Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 686 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8529

    Maddie. Good visit

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHancho989  [View Original Post]
    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428
    I agree 100% with you.

    Saw her today.

    I recommend if you want to see her (she prefers older gentlemen).

    Send her a text and include that in info.

    I will say if you are good to her she will be good to you!

  2. #8528

    Maddie

    Sunday I met up with Maddie at her house, coms were simple and easy. Donations are ss100, hh150, hr 250. Her pics are accurate and she is cute however she does have heavy baby damage. The visit was pleasant, not mechanical, felt a little more GFE, like it was a normal hookup and not a transaction. Okayish BBBJ then she climbed on top and I was surprised how tight she is, I could only last a few minutes. Donation was a Benjamin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...2/056263759428

  3. #8527

    Daisy Final attempt didn't work out

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    I finally set up a time.

    Got there.

    She said I have a QV here need 1/2 hour (I was like a QV? I was like you knew that when you told me to come over. Next I am not looking to wait for the QV to leave and me follow!

    1/2 hour later.

    She said the QV is Still here.

    Then there were problems with that visit that I won't go into.

    Now she said give me an hour.

    I said I am not happy and we texted about why while the poor QV guy addressed his issues.

    Then she tried to change our agreement for services.

    I had enough and said I am heading home.

    I will not go back nor contact her.

    And I hope the "QV" poor thing is ok from what she described.

    Tread very carefully with this one guys! Very!

    Thankful now I didn't get into the drama.

  4. #8526

    What's the scoop on Baby Dee?

    Anyone know the scoop on Baby Dee? Been trying to get in contact no luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241029-070541.jpg‎  

  5. #8525

    Barb and Duo Partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mundango2536  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the one on the left, Barb. He's dead on about her having a nice body for her age. BJ is pretty damn good too. Menu seems to be pretty wide open, but she has been around for a while. The one on the right is new and hasn't posted before, so I'm contemplating taking the plunge with both of them. New one looks just as sexy, if not more, than Barb.
    I recently visited Barb and her duo partner. I texted and asked what the donation was for a half hour and if there was girl on girl action. I was told the half hour donation for both of them was $200 and that there was girl on girl action. Made the appointment and was on my way. Upon arrival at the Burton Inn there were 3 other men in the room. Barb said they were leaving and were just hanging out because they got kicked out of their room. I was about to turn around and leave but I was assured there was no problem. After the visitors left we all got comfortable on the bed. Her duo partner was not done up like her photos. Barb wanted to get to work on junior right away and I said what is the rush. I asked that the two of them entertain themselves for a while and I would join in when ready. Well that lasted one quick kiss between them when I was told nothing much more was going to happen between them. Barb started sucking on junior and her partner kissed me and sucked on my tits. That was about the extent of things. Barb is very orally talented though. You can make your own decision if you want to visit both of them. Of course YMMV.

  6. #8524

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mundango2536  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the one on the left, Barb. He's dead on about her having a nice body for her age. BJ is pretty damn good too. Menu seems to be pretty wide open, but she has been around for a while. The one on the right is new and hasn't posted before, so I'm contemplating taking the plunge with both of them. New one looks just as sexy, if not more, than Barb.
    Yes sir you are correct.

  7. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    I visited this gal last week. Before the duo was posted. Pretty good body for an older gal. SS for 70. BBBJ was good. Cim. That's all I was good for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/840800245168
    I don't know man. I texted like the post said because "her phone isn't working". 1 second after I hit send my phone is getting called from a restricted number. So if you say not to call and to only text, and someone follows your directions but you call from a blocked number, seems kinda shady. Especially with her nde "partner". I wonder if her new partner is Kagney or Lacey.

  8. #8522

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Which one? The ad shows two gals. One seems skinnier than the other.
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the one on the left, Barb. He's dead on about her having a nice body for her age. BJ is pretty damn good too. Menu seems to be pretty wide open, but she has been around for a while. The one on the right is new and hasn't posted before, so I'm contemplating taking the plunge with both of them. New one looks just as sexy, if not more, than Barb.

  9. #8521

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    I visited this gal last week. Before the duo was posted. Pretty good body for an older gal. SS for 70. BBBJ was good. Cim. That's all I was good for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/840800245168
    Which one? The ad shows two gals. One seems skinnier than the other.

  10. #8520

    Cougar

    I visited this gal last week. Before the duo was posted. Pretty good body for an older gal. SS for 70. BBBJ was good. Cim. That's all I was good for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/840800245168

  11. #8519

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    Did you give her a creampie?
    I agree for that price she'd better be CIP. Would be curious to know what she had on the menu if it isn't in her (generic) ad.

  12. #8518

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    Did you give her a creampie?

  13. #8517

    Is this a new Abby?

    Anyone have an information on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/824248360816

  14. #8516

  15. #8515

    Barbie

    I met up with Barbie very recently at a motel on Dort in Burton, her pictures are accurate but I'll say she's much closer to 40 than the stated 33, a very attractive and put together woman. I must say she was definitely about her business and eager to please. Fantastic BBBJ and CFS, no signs of drug use at all and the room was very clean. Damage was 125 for an un rushed half hour. I'll definitely be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint/female-escorts/caucasian_e/friday-night-special-/941851010949

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape