Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 10359
-
11-04-24 05:08 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 1058Layla love
She does not have an incall?
Originally Posted by Stevepg2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:21 #9038Regular Member

Posts: 17Zoey
Anyone else getting text again from.
Zoey begging for help, with "rent" before she's kicked out? I swear I've blocked her number multiple times.
-
11-03-24 12:55 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 94Be Careful
I saw her once around 2018. She was staying with DeBary Laura (RIP). I agreed to do a double, just to help her out, because I thought she was a friend of Laura's. Those of you that knew Laura, know her oral skill can't be beat, so Layla pretty much spent the whole time watching Laura do her thing. Afterward, she must have gone through Laura's phone, and found my number. She started blowing my phone up, asking me for money.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 12:27 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 32Layla Love
Had a dream today that I was in Deland and met Layla (like pic in them) we decided to get a room and have some fun. Started with BBBJ which was ok I was in the mood for something to eat.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
It was really good she was really enjoying it, we moved on to mish and side saddle then finished cow girl. She is true GFE if you are into it.
She was very nice please be kind to her.
-
11-03-24 11:03 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 461I wanted to setup a date with her when she was advertising over in Deland. I think maybe a year ago or so but was never able to line up schedules.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 08:03 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 1058Layla love
Yeah I fucked her when she was on dutton and it as cool but she was working and said she as raising kids so she basically disappeared with the exception of a random text until the other day she started up a convo saying we should get together si basically I was hoping someone had seen her recently.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 20:17 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 1126She's old school. You can find plenty of reviews about her from before covid. She moved to Melbourne for a while and dated this young, blonde named Sierra she would do doubles with. Those were fun times. They had a huge falling out unfortunately. Sierra let the drugs ruin her, last I checked, she was in state mandated rehab. Last time I reached out to Layla, she got pissy with me after we finished because I brought up Sierra and then told me to fuck off and has had me blocked since.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 11:49 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 1058Layla love
Any recent experience with her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/layla-lo...-beach-1008505
-
10-26-24 20:57 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 941I have lost it a while ago, just reposted because someone asked what I thought she was worth. It is $ or $. 5 at best.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 16:52 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 1058Lol
That's twice you responded (same response) to the same post. Losing it a little LOL?
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 16:43 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 941She quoted me $$$ , replied out of budget.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
She is a $. 5 at best.
-
10-25-24 12:44 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 130Complete scam. Wants significant deposit, etc. There's a scam alert on him (yeah, it's a guy posting), under ripoff reports here.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 11:43 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 941She quoted me $$$ I just passed.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 16:14 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 35Expensive?
Does she still have GPS? I contacted her about a year ago and thought she quoted something like $$ or something crazy like that.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 11:41 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 1058Jenna
Forgot to add the pic.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






