Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    The article says:

    "That's why she and other advocates urge the cops to go after the sex buyers.

    "You want public safety, focus on the guys," she said. "No buyers, no market. ".

    The NYPD has said it's focused on Johns but could provide data on arrests until "completion of the operation. ".

    What do you guys think? Are we putting ourselves at risk nowadays?

    Just got back into the game a month ago. Had two sessions, but nothing to report that has not been said here. One skinny Latina, shitty service, and one Asian. And then overnight the shit got shut down.

    I am concerned about the quote from this article. What do you guys think?
    I mean. Focusing on the johns ain't exactly a new concept. That's been the focus for YEARS. The girls just go to rehab, complete a course and then gtfo. The guys just go to jail.

  2. #1870

    Outside

    Had a quickie session last night with a spanish girl from Roosevelt could've been better if I wasn't drunk. Anyways I learned my lesson spent a $100 on her she gave me some CBJ then let me fuck doggystyle. Just wanted to experience the streetwalkers outside for the first time. Would probably do it again even tho it's risky. She was rushing because she knew I was drunk. I would like to try any new spots or new girls you guys are gatekeeping.

  3. #1869

    Roosevelt is Dead

    Last night I walked from 90th street to 33rd st on Roosevelt Ave. This was 8:30 pm to 10 pm. I was bored and suffering from insomnia. I walked the whole way and it was DEAD. I saw one Asian asking for "massage". LE really put some fear in the girls / pimps. No Asians or migrants. There's some people on YouTube walking through filming locations the girls hang out at I walked by all those locations and nothing.

    They have a mobile truck stationed with LE. I forgot which street.

    40th rd on the other hand is still active. Mostly old with a warehouse of makeup on. Some decent looking but they were snatched up when I did a walk through.

  4. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]

    What do you guys think? Are we putting ourselves at risk nowadays?

    I am concerned about the quote from this article. What do you guys think?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG25f13s2JA

  5. #1867

    Yes, you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi  [View Original Post]
    I mainly just go Asian in the lower 80's streets, some of them really know how to fuck. But I usually pay $160, am I fucking up?
    I had two sessions a few weeks ago with a Latina and Asian, both young, thin, and attractive for. 8. They started at 1. And went down to. 8. Some time ago I never paid more than. 6. Sometimes even. 4. I know now it's different, but 1. Would be the MOST I would consider for a really hot one. They usually go down to. 8.

    No hard feelings, but please stop overpaying. Makes it bad for the rest of us.

  6. #1866

    Is it over for now?

    The article says:

    "That's why she and other advocates urge the cops to go after the sex buyers.

    "You want public safety, focus on the guys," she said. "No buyers, no market. ".

    The NYPD has said it's focused on Johns but could provide data on arrests until "completion of the operation. ".

    What do you guys think? Are we putting ourselves at risk nowadays?

    Just got back into the game a month ago. Had two sessions, but nothing to report that has not been said here. One skinny Latina, shitty service, and one Asian. And then overnight the shit got shut down.

    I am concerned about the quote from this article. What do you guys think?

  7. #1865

  8. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi  [View Original Post]
    I mainly just go Asian in the lower 80's streets, some of them really know how to fuck. But I usually pay $160, am I fucking up?
    With the very cute younger Chinese women I get DATY, CBJ, and Sex for $120 lowest. $150 wouldn't be too uncommon but at $150 I would definitely set the ground rules before I handed over any cash and no shorter than 25/30 minute session. Even at $120 I would try to negotiate $100 then an extra $20 IF she provided me with great service.

    IMO you can shoot even lower between $60 to 80 depending on the age and looks of the girl AND straight condom sex meaning just a quick CBJ and CFS. Not my thing nor is that worth spending any money on IMO.

  9. #1863

    Fak

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    For an hour (with at least 2 pops) and ts included? If neither of the 2 , you are definitely getting juiced.
    Usually one pop not rushed (I take long) but table massage bbj and if I ask for 69 they go for it. This is usually for the hot ones in their early 30's, am I still getting hustled?

  10. #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkPapi  [View Original Post]
    I mainly just go Asian in the lower 80's streets, some of them really know how to fuck. But I usually pay $160, am I fucking up?
    For an hour (with at least 2 pops) and ts included? If neither of the 2 , you are definitely getting juiced.

  11. #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    In the not too distant past I was able to fuck and punish a few venezuelan holes and pussies and was wondering for the battle tested consumer what their experience was with the venezuelan girls in queens and around roosevekt ave? Also interested in setting up a spit roast or a small scale gangbang, so if anyone is interested and knows of any talent that would be down to help out with some group play free to reach out.
    I mainly just go Asian in the lower 80's streets, some of them really know how to fuck. But I usually pay $160, am I fucking up?

  12. #1860

    A Counter Protest Against the Counter Protest

    To clean up the streets.

    https://nypost.com/2024/10/22/us-new...usual-protest/

    Welcome To NYC.

    In other news " Headless Body Found In Topless Bar ".

  13. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    It's all shits and giggles until it's not. LOL.

    https://nypost.com/2024/10/15/us-new...hookers-prowl/
    What I don't understand is the boys are parked outside and patrol that area every weekend. DEEP. As many times I have been sexually assaulted on that strip and forcibly dragged in and yet never been sweeped up. Blessings. Stay safe.

  14. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Hey, the recent police crackdown on the Roosevelt Avenue brothels was even mentioned by Michael Che during the "Weekend Update" segment of this past Saturday's Saturday Night Live (October 12), with Che's joke being "what are the cross streets?
    It's all shits and giggles until it's not. LOL.

    https://nypost.com/2024/10/15/us-new...hookers-prowl/

  15. #1857

    Roosevelt Avenue and SNL

    Hey, the recent police crackdown on the Roosevelt Avenue brothels was even mentioned by Michael Che during the "Weekend Update" segment of this past Saturday's Saturday Night Live (October 12), with Che's joke being "what are the cross streets?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape