Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36588
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    It's also safe to say that an unwelcomed gift won't be washed off in a shower or douched away. If she took a bad load 5 minutes ago, you're probably safer than if she took it a week ago. So, if you want to worry about BB risk, think 9 a day x 12 months 3 K loads a year. This is microbiology fellas, not cooties. Get your facts straight if you're going to play roulette.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I don't disagree with what you're saying for common unwanted microbes. I'm referring to the word you can't say on this forum. It takes a while for that to show up on a blood test.

  2. #36587

    Won't wash off, either

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A blood test won't show positive for anything life threatening that quickly. Just sayin.
    It's also safe to say that an unwelcomed gift won't be washed off in a shower or douched away. If she took a bad load 5 minutes ago, you're probably safer than if she took it a week ago. So, if you want to worry about BB risk, think 9 a day x 12 months 3 K loads a year. This is microbiology fellas, not cooties. Get your facts straight if you're going to play roulette.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  3. #36586

    Have not seen her but you can see more of her here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Have not seen her, but if you want to watch her in action check out the links below:

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45500...rn-videos.html

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45768...rn-videos.html

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/30240...rn-videos.html

  4. #36585
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, at least you did not eat her! This is why I always tell mongers never to eat a provider unless they like the taste of other guy's sperm!

    Man, you saw the cream pie dripping from her and you put jr in her hole bareback? Dumb and Dangerous! I did not know she was such a high volume provider, but you proved from her ad postings that indeed she is. So putting jr in such a high volume provider dripping who knows how many cream pies is not safe. Get a blood test on Monday, do not wait. Seriously, do not wait!

    LB.
    A blood test won't show positive for anything life threatening that quickly. Just sayin.

  5. #36584

    So sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    To hear this Andi.

  6. #36583

    Any report on this one

    Anybody have experience with this girl? I seem to recall she posted on STG and also seem to recall the reviews were negative but don't have a name to associate with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e26bd874-9996-4311-98d4-31efb6060de1.jpg‎  

  7. #36582

    Residents

    LOL Could you guys in jax keep your resident inmates instead of letting them escape to St Augustine. Erika / Harlowe has been here maybe almost 2 months and every single day posts a rambling novel that would give me pause to ever think of reaching out to her. This is just a sample of her every day rants LOL Please keep your crazy ones in jax.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/361155193007

  8. #36581
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    You're a better man than I am. To still continue after all that amazes me.
    I was dumb, I was well so horny and was naked, and she was naked with her legs spread, so it was just too hard for me to be smart and stop. It is hard in reality to be smart when her legs are spread. Wish I had been smart but sadly I was thinking with my little head.

  9. #36580
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted by my go-to provider so I went to STG on my phone and the first nearby ad I saw was Lili, so I texted and set up a dream. The good was she said 100 for qv, I offered 80 and she said ok. Then I said 100 if BBFS and she said ok. That was the only good, everything else with Lili was negative. Got to her hotel in 20 minutes and she kept me waiting for just 5 minutes over and over until I wasted an hour! Finally got to her room body was fair, not tight and some lumps, face was very worn and she clearly is older than her ad implies. She has ok mouth skills, but little mouth and more jerking me off, not my idea of a BJ. I went down to taste her pussy, and pulled away a cream pie was flowing from her hole! She did not clean up or wipe after the guy before me, glad I did not lick her hole in the dark, LOL. She did not like mish, so her on bottom I pumped and filled her hole with my sperm. She was very wet, probably from all the BBFS she does.

    Did a search when I got home Lili is a very high volume BBFS provider. In one day alone she posted her ad 9 times! Figure each time she got a dick, that was at least 9 dicks a day. Does she have a monkey on her back? That volume is unbelievable My concerns are getting a gift from such a high volume provider, so I will be getting tested soon. Will not repeat, poor skills, too long waiting for her, and too much risk.
    Hey man, at least you did not eat her! This is why I always tell mongers never to eat a provider unless they like the taste of other guy's sperm!

    Man, you saw the cream pie dripping from her and you put jr in her hole bareback? Dumb and Dangerous! I did not know she was such a high volume provider, but you proved from her ad postings that indeed she is. So putting jr in such a high volume provider dripping who knows how many cream pies is not safe. Get a blood test on Monday, do not wait. Seriously, do not wait!

    LB.

  10. #36579
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    I got ghosted by my go-to provider so I went to STG on my phone and the first nearby ad I saw was Lili, so I texted and set up a dream. The good was she said 100 for qv, I offered 80 and she said ok. Then I said 100 if BBFS and she said ok. That was the only good, everything else with Lili was negative. Got to her hotel in 20 minutes and she kept me waiting for just 5 minutes over and over until I wasted an hour! Finally got to her room body was fair, not tight and some lumps, face was very worn and she clearly is older than her ad implies. She has ok mouth skills, but little mouth and more jerking me off, not my idea of a BJ. I went down to taste her pussy, and pulled away a cream pie was flowing from her hole! She did not clean up or wipe after the guy before me, glad I did not lick her hole in the dark, LOL. She did not like mish, so her on bottom I pumped and filled her hole with my sperm. She was very wet, probably from all the BBFS she does.

    Did a search when I got home Lili is a very high volume BBFS provider. In one day alone she posted her ad 9 times! Figure each time she got a dick, that was at least 9 dicks a day. Does she have a monkey on her back? That volume is unbelievable My concerns are getting a gift from such a high volume provider, so I will be getting tested soon. Will not repeat, poor skills, too long waiting for her, and too much risk.
    You're a better man than I am. To still continue after all that amazes me.

  11. #36578

    Jasmine Averie. Eros

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine Averie from Eros at her house in Gainesville the other evening. Both being UF grads we had a lot in common. We went out for dinner, drinks and I stayed till the middle the night. Very beautiful face. Great pornstar attitude. $1 k for my experience. Her new ad is through an agency.

  12. #36577

    Are these the same girl? Any reviews?

    No name in this one but I'm confused, because she:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/424383297834

    Has nearly the same exact description (but different number) as this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/118878262191

    Which doesn't mention a name, but seems to be Ally (and indeed has the same number as her, though totally different description):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/858364364937

    Are these all the same? Reviews I see on Ally seem like she's pretty sketchy and not advised, but the first girl totally looks different and has a different number, so if she is real, curious about whether there's any reviews about her around.

  13. #36576

    Tall blonde

    The tall girl is fun but comms are horrible. She wastes the time but gets the job done.

  14. #36575

  15. #36574

    Rip

    I never met her, but I am very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape