Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 686 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8510

    Fuck That

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1212  [View Original Post]
    Four Franklins is $400.00 for half an hour, is that correct? I just wanted to be clear on it before I consider it. Thanks.
    Ain't no pussy worth $400 IMHO. To each their own. That pussy better pay off some bills before I pay $400. I like budget pussy. I cum fast anyways. LOL But thanks for the reports. If I win the Lotto then I might see her.

  2. #8509
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    Might have to see if I can catch this one at her place of work since others seem to be having issue solidifying date with her. You happen to know her work sched?

  3. #8508
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the reason she's so horny is because she doesn't respond. Texted her moment after her add appeared this morning, crickets all day! For that kinda money she could afford a secretary!
    I had the same problem. I started talking to her around 530 this morning on and off. Set up a date time and when it was time to head her way totally nothing. Reached out a few more times today and still nothing. So I dunno. Might try again in a few days but we'll see.

  4. #8507

    Not showing up?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    Perhaps the reason she's so horny is because she doesn't respond. Texted her moment after her add appeared this morning, crickets all day! For that kinda money she could afford a secretary!

  5. #8506

    4 franklins yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1212  [View Original Post]
    Four Franklins is $400.00 for half an hour, is that correct? I just wanted to be clear on it before I consider it. Thanks.
    That's what I got from her as well.

    I said ahhhh I don't think so and haven't heard back.

    I ain't paying 4 anything.

  6. #8505

    To be clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    Four Franklins is $400.00 for half an hour, is that correct? I just wanted to be clear on it before I consider it. Thanks.

  7. #8504

    Edit, donation amount

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.
    Too hundo for the half hr, x-tra fifty for fetish play.

  8. #8503

    New spinner alert!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...d/677945877538

    Goes by Daisy. Pictures, height and weight are accurate. She's tiny. Hosts in a house near Hemphill and Fenton. No issues there 4 franklins for a half hr. I told her I'd pay that as long as I could get unlimited fetish play for two-fifty. She's new at this so she accepted, and literally didn't say no to anything. I ended up being there for more than an hour before she said she was horny and tired of guys not showing up. Fortune favors the bold. The house is a mess inside and her room too, has to small dogs that aren't a problem, a rabbit in the living room kinda stinks. But she loves to fuck. Says she dances at Teasers by the name of Stella. You're welcome.

  9. #8502
    Where abouts does she host.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushandblunts  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/177766064

    She has a little attitude. But she got a pretty face, sexy ass body and gives prolly the best head I ever had. BBBJ 75. I think ss was 100. But the head be so loud wet and sloppy idk if the pussy can top the top LOL. If she had a better attitude and wasn't so paranoid she'd definitely be my go to.

  10. #8501

    Diamond

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/177766064

    She has a little attitude. But she got a pretty face, sexy ass body and gives prolly the best head I ever had. BBBJ 75. I think ss was 100. But the head be so loud wet and sloppy idk if the pussy can top the top LOL. If she had a better attitude and wasn't so paranoid she'd definitely be my go to.

  11. #8500
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    They robbed someone at gunpoint a couple days ago so might be taking a couple days off? Idk, was in the rip-off section.
    Oh shit, yeah didn't see that.

  12. #8499
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...flint-14694035

    Harlow passed away earlier this month.
    Never seen her but that's unfortunate. Papa Be.

  13. #8498
    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Abby, also previously on STG, was one of her best friends. When she died at the beginning of August, Harlow took it hard. Then someone in her family died. That hit her even harder. She had been clean a couple months prior to all this but then started using again right before she died. Don't know how she died for certain but she was really struggling. Super sad for her and her family. She was a unique person, that's for sure. I'll miss her.
    OD'ing right after being clean is not that uncommon. They get back into it and think they have a similar tolerance as before they stopped using leading to an easier OD. Sorry to hear she's gone.

  14. #8497
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon99  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, damn. She was fun. Been about 2 years since I last seen her. Do you know what happened?
    Most these ladies use the only ones that seem to survive are the crack-heads. By all accounts she overdosed. It was a struggle for her, most don't make it over a long enough timeline.

  15. #8496
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape