Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 326 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 4876
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4486

    Ld

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabo  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?

    Also what is LD chub.
    LD = little Darlins. Full Nude, No Booze. I've only been once and thought it was a dump.

    Palomino if you want full nude w / booze.

  2. #4485
    Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?

    Also what is LD chub.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLake  [View Original Post]
    LV is not like Atlanta. It's very controlled. Unless you're paying $750 for a private and $750 tip then you won't really get any action. Best bet is try a club like CB or LD and pay $300 for a private and get a number and ask them to OTC on your second night. Vegas used to be a little more handy in private, but not really anymore. Most clubs will let you touch the girls. Mutual touching is common but even for a big tip in LD you might get to FIV the girl, but it's rare. Good looking strippers at PH or Rhino. Be prepared to drop $500 for a 30 min private and drinks for the night.

  3. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabo  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends visiting first time to Vegas on trip. It's totally unexpected last minute trip for two night. I'm staying at MGM and need some finance. My apologies in advance I didn't prepare well for this trip and didn't go through all threads.

    Any recommendations for strip clubs where we can get some high mileage. Preferably white and latinas. And if there any clubs that can get FS (if ever visited Atlanta pre covid days. Follies was my Favourite place. I still miss that).

    And or any clubs with great looking chicks with no FS but allow roaming.

    Any options or contacts for escorts in / around MGM. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to DM me. I really appreciate. I do have few contacts in charlotte if you ever visit. Thanks in advance.
    LV is not like Atlanta. It's very controlled. Unless you're paying $750 for a private and $750 tip then you won't really get any action. Best bet is try a club like CB or LD and pay $300 for a private and get a number and ask them to OTC on your second night. Vegas used to be a little more handy in private, but not really anymore. Most clubs will let you touch the girls. Mutual touching is common but even for a big tip in LD you might get to FIV the girl, but it's rare. Good looking strippers at PH or Rhino. Be prepared to drop $500 for a 30 min private and drinks for the night.

  4. #4483

    Visiting

    Hello friends visiting first time to Vegas on trip. It's totally unexpected last minute trip for two night. I'm staying at MGM and need some finance. My apologies in advance I didn't prepare well for this trip and didn't go through all threads.

    Any recommendations for strip clubs where we can get some high mileage. Preferably white and latinas. And if there any clubs that can get FS (if ever visited Atlanta pre covid days. Follies was my Favourite place. I still miss that).

    And or any clubs with great looking chicks with no FS but allow roaming.

    Any options or contacts for escorts in / around MGM. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to DM me. I really appreciate. I do have few contacts in charlotte if you ever visit. Thanks in advance.

  5. #4482

    Little darlings

    Been there a few nights ago with a few friends, tons of young girls. They try to get every dollar you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    How's Little Darlings nowadays? Haven't been there in ages, do they still do full nude?

  6. #4481

    Little Darlings

    How's Little Darlings nowadays? Haven't been there in ages, do they still do full nude?

  7. #4480

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinjarin007  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, thought I went too early, so I went back in the evening around 8.

    Plenty of girls and few guys. But found out that there are no lap dances on the floor and only in VIP.

    Took a seat and was approached by Ingres or Ingris, can't remember. But she was a real cutie. She started giving kisses on the cheek as soon as I said hello and off we went to VIP LOL.

    VIP was good although it's an open room so only roaming on top allowed. But it was fun. So glad I went back.
    You can get dances on the floor. It all depends on who you ask. There is a lot of roaming and more done by both parties in the VIP room. Again it all depends on who you ask.

  8. #4479

    2nd visit same day

    Yeah, thought I went too early, so I went back in the evening around 8.

    Plenty of girls and few guys. But found out that there are no lap dances on the floor and only in VIP.

    Took a seat and was approached by Ingres or Ingris, can't remember. But she was a real cutie. She started giving kisses on the cheek as soon as I said hello and off we went to VIP LOL.

    VIP was good although it's an open room so only roaming on top allowed. But it was fun. So glad I went back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas7002  [View Original Post]
    It's hit or miss going at that time, probably a little bit too early. They open at 11:00 am & the girls slowly trickle in until around 2/3 pm. If you go before then it could be 10 girls or just 1 like you saw. Depends on the day. You can sometimes find a hidden gem tho during day shift hours and there likely won't be any other guys to compete with. VIP dances during early day shift hours are also good as there isn't security standing guard by the door so you might be able to get extras back there. Night time is harder because of how busy it is but still possible.

  9. #4478
    It's hit or miss going at that time, probably a little bit too early. They open at 11:00 am & the girls slowly trickle in until around 2/3 pm. If you go before then it could be 10 girls or just 1 like you saw. Depends on the day. You can sometimes find a hidden gem tho during day shift hours and there likely won't be any other guys to compete with. VIP dances during early day shift hours are also good as there isn't security standing guard by the door so you might be able to get extras back there. Night time is harder because of how busy it is but still possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinjarin007  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it here, went to Chicas around 12:30 pm, 2 other dudes and only 1 girl, waited for a bit and left.

  10. #4477

    Paid a visit to chicas

    Finally made it here, went to Chicas around 12:30 pm, 2 other dudes and only 1 girl, waited for a bit and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinjarin007  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am going to be in Vegas in few weeks from now, planning to visit CB as I am looking for high mileage dances. Can I pla get some info like best timings to visit, rates, parking etc I am free only after 8 pm, so would like to know how the scene is between 8-10 pm. Thanks in advance!

  11. #4476

    Two Lessons

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has a great ass, would've loved to stick my tongue in there. No I don't negotiate as far as a price, I pay the standard dance fee whatever it may be and that is it. I do ask some questions though, sometimes I'll say things like "I'm a little handsy, my hands and mouth like to wander is that ok with you?" and they'll say something along the lines of "don't worry I'll take care of you" usually that's all I need to hear but if I really want to make sure I'll straight up tell them "I want to eat asshole" and they'll either say that's fine or they don't offer it. Mind you this is all going down in Spanish so if you don't speak it it'll probably be a little harder. It also depends on the girl, if they're super cute or pretty like Vickie was I don't care if they let me do all that other stuff to be honest, sucking on their titties is good enough. In Vickies case I didn't ask her any questions beforehand, I called her over, told her I wanted a dance and we went straight to the back. It was when I already had her tits in my mouth that I inquired about doing those other things. I think if I had asked first she might've said yes to it since nobody seemed to be paying her any attention, but I wanted her right away and didn't want to risk her leaving or getting swooped up by another dirty bastard like a couple of the others girls I had my eye on.

    This reminds me of another experience a few years ago, there was a cinnamon skin Mexican beauty queen with the softest skin and a great pair of tits and a nice round ass that told me she was down to handle a scandal. What went wrong was I had run out of money and didn't want to pay their ATM fees so I left to get some more. When I returned some other asshole had her in his arms, they went to the backroom and came out a little later, I was getting ready to go snatch her from him but they left together and I never saw her again. I can only imagine what they got up to that night. This is why if I see something I like I'm swooping in right away.
    Thanks for the post, Toby. Two reminders for me. The first, like you say, is if you see something you like "swoop" in. The second, and most important for me, is to ask for what you want. Even if you think it's outrageous. I've told several during dances at CBs that I wanted to fuck them and each time they smiled and lit up like a Christmas tree. Just ask and she'll either say 'yes' or 'no' or negotiate somewhere in between. But 'quite mouths don't get fed'. Yes, Vickie is hot but there's many, many girls I'd like to eat there. Thanks again.

  12. #4475

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    I wish she'd let me eat her pussy and asshole like some of these other girls do but Vickie has standards.

    Wow. Love CBs. Thanks for Vickie's pics, too. Great ass. I'll have to look for her. Maybe I don't have enough game, but I've never ate a girl's pussy or asshole at CBs (although, I'd like to! Do you negotiate that or just do it? Thanks.
    Yeah she has a great ass, would've loved to stick my tongue in there. No I don't negotiate as far as a price, I pay the standard dance fee whatever it may be and that is it. I do ask some questions though, sometimes I'll say things like "I'm a little handsy, my hands and mouth like to wander is that ok with you?" and they'll say something along the lines of "don't worry I'll take care of you" usually that's all I need to hear but if I really want to make sure I'll straight up tell them "I want to eat asshole" and they'll either say that's fine or they don't offer it. Mind you this is all going down in Spanish so if you don't speak it it'll probably be a little harder. It also depends on the girl, if they're super cute or pretty like Vickie was I don't care if they let me do all that other stuff to be honest, sucking on their titties is good enough. In Vickies case I didn't ask her any questions beforehand, I called her over, told her I wanted a dance and we went straight to the back. It was when I already had her tits in my mouth that I inquired about doing those other things. I think if I had asked first she might've said yes to it since nobody seemed to be paying her any attention, but I wanted her right away and didn't want to risk her leaving or getting swooped up by another dirty bastard like a couple of the others girls I had my eye on.

    This reminds me of another experience a few years ago, there was a cinnamon skin Mexican beauty queen with the softest skin and a great pair of tits and a nice round ass that told me she was down to handle a scandal. What went wrong was I had run out of money and didn't want to pay their ATM fees so I left to get some more. When I returned some other asshole had her in his arms, they went to the backroom and came out a little later, I was getting ready to go snatch her from him but they left together and I never saw her again. I can only imagine what they got up to that night. This is why if I see something I like I'm swooping in right away.

  13. #4474

    Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by CincMassage  [View Original Post]
    Which day of the week was she working? I think I had completely different experience with the same girl on the weekend. For half song demanded 30 plus tips and was in a rush.
    This was on a Tuesday around 10 pm. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, both me and my friend I was with had a great time with Vickie.

  14. #4473

    I'm Not Worthy.

    I wish she'd let me eat her pussy and asshole like some of these other girls do but Vickie has standards.

    Wow. Love CBs. Thanks for Vickie's pics, too. Great ass. I'll have to look for her. Maybe I don't have enough game, but I've never ate a girl's pussy or asshole at CBs (although, I'd like to! Do you negotiate that or just do it? Thanks.

  15. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi  [View Original Post]
    I finally zeroed in on a beautiful little Cuban girl, she was damn cute with her braces and pink panties. I called her over with my finger and she happily obliged like the good little **** she is. I took her to the backroom and told her the action could start when a new song came on. We sat in the booth while the song finished and she told me all about her, she was 22 from Cuba, had just recently arrived and was going back in a month or two to visit. Said she wasn't into the partying scene and preferred to be at home most nights, which caught me by surprise, I was this close to proposing to her. When the new song started playing she sprung into action, she had a nice pair of tits and rubbing on them felt so so good. This girl knows how to work those hips, I can only imagine her in the sack. I sucked on her tits for a good long while, I slapped her ass like she owed me money. I wish she'd let me eat her pussy and asshole like some of these other girls do but Vickie has standards. The song finished, I tossed her a 20 and back I went to the bar. Not more than five minutes passed by when I took her back for another round. I tossed her another 20 and my money was spent up. I still think about my ephemeral girlfriend Vickie everyday.
    Which day of the week was she working? I think I had completely different experience with the same girl on the weekend. For half song demanded 30 plus tips and was in a rush.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape