minutes.

    Tried to get more money by acting like the tip is the only money they get.
    Every time they shorted me 5-10 minutes on time.

  13. #56122

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPen  [View Original Post]
    She has the perfect MILF body IMO. Good to hear that she is not still doing the jackhammer and asking if you finish yet. She almost broke Jr last time I visited, had to coach her to slow down and loose the gorilla grip.
    This visit is third time with her, first two visits she did same thing to me. Maybe next time she will do jackhammer again.

  14. #56121

    At May in Suwanee

    Been many times only legit massage but let me tell you some of the best Teasers. Seen Annie petite mid 30's no happiness only a good massage and playful attitude.

    Always clean and great service but no luck.

  15. #56120

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! So I was in the north Marietta area and I happen to pass a place called Pure spa massage off sandy Plains Road. Decided to go inside to "get a card" I was greeted by one woman sitting at a desk and two other women on a couch. All older looking. One of the ladies was laying on the couch and was wearing a leopard kind of dress the revealed part of her cleavage and it looks like she had a big rack. C possibly even D. Has anyone been here? What was the experience like? If the experiences were good, I may partake at a later date. Maybe even try a possible four hand. Thanks for any info.
    Been there it was good the provider I saw. I believe when back to Asia was older but had a very good technique.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape