Thread: Adult funs with pretty girls in Tijuana, Mexico for OC bros
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 2564
-
10-05-24 14:22 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 1514Goodgirls
Yep.
Most would do that.
Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 02:12 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: TJ & parking
Just to comment on your choice of where to park.
Originally Posted by DcupAddikt
[View Original Post]
I haven't been to TJ in quite a long time. I'll be going next week, since I need to have some dental work done.
Since I live up north (L / A) I searched and found, that at least for me, It prolly would work better to park (free) at one of the blue line stations (I plan to park at the Old town station) and take the trolley to the border. Very inexpensive and in my opinion very secured compared to parking around the border area.
Anyway, in case some you mongers that visit TJ regularly can comment on my plan, I'd appreciate it.
Mondo.
-
09-18-24 15:37 #2427Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone want to roll to TJ?
I've never been to TJ. Have about 8 years of mongering experience but all in USA. I plan on parking my car in San Diego and cabbing / ubering to the border and walking across. I'm going to go Thursday Oct. 3rd stay 3 nights and go home Sunday the 6th. I'm 33. My IG is at Gokingsgo87 . If you want to come hit me up. Plan to go to Hong Kong and the other clubs down there. Fuck as many as I can.
-
09-14-24 10:44 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 78Her name is Belly.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 07:02 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 2004What was her name?
Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 01:31 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 78HK Experience. First time
After getting to know about HK many years ago, I finally made it across the border along with a friend and went to the much talked about HK at a relatively early hour of 5 pm on a Friday night. Lot of girls were already mingling with mongers and some of them were dancing on the stage. We got a table and bought some drinks and as many bros here warned waiters try to push not so good looking girls which we politely declined. Finally a decent looking young girl came over and started talking, I bought her a drink and began feeling her up and she reciprocated by the touching the junior. She spent quite some time at our table talking with the help of the translator app all the while letting me play with her manmades with long nips and even let me suck on them. She said she was 21 and quoted 120, but I politely declined her offer. My buddy was also entertaining another girl while I was searching for a girl in the red dress I saw when I entered the club, but she was nowhere to be found. After a while another girl came up to me and I offered her a beer even though she was not that good looking, she sat down and started DFK to my surprise. I started fondling her natural B cups while she was stroking the junior, she spent good amount of time with me DFKing frequently and playing with jr. She quoted me 100 and left when I declined.
Finally, I saw some whom I really liked, she is young, tall, natural and has a gorgeous face. I went up to her and offered her a beer and began pressing her natural tits. She quoted 150 and was not willing to go down which I can totally understand given how gorgeous she was. She declined BBBJ, but offered DFK and DATY, MSOG for a hour for 200. Paid the hotel, paid $5 for drink and went upstairs. She let me take a shower along with her, followed by DFK, DATY, FIV, she was reasonably responsive to it. We moved to CBJ with DT, CG before finishing in mish. We cuddled afterwards for sometime until there was a knock on the saying 10 minutes left. We quickly proceeded to round 2 finishing with CBJ. She is definitely one of the prettiest girls I have been with.
I would say that if you are patient and willing to spend some cash you will eventually find someone to your liking. For me, I liked about 10% of girls enough to take them upstairs, but ofcourse YMMV.
Big shout out to Captain solo for all his inputs. Thank you so much!!
-
09-11-24 14:28 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 78Goodgirls
Does goodgirls one hr include BBBJ, DATY and MSOG?
-
07-17-24 10:29 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 1514Impossible to Reason With Fools in Love and Lust
Here are the pics.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 13:35 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 1514SE Asia Tour in September
Tentatively plan for a tour of hot spots in SE Asia with couple wingmen in September. Some have mongered extensively but never in Asia since they were scared and nobody showed them the rope.
We will fly a round circle, may be hitting or skipping a few places, LAX, Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, HCMC Saigon, Hanoi, Manila, Tokyo, LAX. Spend a few nights at each spot. Wingmen will join us at different points along the way, depending on their schedules.
Let me know if you have good intels or want to join us.
-
07-16-24 13:23 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 1514Fiwfans
Got DFK and BBBJ but never BBFS with FIWFANS girls. I did not ask, likely everything is possible after you know the girls and engage in negotiation.
Got everything anyone would ever want with Classic girls in Jakarta for $30-40 per session, including tips. You may want to head there before things get more difficult and expensive. Good potential for infections.
Also got all BBFS for couple days with a college student in Manila. She was nice, tight, horny, wanted sex all day and night.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 13:11 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 1514Impossible to Reason with Fools in Love and Lust
Different guys enjoy company of bar girls in different ways, verbal, love, physical, sexual, anal ect.
Some grown men cannot speak any Spanish, but get infatuated with ugly HK sharks. One was short stripper, big fake boobs, big fake butt, she cannot walk straight. He had to rely on his ISG wingman to translate, but was in love, posted daily updates about his alleged relationship with her. She knew how to put hooks into him.
His ISG wingman was hooked on another ugly HK shark, spent everything he had, took out loans and cash from his credit cards to buy her drinks, emergency loans ect. When he completely ran out of money, behind in rent and food, he rode down with me a couple times, hangout in HK. I had to give him money to tip her. But when she knew he was out of money, she forgot who he was, too busy hooking other guys, not even looking at him in the club.
Many guys operate entirely at emotional level with club girls, pretty or ugly, nice or nasty. You can try but it's difficult to talk sense to them and change their behavior. Like compulsive gamblers, they want the excitements betting everything they have for the big win, either the jack pot or the love of the girls, they already bought and paid for companionship and sex with the girls, but they want more from the girls, may be love, exclusivity, commitment, devotion.
A few wingmen understood they were manipulated by putas, even asked me to stop them from going over board, but it's very hard to reason or argue with fools in love and lust. Just stand off, watch their stupid moves and have some fun. Like trying to stop a thirsty guy in the desert from drinking water. Any intervention would not work, only makes you unpopular and hated. Just stand back, understand stupid character faults in others and try to protect yourself. Resist manipulations. Make sure NOBODY takes you for a fool and tries to take all your assets and dignity.
Along with a few other wingmen, I did send money to a few girls who were starving during CoVid. It was entirely humanitarian relief for someone in dire needs, not expecting anything in return. But I got the purest love and affection since. I give some of my money to worthwhile charities, but will not be manipulated into giving free money to putas.
Here's a nice, sweet, fun, sexy girl, always hand propped me in the club, tried to get me erected to go to the room to do the sexiest things. But she knew not to bullshit me, always fair deals.
Originally Posted by Nothing24
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 21:35 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 479Are the girls in Thailand BBFS friendly?
I see you had good experience with fiwfans website for finding cute young women. Are the girls their BBFS friendly?
-
07-09-24 12:49 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 1514Yep. There are a lot of girls in HK, especially on weekends, like over 100. Guys are spending less; business has slowed down compared to 2022 just after CoVid reopening, guys flushed with US relief money.
5 to 8 sessions a night is very high. That means hooking a guys every working hour, physically impossible, since there are down time, drinking and walking time to the hotel ect.
2 to 3 sessions a night is even high estimate. A lot of hot girls cannot book a single session a night, even on weekend. They would stand around all night then go home empty.
Originally Posted by Hodysseus
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 12:39 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 1514Tijuana vs. Asia
After buying fichas and weeding out HK girls with bad attitudes and are resistant to sex and love, I have not had bad sessions with HK girls in years. All sessions were above average in satisfying my needs and wants, a few were nice, sweet, sexy, outstanding in bed, worth repeating and taking on vacations.
I drive down with wingmen, also meet up with a few guys I met previously in HK. They are fun to hang out and drink with while groping and bagging girls.
Comparing to bar and gogo girls in Thailand and the Phil, sessions with HK girls have been much nicer, sweeter, sexier, costs are cheaper even without factoring in extra costs for airfares, lodging and travel time etc. Most HK girls are pretty nice and honest, also look, feel, act appealing and sexy in the international model scale. In opposite, bar and gogo girls in Bangkok and Pattaya look ordinary, homely, plasticky, over-made up with ridiculous fake boobs, fake butts, phony and far more mercenary attitudes; some can be very rude.
Bangkok massages, even the top-notch Poseidon in Huay Khwang, have only average-looking women. I just hate their links with organized crimes and the sticky feels, damp, warm, musty air in massages. Thermae women are old and chunky, hiding their droopy boobs and saggy buts in loose clothings but manipulative with haughty attitudes and high prices, only meek Japanese can put up with their stupid games. Thaifriendly are mostly bar girls and hookers, some preops, postop trannies, want you to go to their bars and spend money on them. Smooci, the most popular escort site in Thailand and Asia, posts fake old pics and sends ridiculously old, ugly, worn down druggies. I was disgusted.
OTOH I had very good sessions with FIWFANS girls in Bangkok, all nice, clean hot young girls. They cater to local guys, charge only 1,000 to 2000 bahts ($30-50) for hot sessions full of tender, sexy feelings with DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CFS ect. I would use as much public transportation as possible, MTR, BTS, buses, cruises on klong water taxis, ride or walk to their hotels, immersing in and enjoying life like locals. Thanks a lot for FIWFANS intels from wingman Sinfully Korean. Here are pics of Nong Nicha, a beautiful, fun, personable, English-speaking girl off Sukhumvit 55. She would spend all day on a date for $250.
Thailand is nice, clean, safe, people warm, fun, friendly, helpful, overall the best exotic location for good food, exotic entertainment, girls, culture, history, sight seeing ect if you have 2 to 3 weeks to spend on the road. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Phil, Indonesia, Japan, Korea are far less fun than Thailand. Couple wingmen and I tentatively plan a road trip through S E Asia in Sept. Anybody planning to be there, may be fun to hook up.
-
07-08-24 15:15 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 160Hey Solo,
Long time no chat. You say the hotter HK girls are only snagging 2-3 sessions a night? The ones I've known (and one I dated long term) said 5-8 was about her average. And what you're saying is right on, they always try to get clients outside of HK, especially if they can get paid vacations. But I had to ask, if you meant just 2-3 sessions at $150/30 minutes or in general 2-3 sessions per night? If so, I'm guess there's probably a lot more girls there now if they're only averaging 2-3 customers per night / shift.
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




