Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56138
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!
    The change is due to a crack down in Duluth as well. It did not make the news, but I have an ATF that was busted in the area. She said the girls are being extremely careful now. A couple I know are taking a short break.

  2. #56137
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.
    Happy services still can get at most MPs in Cumming for the repeated clients with the right tips.

  3. #56136

    Massage Only

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Went there last month, I knew Wendy 10 years. Before she was in taiji on pib. Every time utc top and bottom,60+40 hr or 40+40 hhr. Some mongers said she went full legit already. I think for me maybe different. But when I came in. She said "massage only ". I said ok and open the door left. She said on my back "hope you understand ". I think understand shit! Never go back.
    You're not alone. Seems to be the new mantra in more places lately. Hearing that from some spots where I have had good success in the past. Girls apparently willing to take a $10-20 tip or lose good customers. Ugh!

  4. #56135

    The quality

    I must say the quality of a massage has gone down LI was always solid now its feet and shoulders or something like that and the only other place was Massage Legend and that's no more.

    There are a few places left but the quality has dropped in all of Atlanta all counties.

  5. #56134

    May in Duluth

    Went there last month, I knew Wendy 10 years. Before she was in taiji on pib. Every time utc top and bottom,60+40 hr or 40+40 hhr. Some mongers said she went full legit already. I think for me maybe different. But when I came in. She said "massage only ". I said ok and open the door left. She said on my back "hope you understand ". I think understand shit! Never go back.

  6. #56133

    Midori, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's changed her menu, you can get the full meal deal here. I saw her many years back when she was Midori from Craigs List living in Dalton.
    Thanks for the info. I did not make that connection. I tried several times to set something up with Midori in Dalton, but she would always cancel at the last minute, so I gave up. I called "Kay" a few weeks ago and she hung up on me when I asked if she requires draping.

  7. #56132

    Kay

    Unless she's changed her menu, you can get the full meal deal here. I saw her many years back when she was Midori from Craigs List living in Dalton.

  8. #56131

    Kay

    This is Kay. I have seen her a few times over the years. Linebacker? Yes, but her skills are solid. Massage is excellent and more can be had.

    Hope this helps.

  9. #56130

    You need

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?
    You need a link and you in the wrong section.

    But.

    Is it the one that is handsome and built like a linebacker.

  10. #56129

    Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?
    This one https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38102/ ?

  11. #56128

    Another trip

    Hey guys,

    I'm headed back to Atlanta tomorrow for a day trip. The last time I was there was in August and from reading some of the stuff on the forum. It looks like quite a bit has changed in the massage game down there. Could one of you regulars throw out a couple of names for me of where I can still get FS preferably with BBBJ. It looks like Wawa is still an option, but to be honest the last time I went, I was not real impressed with the service. The ladies look good, but the service wasn't great. Also is Cartersville seven healing still up and running?

  12. #56127

    Kay in Marietta

    I've seen ads every day on CL for a long time. Anyone seen her? Happiness?

  13. #56126

    Lily is OG

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    She's one of those girls that I always subscribe to as a "gets the job done type of woman. " Can't say she wins beauty pageants these days but there is something perfect about the imperfect provider visually. Its weird and I don't quite know what it is about her but its just the realistic "this is who I'd want to fuck one day" if I settle down and marry.

  14. #56125

    Oasis spa

    Went to Oasis, haven't been since way before they moved. Told mama I wanted to see who was working before paying house fee. She said they all looked the same. Went into the room, Moses's grandmother walked in. Not for me. She looked 65, so she was probably in her 70's or better. Her rack looked new, bolt on, at least a D. Didn't negotiate anything, told her I forgot my wallet and left.

  15. #56124
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    One of the good ones from prior Kiana. Smooth playground, Very very flexible, more tip accepts the tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape