Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26734
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5
    Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.

  2. #26733

    Fwiw

    For what it's worth I noticed over the last few weeks that comes have just become really bad in the area. Providers taking hours and sometimes days to get back to you.

    With the law changes coming I'm going to assume now is the time to find a good regular and just stick with them. Dependable and reliable. Because at this rate, I'll just be going out of state on the weekends to find something worth while that communicates.

  3. #26732
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5

  4. #26731

    Ginger from the triangle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?

  5. #26730

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
    Savannah or Jessica but the price is $2 for 30 min.

  6. #26729
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.

  7. #26728

    Bbbj?

    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?

  8. #26727
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is fucking perfection.
    Yeah, she looks to be my type to a T, so I might be in trouble LOL.

  9. #26726

    Re: Andi Ellsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSvt93  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth
    I noticed her the other day too. If you search "andi ellsworth escort" you will find a website with her name, but it says it is currently private if you try to go to it.

  10. #26725
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSvt93  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth
    Her ass is fucking perfection.

  11. #26724

    Andi Ellsworth

    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth

  12. #26723

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    500 benjamins is fifty thousand dollars, you sure that's correct?
    Yeah user error on me, can I blame the armpit hair haha.

  13. #26722
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Before she began posting on escort sites she was a regular on Seeking Arrangement. I never messaged her because there were plenty of much more attractive options at the time, and with reasonable allowance expectations.

    Look at this photo. 500 Benjamin's. A snapshot of the drastic decline in the escort scene over the last 5-6 years.

    https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...d69/large.jpeg
    500 benjamins is fifty thousand dollars, you sure that's correct?

  14. #26721

    BadMimi and Others

    I have noticed a trend in ads, particularly tryst ads since that where I peruse most, that some ladies have hot pics and a pretty low $ point and onlyfans as the only contact info. Apparently they are trying to drive traffic to their Page / Site. I don't take them seriously just move on.

    Another example: Agata Ruiz https://tryst.link/escort/agataruiz

    No real contact information, jusy onlyfans and WebSite.

    I seriously doubt I could carry 3 bills and get an hour of FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    I never made it to contacting her, the minute she asked for money I would have been out. Too bad too, she looks like she could have been a good time. Thanks for sharing the info.
    Last edited by Gufinufi55; 10-24-24 at 17:49. Reason: add example

  15. #26720

    Mckinsley Monet

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Tried searching Dallas forum because that's where she says home is, can't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckinsleymonet

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape