Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10356
-
10-18-24 10:19 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 42Thai BBW
Has anyone tried this one out? She looks interesting, and haven't seen any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/045541580276
-
10-17-24 18:16 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 311Everything covered
In her ad it says everything covered, is that correct?
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:39 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 387Ellie local Asian escort
https://callescort.org/386-689-3970
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ytona-14841734
Two of her ads. She's real, fun, nice body, mouth and kitty. Worth a visit or two. I've seen her a couple times but I'm not in the area very often. She's in new Smyrna but can outcall to you, lots of fetish play available. Only downside was lack of kissing, but the upsides are 69, K9 and reverse CG. She's looking for some business in Daytona and surrounding areas. Enjoy!
-
10-17-24 14:07 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 461Joy
I guess making sure she has all of her bases covered? I enjoyed my visit with her it just takes a long time for her to cum. Not sure if it's because of anything she is taking or not?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 13:22 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 1057Joy
Can someone give me a brief synopsis of the novel she wrote? Jesus these girl (and there is one in st augustine) must be on some shit that has them wired LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/750173058767
-
10-15-24 18:07 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 802Nsb
So I contacted 3 providers today, Misty, Chanel and Nina. No response from Misty which I kinda expected. I have seen Nina and Chanel before, both probably 10 yrs ago. Nina is closest to me so I went to see her. Good comms and she is lucid. Her body still looks good. At $$1. 2 she is a good option for the budget minded. Nice lady.
-
10-15-24 09:53 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 163This looks and sounds like the Katie who used to walk by the strip club off Ridgewood?
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 10:40 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 1057Katie
You are correct sir LOL she has quite the extensive recent vacation time. I am surprised she is still among us considering her drug of choice seems to be Fentanyl.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 08:22 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 1057China
That is either China or tiffany. I get them confused but I would stay away from either one of them. Lots of bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Trigg7272
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/569997728388
-
10-14-24 05:38 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 461I believe she visited uncle this weekend. Booking 10/12/24 22:37 and it was a short stay.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 19:59 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 252Drugged out
This one was drugged out when I got there and preceeded to "party" before the main event. The pictures are her but prolly 10 years ago. She is very slow moving and doesn't like her breasts played with. Wanted this to be a good visit but it just wasn't. Walked out without finishing the deed. Price point was good but still not worth it. Won't be back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/645514155520
-
10-13-24 17:30 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 461Sinzation
I have seen her multiple times by herself and duos. Nikki used to walk on seagrave but now just advertising. For me she gets into the session and I've enjoyed my visits with her. I just not a fan of the CBJ. See post 2514,2155 and 2188 for my past reviews. DM me if you need more info.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 08:37 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 114Ally
I saw her yesterday morning an hour before her checkout on the beachside. She was attractive, has a big nice natural rack, and hygiene was extremely clean. She has 2 kids and has some mid section she also mentioned but it didn't bother me. She evacuated from Sarasota due to hurricane. Very GFE, loves kissing, very tight kitty you need lube to get in, very passionate, likes what she does, and did a couple of positions. I had a great time. I highly recommend if she ever comes back. She has her pet python snake with her in a carrying crate. She's a snake enthusiast. She even showed me pics and videos of her 2 kids with their pet pythons.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:50 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 1057Katie
She quoted me 180 so I just moved on -.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/235609604679
-
10-12-24 06:15 #9007Regular Member

Posts: 9STG: "Wild at Heart Strong in Spirit"
Not much to say. You get what you pay for.
Sketchy motel incall. Track marks, candy scabs, low hygiene.









Reply With Quote






