Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 22139
-
10-27-24 13:29 #19709Banned Member

Posts: 3188Are you paying her or is she paying you?
Originally Posted by HotPopsicle
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 21:25 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 53Scar Love
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951
I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?
-
10-26-24 11:07 #19707Regular Member

Posts: 14I've seen her many times. YMMV but I've always had a good time. BBBJ amazing. CIM / BBFS / CIP. Everything is on the menu. She's very down to earth.
Originally Posted by Nautiplay1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 22:34 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 399Gents I agree that stuff here is really crappy. I've been going more frequently to Washtenaw County just west of Detroit. They don't go after legit folks engaging in these activities. Check it out. Much safer 2 hours away.
Originally Posted by John1800
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 16:54 #19705Regular Member

Posts: 14Several years ago she came to my place. Apartment on the 2nd floor. Her driver lifts her out of the car then puts her in a wheelchair. She had some kind of issue with her Achilles which was preventing her from walking. She literally crawls across the floor of the lobby and up the stairs to my apartment. She was there so I'm like what the hell. Since she was on the floor of my living room she put her ass up in the air and let me CIP. She crawled out of my apartment, down the stairs, and I helped her get back in her chair. Pushed her out to the road and texted the driver. Bro you need to pick her up now. Never again.
Originally Posted by Nautiplay1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 11:44 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 75Violet
I am with you on that. Its very weird. I am very suspicious of that.
There is absolutely nothing, no review, not even a confirmation from anyone stating that they have seen her.
She was one of my ATF's but I aint making an appointment till I see a review.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 10:14 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 696Violet
Looks like she's stationed in Cleveland now. She started posting ads again recently. Also her ad is stating that it is her, so I imagine she's getting a lot of business. Just weird not a single review has popped up since her return, LOL.
https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/p...e/130436949219
-
10-25-24 08:27 #19702Banned Member

Posts: 3188Also no anal is another rule.
Originally Posted by NeonRt70
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 22:24 #19701Senior Member

Posts: 131Met a man and is getting married the last I checked. She was very sporadic for like the last 1-2 years before she left completely this past spring / summer maybe winter. I didn't see her for a bit during those 1-2 years.
Originally Posted by Sean987
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 16:53 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 85Damn I'm out of the loop what happened to brandy?
Originally Posted by VanillaRula
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 22:05 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 41Visiting town
Coming through town in a couple weeks. Any suggestions while I'm here? Prefer spinner types for the most part.
-
10-23-24 15:22 #19698Senior Member

Posts: 312UTR Crystal
She is a very low volume provider. She doesn't advertise anywhere. Safe area in Akron and no drama. Incalls only and only rules are no kissing and no BB FS. She does do BBBJCIM. She is super nice and accommodating and not on any hard drugs. Send me a private for her number. She is worth the visit!
-
10-23-24 13:58 #19697Senior Member

Posts: 131Looking for a recommendation
Can anyone recommend a provider with nice pair of tits that also tittyfucks? Only provider that could do it to my liking was Brandy in Parma who as we know, is no longer providing.
-
10-22-24 16:06 #19696Senior Member

Posts: 238Ashley
Seen her 5+ times for BBBJ (which was good) for like 80, can't even imagine 200 for that.
Originally Posted by LongPiping
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:55 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 93That's Ashley
She used to go by ashley. Extremely paranoid hard rock user. Used to host out of a hotel on the west side then got kicked out. Then moved in with a black dude on the east side. Haven't seen her get a hotel room since. Also when I saw her she was dirty and had a smell if you know what I mean. Amazing how she's asking 200 now, LOL. Go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Nautiplay1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





