Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19709
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPopsicle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?
    Are you paying her or is she paying you?

  2. #19708

    Scar Love

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/177929951

    I talked to this one she seems legit going to toftt. Has anyone seen her tho?

  3. #19707
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/981417183975
    I've seen her many times. YMMV but I've always had a good time. BBBJ amazing. CIM / BBFS / CIP. Everything is on the menu. She's very down to earth.

  4. #19706
    Quote Originally Posted by John1800  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm looking for a sexy, petite ebony freak to play with. Looking for some suggestions. Also seeking a regular who can deepthroat and enjoys anal. Any recommendations would be incredible 😊.

    The escort game blows in CLE, so I'm reaching out on here. I've been visiting AMPs, but those are also far a few between anymore. 😩.
    Gents I agree that stuff here is really crappy. I've been going more frequently to Washtenaw County just west of Detroit. They don't go after legit folks engaging in these activities. Check it out. Much safer 2 hours away.

  5. #19705
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Seen this ad on and off for a long time. Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/297190394748
    Several years ago she came to my place. Apartment on the 2nd floor. Her driver lifts her out of the car then puts her in a wheelchair. She had some kind of issue with her Achilles which was preventing her from walking. She literally crawls across the floor of the lobby and up the stairs to my apartment. She was there so I'm like what the hell. Since she was on the floor of my living room she put her ass up in the air and let me CIP. She crawled out of my apartment, down the stairs, and I helped her get back in her chair. Pushed her out to the road and texted the driver. Bro you need to pick her up now. Never again.

  6. #19704

    Violet

    I am with you on that. Its very weird. I am very suspicious of that.

    There is absolutely nothing, no review, not even a confirmation from anyone stating that they have seen her.

    She was one of my ATF's but I aint making an appointment till I see a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's stationed in Cleveland now. She started posting ads again recently. Also her ad is stating that it is her, so I imagine she's getting a lot of business. Just weird not a single review has popped up since her return, LOL.

    https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/p...e/130436949219

  7. #19703

    Violet

    Looks like she's stationed in Cleveland now. She started posting ads again recently. Also her ad is stating that it is her, so I imagine she's getting a lot of business. Just weird not a single review has popped up since her return, LOL.

    https://cleveland.skipthegames.com/p...e/130436949219

  8. #19702
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    She is a very low volume provider. She doesn't advertise anywhere. Safe area in Akron and no drama. Incalls only and only rules are no kissing and no BB FS. She does do BBBJCIM. She is super nice and accommodating and not on any hard drugs. Send me a private for her number. She is worth the visit!
    Also no anal is another rule.

  9. #19701
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Damn I'm out of the loop what happened to brandy?
    Met a man and is getting married the last I checked. She was very sporadic for like the last 1-2 years before she left completely this past spring / summer maybe winter. I didn't see her for a bit during those 1-2 years.

  10. #19700
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaRula  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider with nice pair of tits that also tittyfucks? Only provider that could do it to my liking was Brandy in Parma who as we know, is no longer providing.
    Damn I'm out of the loop what happened to brandy?

  11. #19699

    Visiting town

    Coming through town in a couple weeks. Any suggestions while I'm here? Prefer spinner types for the most part.

  12. #19698

    UTR Crystal

    She is a very low volume provider. She doesn't advertise anywhere. Safe area in Akron and no drama. Incalls only and only rules are no kissing and no BB FS. She does do BBBJCIM. She is super nice and accommodating and not on any hard drugs. Send me a private for her number. She is worth the visit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1159.jpg‎   IMG_1164.jpg‎   IMG_0856.jpg‎  

  13. #19697

    Looking for a recommendation

    Can anyone recommend a provider with nice pair of tits that also tittyfucks? Only provider that could do it to my liking was Brandy in Parma who as we know, is no longer providing.

  14. #19696

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by LongPiping  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by ashley. Extremely paranoid hard rock user. Used to host out of a hotel on the west side then got kicked out. Then moved in with a black dude on the east side. Haven't seen her get a hotel room since. Also when I saw her she was dirty and had a smell if you know what I mean. Amazing how she's asking 200 now, LOL. Go elsewhere.
    Seen her 5+ times for BBBJ (which was good) for like 80, can't even imagine 200 for that.

  15. #19695

    That's Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/981417183975
    She used to go by ashley. Extremely paranoid hard rock user. Used to host out of a hotel on the west side then got kicked out. Then moved in with a black dude on the east side. Haven't seen her get a hotel room since. Also when I saw her she was dirty and had a smell if you know what I mean. Amazing how she's asking 200 now, LOL. Go elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape