Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 19319
-
10-26-24 08:26 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 758Nut job
If that's the chocolate girl that was up in cocoa area last weekend she's a lunatic.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 07:42 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 490Little Red / Jasmine
Palm Bay girl w STG ads yet haven't found any reviews on this Chocolate Treat, sorry no link but Mongers should know whom I'm asking about. Any good?
-
10-25-24 13:23 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 517Big white or black cock.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
A low hanging peter yknow.
-
10-25-24 10:34 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 1033Ebony and Ivory
The first letter stands for "Big" the middle letters represent your ethnicity and the last letters are for a word the rhymes with sock. Here's a few more just for fun and I'm guessing are more in line with what guys like you and I would use to describe are junk. SWC, AWC, OWC?? Have fun Willie!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 08:12 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 1944Naive or Just Plain Old
Guys, I'm sorry!? Just don't understand these acronyms BWC or BBC?
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 11:48 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 436Casey
She won't see me anymore either. Apparently I have BWC. LOL.
Originally Posted by Yardy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 10:19 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 1057Summer Pics
FYI this is how you respond accurately to a request for info -Found these in 2018.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 09:50 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 35But does not like BBC, if you are own a BBC she won't see you more than once.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76;7051973[URL
-
10-24-24 09:37 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 75Summer Pic
Go to the photo sections and scroll down to summer. Not the "summer cute" one. Which BTW, used to see her too.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
10-24-24 06:32 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 758I don't poke that and haven't in a long time I just like the quack quack if yaa know what I mean, she came to my place a while back we did the dead BB I have a sink a shower paper towels wet wipes offered her all of the above and her choice was put her panties straight back on and let gravity do the work, that was it for me I'll stick with the BJ's.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 21:12 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 825No picture
Still no picture.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 13:14 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 75That's the one. Not much have changed, but seem to cleaned up and living in an apartment now.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
10-23-24 11:47 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 1057Lmfao
16467 is just another post saying basically nothing. Clearly no pic or more info lol The summer I remember was thin and loved greek - lived in a trailer park
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 11:30 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 300See post 16467 for more info.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 23:02 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 825Got a link or picture even?
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





