Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 4876
-
10-27-24 16:50 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 54Ld
LD = little Darlins. Full Nude, No Booze. I've only been once and thought it was a dump.
Originally Posted by Kirabo
[View Original Post]
Palomino if you want full nude w / booze.
-
10-27-24 07:13 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 56Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?
Also what is LD chub.
Originally Posted by LaLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 06:06 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 82LV is not like Atlanta. It's very controlled. Unless you're paying $750 for a private and $750 tip then you won't really get any action. Best bet is try a club like CB or LD and pay $300 for a private and get a number and ask them to OTC on your second night. Vegas used to be a little more handy in private, but not really anymore. Most clubs will let you touch the girls. Mutual touching is common but even for a big tip in LD you might get to FIV the girl, but it's rare. Good looking strippers at PH or Rhino. Be prepared to drop $500 for a 30 min private and drinks for the night.
Originally Posted by Kirabo
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 19:55 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 56Visiting
Hello friends visiting first time to Vegas on trip. It's totally unexpected last minute trip for two night. I'm staying at MGM and need some finance. My apologies in advance I didn't prepare well for this trip and didn't go through all threads.
Any recommendations for strip clubs where we can get some high mileage. Preferably white and latinas. And if there any clubs that can get FS (if ever visited Atlanta pre covid days. Follies was my Favourite place. I still miss that).
And or any clubs with great looking chicks with no FS but allow roaming.
Any options or contacts for escorts in / around MGM. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to DM me. I really appreciate. I do have few contacts in charlotte if you ever visit. Thanks in advance.
-
10-20-24 16:28 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 140Little darlings
Been there a few nights ago with a few friends, tons of young girls. They try to get every dollar you got.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 15:46 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 158Little Darlings
How's Little Darlings nowadays? Haven't been there in ages, do they still do full nude?
-
10-18-24 13:10 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 252Chicas
You can get dances on the floor. It all depends on who you ask. There is a lot of roaming and more done by both parties in the VIP room. Again it all depends on who you ask.
Originally Posted by Dinjarin007
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 07:29 #4479Regular Member

Posts: 32nd visit same day
Yeah, thought I went too early, so I went back in the evening around 8.
Plenty of girls and few guys. But found out that there are no lap dances on the floor and only in VIP.
Took a seat and was approached by Ingres or Ingris, can't remember. But she was a real cutie. She started giving kisses on the cheek as soon as I said hello and off we went to VIP LOL.
VIP was good although it's an open room so only roaming on top allowed. But it was fun. So glad I went back.
Originally Posted by Vegas7002
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:50 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 72It's hit or miss going at that time, probably a little bit too early. They open at 11:00 am & the girls slowly trickle in until around 2/3 pm. If you go before then it could be 10 girls or just 1 like you saw. Depends on the day. You can sometimes find a hidden gem tho during day shift hours and there likely won't be any other guys to compete with. VIP dances during early day shift hours are also good as there isn't security standing guard by the door so you might be able to get extras back there. Night time is harder because of how busy it is but still possible.
Originally Posted by Dinjarin007
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:55 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 3Paid a visit to chicas
Finally made it here, went to Chicas around 12:30 pm, 2 other dudes and only 1 girl, waited for a bit and left.
Originally Posted by Dinjarin007
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 22:20 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 61Two Lessons
Thanks for the post, Toby. Two reminders for me. The first, like you say, is if you see something you like "swoop" in. The second, and most important for me, is to ask for what you want. Even if you think it's outrageous. I've told several during dances at CBs that I wanted to fuck them and each time they smiled and lit up like a Christmas tree. Just ask and she'll either say 'yes' or 'no' or negotiate somewhere in between. But 'quite mouths don't get fed'. Yes, Vickie is hot but there's many, many girls I'd like to eat there. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 14:59 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 30Chicas
Yeah she has a great ass, would've loved to stick my tongue in there. No I don't negotiate as far as a price, I pay the standard dance fee whatever it may be and that is it. I do ask some questions though, sometimes I'll say things like "I'm a little handsy, my hands and mouth like to wander is that ok with you?" and they'll say something along the lines of "don't worry I'll take care of you" usually that's all I need to hear but if I really want to make sure I'll straight up tell them "I want to eat asshole" and they'll either say that's fine or they don't offer it. Mind you this is all going down in Spanish so if you don't speak it it'll probably be a little harder. It also depends on the girl, if they're super cute or pretty like Vickie was I don't care if they let me do all that other stuff to be honest, sucking on their titties is good enough. In Vickies case I didn't ask her any questions beforehand, I called her over, told her I wanted a dance and we went straight to the back. It was when I already had her tits in my mouth that I inquired about doing those other things. I think if I had asked first she might've said yes to it since nobody seemed to be paying her any attention, but I wanted her right away and didn't want to risk her leaving or getting swooped up by another dirty bastard like a couple of the others girls I had my eye on.
Originally Posted by JCool69
[View Original Post]
This reminds me of another experience a few years ago, there was a cinnamon skin Mexican beauty queen with the softest skin and a great pair of tits and a nice round ass that told me she was down to handle a scandal. What went wrong was I had run out of money and didn't want to pay their ATM fees so I left to get some more. When I returned some other asshole had her in his arms, they went to the backroom and came out a little later, I was getting ready to go snatch her from him but they left together and I never saw her again. I can only imagine what they got up to that night. This is why if I see something I like I'm swooping in right away.
-
10-10-24 14:34 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 30Tuesday
This was on a Tuesday around 10 pm. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, both me and my friend I was with had a great time with Vickie.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 21:12 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 61I'm Not Worthy.
I wish she'd let me eat her pussy and asshole like some of these other girls do but Vickie has standards.
Wow. Love CBs. Thanks for Vickie's pics, too. Great ass. I'll have to look for her. Maybe I don't have enough game, but I've never ate a girl's pussy or asshole at CBs (although, I'd like to! Do you negotiate that or just do it? Thanks.
-
10-09-24 05:30 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 65Which day of the week was she working? I think I had completely different experience with the same girl on the weekend. For half song demanded 30 plus tips and was in a rush.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




