Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 18201
-
10-26-24 01:57 #14916Senior Member

Posts: 523Roxanne
A little late on the review but saw Roxanne a few weeks back and had a great time. Great BBBJ and GFE experience. Shoutout orlo for the digits.
-
10-26-24 01:51 #14915Senior Member

Posts: 523I concur, she looks much older than the pics she sent me and borderline catfish imo.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 01:21 #14914Senior Member

Posts: 123Laura Latina big boob
She's OK. Thanks to orlandoweb for contact. For 250 that is steep to repeat. She is much older I must not have read reviews properly. YMMV. For me she was a clock watcher for the hour. As she has the clock right in front of you. I left 5 minutes early annyway. Unfortunately I could have seen laurita with the 200 or one of those gorgeous idrive latinas with my hard earned coins. Pros is she did do DFK. Her BJ is ok. Not a bad dream not great.
-
10-25-24 19:09 #14913Senior Member

Posts: 187Sarah Maitland, phone issues, send a DM to contact her and get new number.
Got to see SarahMaitland last week always a lot of fun. The only girl I see in The last 5 years other than my black lesbian girl. But Sarah is way more satisfying.
For those of you who have been trying to get ahold of Sarah Maitland she has been having problems with her primary number. It's probably the phone service that she's using. Sometimes she'll get messages sometimes she won't. So she's asked me to come on here and let you guys know if you want to get a hold of her send her a DM directly and she will give you her secondary number. Look in this section UTR, find Sarah Maitland where she posted a thank you to someone, click on her name and send her a direct message, DM. She's looking on the forum constantly and she will get back with you with her new number. Those of you with her old number send her a text and if it doesn't go through send her a DM as well. Stay safe guys, treat these girls well so that you don't chase them off. At one time I had three or four I could choose from but the quality has been dwindling. Sarah Maitland has been a consistent great provider. Stay safe.
-
10-25-24 17:40 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 32Sophia
I saw Sophia a few weeks ago. What a fantastic time. Going to revisit. Highly recommend.
-
10-25-24 15:34 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 29Sophia
Great time with Sophia about two weeks ago. Her body was smoking hot and she was very friendly and communicated well. Would definitely see again!
-
10-25-24 05:44 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 1170Lauren / Laura
Gentleman there seems to be some confusion about Lauren. Some guys call her Laura others call her Lauren. FYI her name is Lauren she is the same girl that Orlando Web and Nedley Mandingo has referred, I've had several guys DM me asking about them Laura / Lauren it is the same sexy Latina girl. Just trying to clarify any confusion.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
10-24-24 23:16 #14909Banned Member

Posts: 739Ashanti, Ebony UTR / SB
Cute slim Ebony SB / UTR in Davenport needs assistance.
Claims she's willing to do anything, YMMV.
Pics are attached. . . Senior members only, please contact me for her info.
-
10-24-24 12:23 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 86Sophia latina
Had a dream I was in the mood for some fun. Reached out to Jasmine the Brazilian midget but crickets. I started reading the newest reviews and a lot of great words for Sophia, so DM Orlo69 for contact info. Thanks Orlo for the reference! Got in touch with Sophia and met last week. Wow, she opened the door and was ready for action, such a great view of that tanned and fit body with nothing to hide. Lots of DFK to startup, my clothes out and fun begun. She went to jr hungry and feasted there like a queen. Switched to DATY and her waist moving with my tongue was amazing, so hot. Juicy 69 and cover up for some cowgirl action, mish. HH so time went so fast that I didn't realize, switched back to BBBJ but it was time to go before I could finish. Totally my fault.
She is a gem, please treat her well guys. Safe location and very clean incall. Hope she stays with us for a while. Contact Orlo for digits.
Be safe,
HomerGP.
-
10-24-24 12:08 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 29Lmaoo
" I'm starting to the this man just has a fucking farm where he is growing these succulent Latinas. ". 🤣 😭.
Originally Posted by Borune23
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 09:53 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 1170Lauren
Glad you got to see her my friend, she is a lot of fun! And like I said plenty of toys to entertain.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
10-23-24 19:12 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 131Lexi
Thanks to Voltran I was able to hook up with Lexi this afternoon nice girl started the dream with a a lots of dfk when to a sloppy BBBJ and asked her to take slow she follwed the directions well afterthat when to mish and finished with cg. In not the gatekeeper reach out to voltran.
-
10-23-24 18:35 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 131Reach out to orlandoweb for her digits.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 18:32 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 67Nice!
I've tried to reach out, but OrlandoFlyer69 thought my name on here meant that I'm a sick person, so he was protecting her and he said I didn't have enough reviews. LOL! Too funny especially when newbs have been posting about her.
Originally Posted by Guyexotico
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 18:05 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 81Jenna
Jenna is my favorite go to girl since she moved to florida. Our chemistry brings out the best in both of us. Needlesd to say today's visit was no different. Show up clean and bathed your visit may also be the same. I have nothing more to add than what has been discussed already by many reviewers. She has her account here and I highly recommend you reach out to her. All I have to say is " thank you Jenna! Until next time."











Reply With Quote





