Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22925

    Just in time for Halloween

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    What is her hourly rate and tip typically? How much all in for an hour massage with extras?
    Not sure what I did wrong, but I was ghosted (halloween reference for those of you not following) by Summer. No information or contact. Not personal, I assume it is just business and there are plenty of other options out there.

    Happy Halloween to all.

  2. #22924
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    I've about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

    I've been seeing Summer for years. She looks better than her pics. She is probably 15 to 20 pounds smaller than last year. She keeps herself in good.

    Shape. She give a really good sensual massage. Her location is a business.

    Area. Parking is decent, I've never had any issues. She is easy to schedule with and is easy to talk to. Her place is super clean and quiet.
    What is her hourly rate and tip typically? How much all in for an hour massage with extras?

  3. #22923

    Most Ads Are Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask a newbie question, are most of the ladies on Rubrankings real, reliable and a place to "get it all"?
    One has to do some homework to weed out the scam ads, easy to do if you put in the time. The first thing I check is the images, copy and paste the link of the photo into google images and it will give you where the pics are from and if they are stolen. The search function on this forum has most the info you need about a provider just put her name in and you will get a return. For example put "Eden" in and you will receive many posts about this popular woman.

  4. #22922

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I read kimmo offers extra. Does anyone know what and rate? I wondering about BBJ.
    She Offers BBBJ for 100 roses more, and FS 500 roses more, both I would not partake in she is just OK in looks neither are worth the $$ I have not partaken just for 260 roses for a HHR BBJ NO WAY.

  5. #22921
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask a newbie question, are most of the ladies on Rubrankings real, reliable and a place to "get it all"?

  6. #22920

    Kimmi extras

    I read kimmo offers extra. Does anyone know what and rate? I wondering about BBJ.

  7. #22919
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
    I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!

  8. #22918

    She Is Good To Go

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
    She is only HJ and that is if she is comfortable with you might take 2 visits, the pics are real and recent she does workout a couple times a week. Easy and safe location and parking is in the street and there are plenty of spots.

  9. #22917

    Summer in South County

    I've about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

    I've been seeing Summer for years. She looks better than her pics. She is probably 15 to 20 pounds smaller than last year. She keeps herself in good.

    Shape. She give a really good sensual massage. Her location is a business.

    Area. Parking is decent, I've never had any issues. She is easy to schedule with and is easy to talk to. Her place is super clean and quiet.

  10. #22916

    South county Summer

    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

  11. #22915

    Wrong URL My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp
    Here is the ad.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html

  12. #22914

    Anybody See This One

    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp

  13. #22913

    Shhh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    The pictures were Angie's.
    Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.

  14. #22912
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.
    Wow she sounds great! And smart.

  15. #22911
    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
    The pictures were Angie's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape