Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm sorry!? Just don't understand these acronyms BWC or BBC?
    Big white or black cock.

    A low hanging peter yknow.

  2. #17319

    Ebony and Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'm sorry!? Just don't understand these acronyms BWC or BBC?
    The first letter stands for "Big" the middle letters represent your ethnicity and the last letters are for a word the rhymes with sock. Here's a few more just for fun and I'm guessing are more in line with what guys like you and I would use to describe are junk. SWC, AWC, OWC?? Have fun Willie!

  3. #17318

    Naive or Just Plain Old

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    She won't see me anymore either. Apparently I have BWC. LOL.
    Guys, I'm sorry!? Just don't understand these acronyms BWC or BBC?

  4. #17317

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy  [View Original Post]
    But does not like BBC, if you are own a BBC she won't see you more than once.
    She won't see me anymore either. Apparently I have BWC. LOL.

  5. #17316

    Summer Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    See post 16467 for more info.
    FYI this is how you respond accurately to a request for info -Found these in 2018.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0159.jpeg‎   IMG_0158.jpeg‎   IMG_0157.jpeg‎  

  6. #17315
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76;7051973[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/palmbay/176854403[/URL]

    Guess I found myself a new ATF she such a sweetheart, she is a 22 young girl I know many mongers prefers mature women but believe me you got to go see her no clock watch, no rush at all aim to please, you do not want to waste your money and time with old, fat, ugly, junkies out there don't walk run, and she got a little Bush down there if some of y'all like that, LOL. Here is the view from the back.
    But does not like BBC, if you are own a BBC she won't see you more than once.

  7. #17314

    Summer Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Still no picture.
    Go to the photo sections and scroll down to summer. Not the "summer cute" one. Which BTW, used to see her too.

    Mk.

  8. #17313
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Last week meet up with trailer park Summer for car date as her roommate was home. She living in apartment now in Melbourne off Babcock. Haven't seen her in a couple years, so quick catching up. She looks the same and still with the bubblely attitude. Then to the back, both undress then the BBBJ started. She took her time and I really enjoyed it. I was ready and she wanted it. Some light dfk. Started Mish for awhile, spun her around for some doggie. About to explode so switch back to Mish for some air. Couldn't hold it any longer then exploded with cip. Will probably visit again, but told her it needs to be at her place.

    Mk.
    I don't poke that and haven't in a long time I just like the quack quack if yaa know what I mean, she came to my place a while back we did the dead BB I have a sink a shower paper towels wet wipes offered her all of the above and her choice was put her panties straight back on and let gravity do the work, that was it for me I'll stick with the BJ's.

  9. #17312

    No picture

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    See post 16467 for more info.
    Still no picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2346.jpg‎  

  10. #17311
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    16467 is just another post saying basically nothing. Clearly no pic or more info lol The summer I remember was thin and loved greek - lived in a trailer park
    That's the one. Not much have changed, but seem to cleaned up and living in an apartment now.

    Mk.

  11. #17310

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    See post 16467 for more info.
    16467 is just another post saying basically nothing. Clearly no pic or more info lol The summer I remember was thin and loved greek - lived in a trailer park

  12. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Got a link or picture even?
    See post 16467 for more info.

  13. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Last week meet up with trailer park Summer for car date as her roommate was home. She living in apartment now in Melbourne off Babcock. Haven't seen her in a couple years, so quick catching up. She looks the same and still with the bubblely attitude. Then to the back, both undress then the BBBJ started. She took her time and I really enjoyed it. I was ready and she wanted it. Some light dfk. Started Mish for awhile, spun her around for some doggie. About to explode so switch back to Mish for some air. Couldn't hold it any longer then exploded with cip. Will probably visit again, but told her it needs to be at her place.

    Mk.
    Got a link or picture even?

  14. #17307

    Summer

    Last week meet up with trailer park Summer for car date as her roommate was home. She living in apartment now in Melbourne off Babcock. Haven't seen her in a couple years, so quick catching up. She looks the same and still with the bubblely attitude. Then to the back, both undress then the BBBJ started. She took her time and I really enjoyed it. I was ready and she wanted it. Some light dfk. Started Mish for awhile, spun her around for some doggie. About to explode so switch back to Mish for some air. Couldn't hold it any longer then exploded with cip. Will probably visit again, but told her it needs to be at her place.

    Mk.

  15. #17306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    New to me

    Anyone got the scoop on Lucky Lucy? Adding both names because I'm either blind or didn't see any reviews with those keywords.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/336327407893

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape