Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 10279
-
10-23-24 22:55 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 153Might have to see if I can catch this one at her place of work since others seem to be having issue solidifying date with her. You happen to know her work sched?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 22:22 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 313I had the same problem. I started talking to her around 530 this morning on and off. Set up a date time and when it was time to head her way totally nothing. Reached out a few more times today and still nothing. So I dunno. Might try again in a few days but we'll see.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 17:59 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 578Not showing up?
Perhaps the reason she's so horny is because she doesn't respond. Texted her moment after her add appeared this morning, crickets all day! For that kinda money she could afford a secretary!
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 14:20 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 1354 franklins yep
That's what I got from her as well.
Originally Posted by Alan1212
[View Original Post]
I said ahhhh I don't think so and haven't heard back.
I ain't paying 4 anything.
-
10-23-24 13:49 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 154To be clear
Four Franklins is $400.00 for half an hour, is that correct? I just wanted to be clear on it before I consider it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 13:05 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 475Edit, donation amount
Too hundo for the half hr, x-tra fifty for fetish play.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 20:49 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 475New spinner alert!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538
Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
-
10-22-24 15:28 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 331Where abouts does she host.
Originally Posted by Kushandblunts
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 00:51 #8501Regular Member

Posts: 24Diamond
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/177766064
She has a little attitude. But she got a pretty face, sexy ass body and gives prolly the best head I ever had. BBBJ 75. I think ss was 100. But the head be so loud wet and sloppy idk if the pussy can top the top LOL. If she had a better attitude and wasn't so paranoid she'd definitely be my go to.
-
10-20-24 11:28 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 114Oh shit, yeah didn't see that.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 10:44 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 639Never seen her but that's unfortunate. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 10:35 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 1264OD'ing right after being clean is not that uncommon. They get back into it and think they have a similar tolerance as before they stopped using leading to an easier OD. Sorry to hear she's gone.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 10:10 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 367Most these ladies use the only ones that seem to survive are the crack-heads. By all accounts she overdosed. It was a struggle for her, most don't make it over a long enough timeline.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 20:24 #8496Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-17-24 19:48 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 94RIP Harlow
Abby, also previously on STG, was one of her best friends. When she died at the beginning of August, Harlow took it hard. Then someone in her family died. That hit her even harder. She had been clean a couple months prior to all this but then started using again right before she died. Don't know how she died for certain but she was really struggling. Super sad for her and her family. She was a unique person, that's for sure. I'll miss her.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






