Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 77 of 296 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4435
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3295

    Had a good session the other night

    Guess it's been poppin at Eastern Massage with them girls running the show. Some nice new choices. Julia was easily worth it. She looks like she keeps up. Petite, tight, and perky bod all around. Perky and full C+ boobs no doubt. A little of glitter and smelled like candy. Never a dull moment. Julia would work the thighs and balls with various kinds of rubs and teases. Didn't hold back on the strokes and taking it all in down the throat. So yeah very good bjj but finishing things off in some mish was just perfect for the night. Nice pounding and some light scratches on my back. She cleaned up all that hot release and gave a nice light massage towards the end.

    Julia did say that a new chick was starting work on Sunday. So yeah dig in yall.

  2. #3294

    Gulf Gate Orange Building

    I'll be on Siesta Key at the end of the month. In the past, I've had good luck at that orange building massage on Gulf Gate. Can anybody provide info on recent experiences there?

    I haven't seen anything about that place lately. Will be glad to share about St. Louis happenings. Thanks!

  3. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream this afternoon that I visited Eastern today to see Lucky. I was introduced to her last May when I dreamt about Sugar, and based upon her looks have wanted to sample Lucky since that day. I called yesterday to confirm she was working today, and set up an appointment. Given that even with an appointment, I think these places are generally first come, first served, I went that way about an hour early and called to make sure she was available when I was about 5 minutes out. Arrived and was greeted by her wearing only what looked like a long sleeve men's shirt. Looked much better on her than it would on any guy. Went directly to a room and gave her the donation. I skipped the TS and we got directly to business. Opened with a BBBJ appetizer, followed by a covered full meal involving multiple positions. My guy wasn't really liking the cover, so I had her give me a BBBJ creamy dessert. Her oral skills are among the best I have ever dreamed about. She was fun and flirty the entire time, and after dessert offered a massage for the remainder of my time. Overall, one of the better experiences I've had. Lucky told me she will only be at Eastern for 4 more days, and then probably would not be back until next March. Point being that if you want to see her, better get there quickly or you'll miss out. I can't make it back before she leaves or I would. Definitely would repeat.
    Short stay. This is the "real" lucky? What was the damage? After I tried Orlando it made me rethink the spots around here tbh.

  4. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream this afternoon that I visited Eastern today to see Lucky. I was introduced to her last May when I dreamt about Sugar, and based upon her looks have wanted to sample Lucky since that day. I called yesterday to confirm she was working today, and set up an appointment. Given that even with an appointment, I think these places are generally first come, first served, I went that way about an hour early and called to make sure she was available when I was about 5 minutes out. Arrived and was greeted by her wearing only what looked like a long sleeve men's shirt. Looked much better on her than it would on any guy. Went directly to a room and gave her the donation. I skipped the TS and we got directly to business. Opened with a BBBJ appetizer, followed by a covered full meal involving multiple positions. My guy wasn't really liking the cover, so I had her give me a BBBJ creamy dessert. Her oral skills are among the best I have ever dreamed about. She was fun and flirty the entire time, and after dessert offered a massage for the remainder of my time. Overall, one of the better experiences I've had. Lucky told me she will only be at Eastern for 4 more days, and then probably would not be back until next March. Point being that if you want to see her, better get there quickly or you'll miss out. I can't make it back before she leaves or I would. Definitely would repeat.
    Yup. That's Lucky. Looks amazing in that white long-sleeved shirt which quickly comes off and nothing is underneath. One of the best AMP experiences you can get anywhere to take advantage of her while she is at Eastern. Great BBBJ and she loves to be rode hard! Enjoy!

  5. #3291

    Autumn

    Anybody know what happened to the older blond lady Autumn? Did she retire?

    Use to host out of her house.

    Just wondered.

  6. #3290

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBoracay  [View Original Post]
    Yes. 2. Now I know that's her hourly rate because the girl she does doubles with charges that for the 1/2 hr and some mongers have complained about that. It it possible she upped her rates and I just assumed the 2 was for the hour? She also advertises on Eros. The rates would definitely be higher if you contacted from there I assume. She agreed to 2 roses but I never specified time. She only rushed me out because she said she had an appointment coming. I'd never pay 2 again for the experience I had. Just my opinion.
    Yes, her rate is 200 hh, 300 hr. Based on my hh dream experience, the BBBJ was outstanding (yes a little toothy at first but really good once she got her rhythm going) and doggy / mish cfs completion. No significant odor below, but could tell from kissing her neck and nice ta-tas that she was not fresh out of shower. My dream was mid-afternoon. All things considered, I would repeat.

  7. #3289

    Lucky Leaving Eastern Very Soon

    Had a great dream this afternoon that I visited Eastern today to see Lucky. I was introduced to her last May when I dreamt about Sugar, and based upon her looks have wanted to sample Lucky since that day. I called yesterday to confirm she was working today, and set up an appointment. Given that even with an appointment, I think these places are generally first come, first served, I went that way about an hour early and called to make sure she was available when I was about 5 minutes out. Arrived and was greeted by her wearing only what looked like a long sleeve men's shirt. Looked much better on her than it would on any guy. Went directly to a room and gave her the donation. I skipped the TS and we got directly to business. Opened with a BBBJ appetizer, followed by a covered full meal involving multiple positions. My guy wasn't really liking the cover, so I had her give me a BBBJ creamy dessert. Her oral skills are among the best I have ever dreamed about. She was fun and flirty the entire time, and after dessert offered a massage for the remainder of my time. Overall, one of the better experiences I've had. Lucky told me she will only be at Eastern for 4 more days, and then probably would not be back until next March. Point being that if you want to see her, better get there quickly or you'll miss out. I can't make it back before she leaves or I would. Definitely would repeat.

  8. #3288

    Donation

    Yes. 2. Now I know that's her hourly rate because the girl she does doubles with charges that for the 1/2 hr and some mongers have complained about that. It it possible she upped her rates and I just assumed the 2 was for the hour? She also advertises on Eros. The rates would definitely be higher if you contacted from there I assume. She agreed to 2 roses but I never specified time. She only rushed me out because she said she had an appointment coming. I'd never pay 2 again for the experience I had. Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by GallopingGhost  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Seen Maya before and she was freshly showered and did not detect an odor. I wonder which of us experienced the exception verses the rule so to speak? Anyone else?

    Maybe on her period? The girls--if on the lighter side period wise-- cut up make up sponges which are super soft and absorbant and place them up close to their cervix and then clean well to hide their period so they can still work. It's very common.

    You reported 200 / hr. ? Is this correct? She hit my plumber for 300 / hr and said 200 hhr. Just wanting to clarify.

    Be safe.

  9. #3287
    Hello,

    Seen Maya before and she was freshly showered and did not detect an odor. I wonder which of us experienced the exception verses the rule so to speak? Anyone else?

    Maybe on her period? The girls--if on the lighter side period wise-- cut up make up sponges which are super soft and absorbant and place them up close to their cervix and then clean well to hide their period so they can still work. It's very common.

    You reported 200 / hr. ? Is this correct? She hit my plumber for 300 / hr and said 200 hhr. Just wanting to clarify.

    Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBoracay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week at private residence. Pushing 60. Great bolt ons. Face showing age. Lame massage. Started DATY, but got the "I'm too ticklish for that BS. Good slow sensual BBBJ, I should have finished there. Wanted to go to pound town. Kept her eyes closed and was a dead fish in mish. During BBBJ had a paper towel close by. Don't know if CIM was available or the towel was for after to spit in or what. She does offer 1/2 hr visits I confirmed thru text yesterday. Did not get a quote on that. I forgot to mention she was pretty tipsy during visit. She stumbled walking to bed. Empty bottle of wine on dresser but this was 8 PM VISIT. I'd go early in the day. Would only repeat for BJ. Maybe sober she is better in sack? YMMV.

    Maya- weekday afternoon- nicer hotel near airport. 200/ hr. Only one pop. Shorted me 25 minutes. Cool chick, though. Shares room which why I was shorted. Detected odor in doggie. We started with nice BBBJ, but it was a little toothy. Nice dirty talk. Switched to doggie, odor detected. Put on back, but odor caused Jr to deflate a little bit. I removed cover and told her to finish me with BBBJ. As I said, a little toothy, but the dirty talk and taking direction had me at full mast. She kept complimenting my member and finished with a nice CIM. She was surprised by the volume and said so. Cleaned me up with warm cloth, hug and I was gone. On way out to elevator, saw a white chubby girl texting on phone. She did a voice text and I heard, "don't you have a 1:30 and a 2?, LOL. Looking at skip, it might have been Ashley if she works out of same hotel. It definitely was not Nina? Or whoever Maya use to share a room with who I remember from reviews had darker skin and quoted 200 for half. Chick near elevator was white and more plump than I like. Maya has a nice body. Nice naturals. Goid personality. If she offers half hour I might repeat for BJ but that's it. Nothing great in this area and I am sick of AMP visits. I took a 6-7 month hiatus and think I will just wait until something great is here or just go over the bridge on occasion, up my donations, and find something better than our below average talent pool. Just my opinion on SRQ area. Mr. B.

  10. #3286

    Japanese massage / and visit with Maya

    Saw her last week at private residence. Pushing 60. Great bolt ons. Face showing age. Lame massage. Started DATY, but got the "I'm too ticklish for that BS. Good slow sensual BBBJ, I should have finished there. Wanted to go to pound town. Kept her eyes closed and was a dead fish in mish. During BBBJ had a paper towel close by. Don't know if CIM was available or the towel was for after to spit in or what. She does offer 1/2 hr visits I confirmed thru text yesterday. Did not get a quote on that. I forgot to mention she was pretty tipsy during visit. She stumbled walking to bed. Empty bottle of wine on dresser but this was 8 PM VISIT. I'd go early in the day. Would only repeat for BJ. Maybe sober she is better in sack? YMMV.

    Maya- weekday afternoon- nicer hotel near airport. 200/ hr. Only one pop. Shorted me 25 minutes. Cool chick, though. Shares room which why I was shorted. Detected odor in doggie. We started with nice BBBJ, but it was a little toothy. Nice dirty talk. Switched to doggie, odor detected. Put on back, but odor caused Jr to deflate a little bit. I removed cover and told her to finish me with BBBJ. As I said, a little toothy, but the dirty talk and taking direction had me at full mast. She kept complimenting my member and finished with a nice CIM. She was surprised by the volume and said so. Cleaned me up with warm cloth, hug and I was gone. On way out to elevator, saw a white chubby girl texting on phone. She did a voice text and I heard, "don't you have a 1:30 and a 2?, LOL. Looking at skip, it might have been Ashley if she works out of same hotel. It definitely was not Nina? Or whoever Maya use to share a room with who I remember from reviews had darker skin and quoted 200 for half. Chick near elevator was white and more plump than I like. Maya has a nice body. Nice naturals. Goid personality. If she offers half hour I might repeat for BJ but that's it. Nothing great in this area and I am sick of AMP visits. I took a 6-7 month hiatus and think I will just wait until something great is here or just go over the bridge on occasion, up my donations, and find something better than our below average talent pool. Just my opinion on SRQ area. Mr. B.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoaterBw  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her last week and leaned she wanted 2. 0 for her time and a massage. She was in a local hotel when I spoke with her.

    Did not partake but it is tempting.

  11. #3285

    I tried

    I reached out to her last week and leaned she wanted 2. 0 for her time and a massage. She was in a local hotel when I spoke with her.

    Did not partake but it is tempting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/042001314829.

    Maybe it's time to extend my comfort zone but I'd sure like more than a handy happy ending.

  12. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakes29  [View Original Post]
    So heard Sugar was back and went East to get me some. Haven't seen her in a while but last time was awesome. Walked in and damn if she wasn't there but this cutie was. I think her name was Lucky and I thought it was my lucky day. Beautiful and sexy but not really inspired. Just felt like it was an assembly line experience. Hoping for some sugar next time.
    If this was the Lucky at Eastern from last year you did well. The old Lucky was one hot ride and loved to suck. Definitely worth a visit. I'm heading back next week and this will be my first stop. Hope she is still at Eastern!

  13. #3283

    Japanese massage

    Any reports on this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/042001314829.

    Maybe it's time to extend my comfort zone but I'd sure like more than a handy happy ending.

  14. #3282

    Needed some sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    The Sugar I saw earlier this year was fantastic. This must be a different one?
    So heard Sugar was back and went East to get me some. Haven't seen her in a while but last time was awesome. Walked in and damn if she wasn't there but this cutie was. I think her name was Lucky and I thought it was my lucky day. Beautiful and sexy but not really inspired. Just felt like it was an assembly line experience. Hoping for some sugar next time.

  15. #3281

    Needed some sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    The Sugar I saw earlier this year was fantastic. This must be a different one?
    So heard Sugar was back and went East to get me some. Haven't seen her in a while but last time was awesome. Walked in and damn if she wasn't there but this cutie was. I think her name was Lucky and I thought it was my lucky day. Beautiful and sexy but not really inspired. Just felt like it was an assembly line experience. Hoping for some sugar next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape