Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 772 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 11578
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9283
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    USA has been down for me on my phone and PC. Not sure what the issue is. I've had to switch browsers to Microsoft Edge and Chrome (I use Brave).

    Haven't seen any good catches to see around lately so I decided to hit up Star and TOFTT.

    Texted and they said Lisa. Yoyo. And Nancy working. Of course their pics they sent are bs.

    Got there and Nancy is a larger gal. Asked to see Lisa but they said she wasn't there. Saw Yoyo who was a bit thinner (but still thicker than avg). Thought about leaving but she looked like she had some tits.

    $40 hhr. $140 FS. Again no lfk or dfk. WTF this is becoming a habit with my recent sessions. She has natural large Cs or Ds. A bit of a paunch on her.

    One thing she has going for her is her great BBBJ. Goes at it for awhile with good BLS and rapid head bops and popping off. She was at it for maybe 10 minutes.

    Went to CG and it was alright. Then to DS. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish. Usually it takes someone I'm really attracted to and dfk helps as well. Could do less with the overly enthusiastic moans tho. Finished with BJ / HJ.

    Star's selection has dropped off for awhile.

    Good luck gents.
    I too, hit star and had Nancy. Odd, I found yoyo to be thicker / bigger than Nancy. Dropping review later.

  2. #9282

    Yoyo at Star

    USA has been down for me on my phone and PC. Not sure what the issue is. I've had to switch browsers to Microsoft Edge and Chrome (I use Brave).

    Haven't seen any good catches to see around lately so I decided to hit up Star and TOFTT.

    Texted and they said Lisa. Yoyo. And Nancy working. Of course their pics they sent are bs.

    Got there and Nancy is a larger gal. Asked to see Lisa but they said she wasn't there. Saw Yoyo who was a bit thinner (but still thicker than avg). Thought about leaving but she looked like she had some tits.

    $40 hhr. $140 FS. Again no lfk or dfk. WTF this is becoming a habit with my recent sessions. She has natural large Cs or Ds. A bit of a paunch on her.

    One thing she has going for her is her great BBBJ. Goes at it for awhile with good BLS and rapid head bops and popping off. She was at it for maybe 10 minutes.

    Went to CG and it was alright. Then to DS. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish. Usually it takes someone I'm really attracted to and dfk helps as well. Could do less with the overly enthusiastic moans tho. Finished with BJ / HJ.

    Star's selection has dropped off for awhile.

    Good luck gents.

  3. #9281
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    You got to give her a few hours notice, she does a decent massage, she does a pretty decent massage, much better than you'd get at most AMPs, if your looking to relax and have a HJ release she's your girl. She is a little talkative but I don't mind it, YMMV.
    What was the damage?

  4. #9280
    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience booking with lekaren25 on IG? She seems to be a Korean therapist and I've seen her videos and she seems to be very public about her therapy sessions (even going as far as having clients give their testimonies there LOL). I know someone had mentioned on here once that she does indeed give handjobs but never mentioned a price there. I believe seeing her for a session is about $50 for $45 minutes. If anyone has more info about her I'd appreciate it.
    You got to give her a few hours notice, she does a decent massage, she does a pretty decent massage, much better than you'd get at most AMPs, if your looking to relax and have a HJ release she's your girl. She is a little talkative but I don't mind it, YMMV.

  5. #9279
    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience booking with lekaren25 on IG? She seems to be a Korean therapist and I've seen her videos and she seems to be very public about her therapy sessions (even going as far as having clients give their testimonies there LOL). I know someone had mentioned on here once that she does indeed give handjobs but never mentioned a price there. I believe seeing her for a session is about $50 for $45 minutes. If anyone has more info about her I'd appreciate it.
    Karen Le of El Monte is a long-time Vietnamese provider who is a small BBW with small tits. She previously worked several, now closed shops in the El Monte / Rosemead area, including Royal Beauty Cares, later named GT West. Her pics on IG are heavily edited as can be told from the ones with her extremely smooth characterless face. She does tend to talk a lot during the session. More can be had with additional tip.

  6. #9278

    IG Masseuse

    Has anyone had experience booking with lekaren25 on IG? She seems to be a Korean therapist and I've seen her videos and she seems to be very public about her therapy sessions (even going as far as having clients give their testimonies there LOL). I know someone had mentioned on here once that she does indeed give handjobs but never mentioned a price there. I believe seeing her for a session is about $50 for $45 minutes. If anyone has more info about her I'd appreciate it.

  7. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    I finally got around to trying out sassy spa. When I arrived, I was greeted by an early 30 something very petite Asian, went by the name of "Candy. " I opted for the hour, which was $60. The room was a bit small. The massage table was comfortable.

    Candy was dressed or should I say, barely dressed in a short skirt. She had a sweet attitude however I did feel a bit rushed, thought to myself maybe I should've opted for the half hour instead. Her Massage technique if I can describe it properly is more like being gummed to death by a toothless, sheep or goat-Pinch pinch here, pinch pinch there-Everywhere a fucking pinch.

    After about 20 minutes of that we got down to the real reason I was there. After a slight negotiation, I was able to get full service for 140. That included a very nice BBBJ. She possessed an extremely sweet tight little rear with a better than average competent snatch. Doggy was certainly in order , and of course I was covered. I'm sure you could do it bareback but I avoid those things. If I decide to go back, I will definitely opt for the half hour session, no matter whos on the menu.

    DB
    I never go for the full hour. HH for me. Summer usually goes the extra mile on time and services, but looks category is not what she has.

  8. #9276

    Apple Spa West Covina

    Decided to stay local today. First stop by Walnut Spa to check to see if it is open. Sure enough that they are open. Greeted by a 40 ish not so attractive lady that was wearing a teddy. Looks to be half awake. I asked about if there was others there but she couldn't understand or didn't want to response to it. So I just turn around and left.

    Second, stop by Luck Spa. Greeted by a 30 ish semi decent looking one. 5'6" ish, medium build. She also called the other girl out when she sensed that I wasn't going to stay. But the other girl was thick with large tattoos all over her legs. So I left there as well.

    Thirdly, I went to Apple Spa and greeted by a late 30's or early 40's girl. I asked her if Coco was working whom I've seen there before. She called Coco to come out and she wasn't the Coco that I have seen before but she was kind of cute looking and I decided to stay for hhr.

    This Coco is about early 30,5'5" ish with slender body which I like. Cannot speak much English at all. Massage quality was standard AMP style. 10 minutes in and asked to flip. Agreed on the FS offer and went on with the deed after she got back to the room. Coco has a nice smile, mid back hair length. Her slender body was complimented with a nice pair of natural B's. Soft ass and legs that are proportionate. A little Bush. I started with playing and kissing on her B's and nipples, FIV before going to DATY. After a few minutes of DATY, We started with MISS, DOGGIE in front of the mirror, back to MISS and reverse CG. Finally finished with HJ while I was sucking on her B's and FIV at the same time. Only draw back was she doesn't allow kissing. 1 finger FIV was ok but push back when I tried with 2. Overall it was a good visit. She is there until near the end of this month, 27th or 28th. I might have to go back for another go at her.

  9. #9275

    Sassy Whittier

    I finally got around to trying out sassy spa. When I arrived, I was greeted by an early 30 something very petite Asian, went by the name of "Candy. " I opted for the hour, which was $60. The room was a bit small. The massage table was comfortable.

    Candy was dressed or should I say, barely dressed in a short skirt. She had a sweet attitude however I did feel a bit rushed, thought to myself maybe I should've opted for the half hour instead. Her Massage technique if I can describe it properly is more like being gummed to death by a toothless, sheep or goat-Pinch pinch here, pinch pinch there-Everywhere a fucking pinch.

    After about 20 minutes of that we got down to the real reason I was there. After a slight negotiation, I was able to get full service for 140. That included a very nice BBBJ. She possessed an extremely sweet tight little rear with a better than average competent snatch. Doggy was certainly in order , and of course I was covered. I'm sure you could do it bareback but I avoid those things. If I decide to go back, I will definitely opt for the half hour session, no matter who’s on the menu.

    DB

  10. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Went to Asian Palace and got Jojo / Juju?

    She is on the younger side. Would guess late twenties.

    L6 she's cute but wouldn't stand out normally. Man made Bs and a giant Bush for those who like that.

    A8 she aims to please but just didn't really click with her. Nothing wrong but we just didn't click. Very lite GFE.

    S7 she gives a good BBBJ but gets tired super in cg.
    I had a session with her as well on her last day.

    She's 26-27 as she gave me her birth year.

    You're right she's cute. Nothing crazy but slightly better than your average parlor chick. I had her without makeup and she was still cute. I liked her slim body more honestly. Her manmades were soft so that was a plus. Good nipples.

    Service was okay. I actually found her BBBJ subpar. She did provide a light GFE. The session was fine up until I asked for doggy and then I had a whiff of some stank. First time experiencing that at this spot. I don't think I'd repeat.

  11. #9273

    That shop is actually for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    I know Walnut very well because I use to live there. Other than the Apartment complex nearby, the area is extremely affluent. If any complaints arise because of this place, there will probably be a lot of pressure to restrict or close. Industry sheriffs is just down the street and the City of Walnut is extremely sensitive to negative publicity. Enjoy while you can.

    DB.
    Because it's Walnut, they're strict. Just as strict as Diamond Bar. The owner was trying to sell that shop a few weeks ago, but probably still hasn't found a buyer, so the lights are off and the open signs are off, they are operating very discretely and most likely against the city's orders / illegally.

  12. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Monica for the first time recently and it was a bit awkward because she thought I was the popo or something. She hesitated offering me FS and thought I was just there for the massage. They charged you 50 for the hr? I was charged 70 for house. Did you fill up the card?
    My bad, HHR is what I meant to put. I never go for the HR in any spas due to more often than not, not getting the full hour.

  13. #9271

    Walnut

    I know Walnut very well because I use to live there. Other than the Apartment complex nearby, the area is extremely affluent. If any complaints arise because of this place, there will probably be a lot of pressure to restrict or close. Industry sheriffs is just down the street and the City of Walnut is extremely sensitive to negative publicity. Enjoy while you can.

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    The place looks like it's still closed up. Residential lock on door no open sign. Even the Walnut Spa sign isn't there.

    Anyways text the # to ask who's available and I draw Jessica nice mid twenties Chinese. Nice man made c and and a bubble butt that can move if motivated. 50 hh and we go into a bullshit massage which was 2 minutes if that. I ask her for BBBJ but she was hesitant, so I said CBJ was ok.

    Maaaan this was one of the best CBJ from a Asian provider I've ever had. Give it 8/10 after I told her to watch her teeth. She really went to work!! Her jaw was hurting but I told her to power thru LOL.

    50 hhr and 100 for CBJ. Not bad.

    Sidenote I think places who stay open after 10 or 11 the girls stay in the building overnight. Right Spa in OC stay inside and Walnut Spa because she didn't leave and no other car was in the parking lot.

    Might go again today for New Girl Ruby.

  14. #9270

    Late Night Shenanigans at Walnut Spa

    The place looks like it's still closed up. Residential lock on door no open sign. Even the Walnut Spa sign isn't there.

    Anyways text the # to ask who's available and I draw Jessica nice mid twenties Chinese. Nice man made c and and a bubble butt that can move if motivated. 50 hh and we go into a bullshit massage which was 2 minutes if that. I ask her for BBBJ but she was hesitant, so I said CBJ was ok.

    Maaaan this was one of the best CBJ from a Asian provider I've ever had. Give it 8/10 after I told her to watch her teeth. She really went to work!! Her jaw was hurting but I told her to power thru LOL.

    50 hhr and 100 for CBJ. Not bad.

    Sidenote I think places who stay open after 10 or 11 the girls stay in the building overnight. Right Spa in OC stay inside and Walnut Spa because she didn't leave and no other car was in the parking lot.

    Might go again today for New Girl Ruby.

  15. #9269
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingZZZ  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time with Amy at Angel Acupressure.

    Once Amy recognizes you as a regular, she makes it sweeter and sweeter every time you go...
    Her English is actually pretty good for certain phrases. She whispers in English to me "I'm here for you". And that that was all I needed. I came super hard inside the bag. She commented on how much sperm, LOL.
    "I'm here for you" sounds odd and familiar at the same time. Were you brought to tears?? May have to pay her a visit (not the one in Ohio). Sounds like a mind-blowingly good time, thanks for the report. Details on the nipples and clit would have been nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape