Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 16687
-
10-28-24 22:44 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 434Sounds very similar to my experiences. Back when lexxie was new, I saw her a lot, but not at all for the last few years. Used to see Brittan a lot too, but now she isn't worth the effort and frustration.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:06 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 1154Break Me In seems to be worth trying. Nikki has been around forever. I've never met her but suspect she's fine, but not at that price point. Honey has disappeared on me both times we arranged to meet, and I'm not giving her a third chance. I met Lexxi once a handful of years ago and she was great, but she has been completely unresponsive since then. This is not a golden era. It's much worse than it was 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 21:53 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 434I've been trying to meet Brittan for over a year. Been ghosted 5 times, so not really worth the effort anymore. Champagne doesn't kiss, so I won't see her. Lexxie love really isn't available for the most part. I've been trying to see break me in girl for a while, but she's always west which makes it hard for me to meet her. Nikki is out of my price range. Otherwise all great choices. Thanks for posting some choices though.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 21:30 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 193A few examples
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417
Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706
Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541
Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270
Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930
Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.
So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.
I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.
Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.
Happy hunting!
-
10-28-24 09:08 #15273Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/395859119771
Any experience with Alexa before? I can only speculate that she's the type to ask for money weeks after meeting, but I'm just wondering if other people have had the same speculations.
-
10-28-24 07:43 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 1154A few examples would be helpful.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 03:17 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 30This year's been better than the last few, but nowhere near as good as last decade.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
I'll share a few.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
Tina - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/840105968169.
I caught this one when she appeared a few months ago. The session I had with her was a blast, she looked cute, was nice company. I get the feeling she has some mental illness stuff going on, maybe a habit too, but that's most of SkipTheGames anyway. She's changed her name a bunch of times, has gone by Scarlet, Lexie, maybe some others.
Melody - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/254765205068.
This girl is insanely pretty. She doesn't show her face in her ads, it's cute as fuck. Worth one visit just for that. She had another girl in the bathroom, who I briefly ran into on the way out. As much as I wasn't a fan of that, I think she's trying to keep herself safe. She was a tiny little thing, after all. Her performance wasn't quite what I look for (AKA I go for the freaky nympho ones, and this one is sane) but it was fun, she's a friendly person, I enjoyed myself and have zero regrets about seeing her.
-
10-27-24 22:56 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 434What am I missing? I thought the cupboards were pretty much empty?
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 22:36 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 193I agree. Especially Violet and Summer. It's a good thing. One of them is still around.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 22:34 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 193Bullish run
There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
-
10-27-24 13:32 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 167Melina and Valerie
Has anyone tried this threesome? I've enjoyed several from Summer & Violet, Snow & Green Eyes, and a few others. I'm wondering if there is any chemistry between the ladies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/737615045471
I M.
-
10-27-24 03:02 #15266Regular Member

Posts: 12Desi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...j/939361541996
Anyone have any experience with this one? Can't find ang.
-
10-25-24 20:13 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 801You should look back at past reviews before making that statement. Reviews on this forum for her are not good.
Originally Posted by Oyster
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 23:27 #15264Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks Oyster. I actually contacted her, got price, asked for 6 PM, she asked if I was law (would vice ever say yes? I said No, she stopped answering. Looks like I lucked out after reading 14922.
Originally Posted by Oyster
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 17:44 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 508Okay
Not sure what I can do about that, she's just a girl to fuck.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






